Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. P.R.JainYour feedback matters!
My wife is 36 years old and we are married for 12 years. My wife is not interested in having sex and becomes irritated when her nipples are touched or sucked. She feels like tickling. What is the solution?
I am 55yr old male I am using tab amlace 5mg bpcontrol and diabcon-ds for sugar control when I penetrate within few seconds I ejaculate my wife get frustrated please help me my bp and sugar in control in morning I get hard erection.
Can I increase penis length and control premature ejaculation permanently. Is it really possible or just waste of money?
Hello doctor My age is 34 and I'm married. However I have a lot of desire for sex and I masturbate and see a lot of porn videos. Later I feel that this is very bad and I myself feel very guilty about it. I just want to get rid of this. Request you to please suggest me what should I do in these circumstances whenever I get that feeling. How should I control my self. Thank you.
I got high temperatures many a times regularly. I have been suffering from this from a long time. Consulted a doctor, it vanished that time but after few months started back. Please do tell me some solution.
I am 27 year old. I really want to quit cigarette and chewing tobacco. Moreover whenever I have sex I could not last fo more than 2 min due to fast ejaculation. Please help me.
Hi am Karthik age 27, my dick length is 4inch when it is erect, am worried of will I be satisfying a girl in future. My sperm is very thin how to increase sperm quality. Please suggest me. Regards, Karthik.
4 Major Causes of Constipation in Children (+ 2 Ways To Handle It)
Constipation is a very common problem among toddlers and children. It takes place when the child's stool is dry, hard and unusually large, and the frequency of bowel movement is low and inconsistent. Although it is not a serious cause for concern, constipation in children should be recognised and treated early so that it does not develop into a chronic long-term ailment.
Constipation in children is seldom directly caused by any disease or medical disorder, which is known as idiopathic constipation and may be cause by a number of factors:
1. Diet: This is the primary cause of constipation in children. If the child's diet has low water and fibre content and heavily features sugar and processed foods, stool becomes hard and bowel movement gets restricted.
2. Deliberate Withholding: Often children may consciously avoid visiting the toilet, which may make them feel constipated. This may be due to embarrassment, especially in public spaces or they might be too engaged in playing to not go to the toilet, altogether. Some children do it out of fear when a previous toilet experience has been particularly painful.
3. Lack of Physical Activity: The digestive system is boosted through regular exercise. Lack of physical activity, thus, inhibits regular bowel movement.
4. Illness and Medication: Infections and illnesses, especially ones pertaining to the stomach cause the child to become constipated. Many medicines and supplements also affect the digestive system and can lead to constipation.
What are the ways to manage constipation in children?
Constipation in children is treated differently than in adults as their diets and patterns of bowel movement are dissimilar.
The primary treatments for constipation in children are:
1. Stool Softeners and Laxatives
The administration of bowel movement enhancing medication is the simplest way of treating constipation in children. There are various kinds of stool softeners and laxatives that are safe for children and must always be used under the supervision of a paediatrician.
2. Dietary Adjustment
Making changes to the child's diet by including high fibre foods (such as fresh fruits and vegetables, whole grain breads, cereals, etc.) can help cure constipation. Compelling the child to intake ample fluids in the form of water or milk is also necessary. Sugary drinks must be avoided.