Lybrate.com has top trusted Anesthesiologists from across India. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Submit a review for Dr. P.R. ChauhanYour feedback matters!
I am 25 year old and my knee (patella) has been dislocated since 1 month and there is swelling also. Because of this I can not bend my leg completely, it pains when I try to do so.
I am a 57 years old lady suffering from pain in left hand mussels and unable to bend on back. Please advise.
I have pain in my left side of all my parts like left side neck and left hand and left leg. So please give tips for that.
I am 22 year old and my left side neck very much pain last 5 year. I tried different medicine and ointment but my neck not rescue from this diseases. So help me.
Dear doctor I am 49 and I undergone a microscopical surgery on april 2014 for my prolapsed l4 and l5 disc after scaning it before 1 month scan. Report (scan) says my cervical bone is also has a small, minimum and moderate prolapse at the time of operation discussed with the doctor and got reply that is normal and wont be a problem. Now for the past 10 days I am succering from left arm numb ness when I work on computer and ride two wheeler (as I am in marketing proffession I am riding motor cycle since 1990 onwards) more than 10 minutes and having a slight pain in my left hand arm center joint (arm knee). Is their any relativity with the scan report and my present problem. Kindly give me a solution as I can not go for further operation. Thanks and regards.
I am 72 years old male. Due to compression in the nerve root of my L5S1 in the lumber spine few years back, a Neurosurgeon laminated it. Still there has not been any significant improvement and still I am having acute pain in lower back. Medicines prescribed me was : Pregabid ME 75, tryptomer 10, etc. Kindly advice me what to do and prescribe me any medicine so that I may be relieved gradually and the pain gets reduce to a bigger extent.
The knee is a very important joint of your body as it takes the majority of the body weight when you are standing up, walking or running. However, there may be many things you do daily which have been slowly reducing the capacity of your knees or damaging them. Some of the tips mentioned below reduce the unnecessary stress on your knees and prevent knee pain.
- Get the correct shoes and change them regularly: The shoes that you wear regularly determine your posture and thus how well your weight is distributed. If you have the wrong shoes or they have been worn out or have uneven soles after prolonged use, then the resulting imbalance could hurt your knees and cause problems.
- Wear protection: You could face serious down time or limitations in movement, if you don’t protect your knees while playing amateur sports or even during recreational sporting activities. Wear knee protection at all times if you think there is a risk of injury.
- Stretch before exercising: Always ensure your joints, especially your knee is warmed up so that it can take the impact shocks of exercises such as lifting weights or running. This will also help warm up your muscles and ensure an efficient, injury free work out.
- Lose weight: Excess weight over a prolonged period will make your knees weaker. Thus it is important to lose weight, without putting too much stress on the knees first so as to give them time to recover. Once your knees can take your weight without pain, you can go for heavier forms of exercise to enable even further weight loss.
- Swimming or walking: When running or heavy lifting seems to be taking a toll on your knees, then you can try to go for swimming and walking which will still be a good work outs without being too taxing on the knees.
- Try physical therapy or massages: You can take care of your knees with the help of massages and physical therapy. An injured tendon or cartilage tends to get injured regularly that can be corrected through physical therapy, yoga and massages.