Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. P. Paul
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. P. PaulYour feedback matters!
Hi sir. I am a 19 year old. Why I have so much acidity? How can I control my acidity. Please tell me sir.
What is the role of Tranexamic Acid and Proanthocyanidin tablets in Hyperpigmentation? Does the above combination useful for skin related issues? If possible can I get detail evidence about this.
Klinefelter syndrome, also known as the xxy condition, is a term used to describe males who have an extra x chromosome in most of their cells.
Klinefelter syndrome is named after Dr. Henry klinefelter, who first described a group of symptoms found in some men with the extra x chromosome. About one of every 500 males has an extra x chromosome, but many don't have any symptoms.
- Symptoms depend on how many xxy cells a man has, how much testosterone is in his body, and his age when the condition is diagnosed.
- As xxy males enter puberty, they may have a taller, less muscular body, less facial and body hair, and broader hips than other boys. As teens, xxy males may have larger breasts, weaker bones, and a lower energy level than other boys.
- Xxy adult males look similar to males without the condition, although they are often taller and may have autoimmune disorders, breast cancer, vein diseases, osteoporosis, and tooth decay.
Xxy males can have normal or subnormal sex lives, but they usually make little or no sperm and are infertile. Some times, they are impotent also.
- The xxy chromosome pattern cannot be changed. Treatments involve physical, speech, occupational, behavioral, mental health, and family therapists, and testosterone replacement therapy.
- Even though all men with klinefelter syndrome have the extra x chromosome, not every xxy male has all of those symptoms.
- Because not every male with an xxy pattern has all the symptoms of klinefelter syndrome, it is common to use the term xxy male to describe these men, or xxy condition to describe the symptoms.