Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. P P Singh
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. P P SinghYour feedback matters!
Lithosun 600 or lithosun sr which of this two medicines effects the kidney. I have a creatinine of 2.0 so which will effect my kidney more? Please help.
Hi Sir, Its just been 2 days for the pain. Even if its renal stones. Please tell me the diet, what should I eat and what not. Today, I will be visiting the doctor for the complete checkup.
A rolling stone may gather no moss, but a kidney or renal stone can cause a lot of pain! As a matter of fact, the pain is quite common as statistics say that 10% of women and 20% of men have experienced this painful issue at some point in their lives.
Ayurvedic solutions to treat renal stones are quite effective. As a matter of fact, a lot of the treatment is customised to suit the case at hand. This makes this ancient system of medicine more effective and works in such a way that those suffering from renal stones are able to get out of pain quite sooner than they would have normally expected, had they she followed the course of conventional medicine.
Following the Ayurvedic diet
- It is to be noted that changes to a person’s food and liquid consumption, when it comes to following the Ayurvedic course of treatment for renal stones, is part and parcel of the treatment. Some of the things that a person who makes the choice to follow this form of treatment can expect to find in his or her diet include ash gourd juice along with the trunk of the banana tree as well as coconut flower. Quite exotic indeed! It can be said that if a person makes the effort to adhere to the diet which is set out by his or her Ayurvedic consultant, he or she will be expediting his or her return to the pink of health.
- One of the most elementary things which is to be done by a person who either has renal stones or is at a threat of having renal stones is to make sure that they are well hydrated. While five glasses of water are often considered by many to be sufficient, a person who has eight goes the proverbial extra mile to make sure that he or she is cutting the risk of being affected by renal stones.
- Talking about liquids to be consumed, it can be said that a glass of the juice of radish leaves can make a big difference, if the frequency of the consumption of the same is maintained at two glasses a day, in a consistent manner.
In addition to this, incorporating fruits such as watermelon into the diet of a person can really go a long way. By moving away from a diet rich in oily food, you will be doing yourself a big favour.
Hi, Is there any side effect like urine burn and back pain and flank pain after kidney stone removal. If it is yes. How much time time it will take the side effect. Because I had a calculi in my right UV junction of 8 mm. I take sufficient water and take some ayurvedic medicine. And get a ct scans before last 5 days. But it scan is totally normal by some time my back pain is there and urine burn .I am very afraid. Please suggest .Me. Ultrasound is also normal. Still is there any calculi in my kidney please help me I am very worried about this.
Hi, On Dialysis .Having bp. Thyroid. Tests done for potassium phosphorus it's high HB is 7 Creatinine after Dialysis not coming down it's 10 now Twice Dialysis in a week.Please suggest me something.
The pair of kidneys that human beings have, forms an important part in the excretory system. They perform specific and important functions. They excrete urine as well as help in eliminating the toxins, which accumulate in the body. Kidney stones occur when the minerals present in the urine without being discharged, keep on accumulating. This gives rise to an extremely painful and uncomfortable situation. Though sometimes the situation gets revoked all by itself, many a times it requires medical intervention.
Some of the symptoms of kidney stones are:
However, there are several preventive measures which you can undertake in order to avert the situation. Some of them are:
- Drink lots of water: Kidney stone is one of those rare conditions that once occurred, always carry the latent threat of recurring again. Therefore, drinking water in large quantities becomes essential. The more you drink water, the more frequently you would urinate, thereby curbing the chances of the minerals settling in the kidneys.
- Avoid certain foods: Food like beets, spinach, those which are replete with calcium oxalate should be avoided in order to minimize chances of having kidney stones.
- Change your diet: If you are trying to avoid the eventuality of developing kidney stones, it is imperative that you change your diet a bit. It is recommended that you exclude animal protein as much as possible and assiduously avoid the intake of salt as much as possible.
- Take less calcium supplements: Calcium generally is considered a nemesis to your kidneys and is prescribed by doctors to be avoided. However recent research has thwarted this claim. Calcium does not pose a threat to kidneys. However calcium supplements definitely do and therefore, should be avoided.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!