Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. P.P. SinghYour feedback matters!
I have black marks in my eyes from birth. But now this mark is expanding and it covers my half forehead. What should I do for this?
Dear Mam, I wish to inform you that this darkening of my lips is from a long time not only tanning and no smoke n no drink also. Is this possible that I might have got tanning in winters too?
Hello Dr. I need to know all about dark circles my face is clear only dark circles appear under my eyes. Would dark circles ever gone. What should I do for dark circles problem pls help and suggest. Thanks and regards.
Legs r cracking weirdly. Reddish spots started appearing on both the legs yesterday and are causing itching and burning. Periods started today but the color is rust color. totally different from the regular one. And is causing extreme pain with less amount of brownish blood and whitish liquid. Kindly tell me is there anything serious.
Dear sir I had pimples and have oily skin. Now pimple had gone but dark spot and wrinkles had come on my face. Give suggestion how I get my normal skin.
How to get glowing skin I don't know what happened in my skin my skin look very dull these days so please tell me the easiest way to get glowing skin it's a great request because I love to look fair.
I am 25 yr old. I have hyper pigmentation on my face due to sun burn. What should I do? how to rid of it?
I have a middle type fair skin but I want to get more fair then this. What should I do to get so? And recently for college off and other reasons I don't have to go outside. So I am getting fat. I want to get slim without and workout or gym because after some day I have exams so. I can't give time to workout or gym or something else. So please give me any method by which I get slim faster in home.
I have pimple spots on my cheeks. How can I fade them away? And I have dark circles under my eyes. What should I do?
Acne, pigmentation, acne scars, skin discoloration, freckles, open pores and burnt skin due to exposure to the harmful UV rays of the sun are common problems which prevent you from boasting of a skin that is healthy and supple. These problems may not be major; however, they can be cosmetic concerns and be extremely embarrassing for the concerned person.
Homeopathy has simple yet effective remedies for this problem.
- Sulphur is a popular homeopathic medicine that is prescribed for those who complain of skin related problems, especially a dry, dirty and scaly skin. This medicine works wonders and improves the skin texture, making it look clearer and healthier. It is also used to treat various kinds of acne.
- For a skin that looks dull, dark and greasy, the homeopathic medicine of Psorinum can work wonders. This is probably because the skin becomes excessively oily. This medication controls the sebaceous glands that produce excess oil. It also cleanses the skin pores, leading to improved complexion.
- Haphazard use of cosmetic products will only escalate problems. Skin discoloration, patchiness and spots are issues which might crop up with excessive cosmetics use. Bovista is something which can resolve all the issues mentioned above. This preparation helps clear the facial skin, making it look and feel healthy. This homeopathic medication removes spots, scars and evens the skin tone
- Freckles are dark spots which appear on the facial skin and other areas that are exposed to the sun. Though freckles are not a major problem, they do significantly affect the skin colour, making it look patchy and dark. In homeopathy, medicines such as Natrum Mur, Lycopodium and Phosphorus are usually prescribed to reduce freckles and clear the complexion.
Homeopathy is a widely used alternative while dealing with skin related issues as it does not carry the risk of any side effect. Though it does not have any side effects, still when it comes to human anatomy, no two cases are same. Thus, it is always beneficial that one should consult a domeopathic doctor first before taking any medicine.
I am suffering from white patch they increase day by day what can I do to stop these white patch and also have ha pain in my left leg and I also take a medicine for that azron tablet and apply cream on that white patch flucort, tacrozforte cream after 2years I stop the medicine they will increase day by day and have allergies in my leg it become dry and little pimple type allergies.
There are dark marks on side of my lips on both sides for the last 3 months. I have tried all types of home remedies. Please suggest a suitable remedy for immediate cure.
Hi Doctor, This is mayuri 27 years old female. I have serious problem of dark circles around my eyes it bothers me very much. I have tried almost many things to get rid of it. I hope you will suggest me something that will work. Kindly help me. Thankyou.
Hi am 45 yrs old, I face is a bit have loose skin, can I know about any treatment to get the skin tightened.
I am a lady of 32 yrs, suffering from leukoderma since childhood. Went through allopathic treatment but to no avail. Is there a cure in modern medical science? If there is one, where n at what cost? If theres none, is it possible to change my skin tone to white uniformly? If there is any such option, whats d cost n d time span for such treatment?
Hello, I am 26 years old female, From last week I am observing there are red spots coming on my face and the overall face skin has become rough, my skin type is very dry so I moisture my skin throughout the year. When I observed spot instead of moisturiser I'm applying coconut oil. But still no positive effect. This year March I got allergic reaction of cosmetic cream my face skin ws somewhat same but worse compare to now for that I took treatment from derma. N I am even allergic to some deodorants when I spray those my armpit skin turns red and itchy. Please suggest some remedy for all these problems. Thank you!
Following the same skin care routine year round may not work so well when the humidity drops. Without a change in your skin care, dry air can make fine lines and wrinkles more noticeable. Dry skin can itch, flake, crack, and even bleed.
To help heal dry skin and prevent its return, dermatologists recommend the following.
1. Prevent baths and showers from making dry skin worse. When your skin is dry, be sure to:
Close the bathroom door
Limit your time in the shower or bath to 5 or 10 minutes
Use warm rather than hot water
Wash with a gentle, fragrance-free cleanser
Apply enough cleanser to remove dirt and oil, but avoid using so much that you see a thick lather
Blot your skin gently dry with a towel
Slather on the moisturizer immediately after drying your skin
2. Apply moisturizer immediately after washing. Ointments, creams, and lotions (moisturizers) work by trapping existing moisture in your skin. To trap this much-needed moisture, you need to apply a moisturizer within few minutes of:
Drying off after a shower or bath
Washing your face or hands
3. Use an ointment or cream rather than a lotion. Ointments and creams are more effective and less irritating than lotions. Look for a cream or ointment that contains an oil such as olive oil or jojoba oil. Shea butter also works well. Other ingredients that help to soothe dry skin include lactic acid, urea, hyaluronic acid, dimethicone, glycerin, lanolin, mineral oil, and petrolatum.
Tip: Carry a non-greasy hand cream with you, and apply it after each hand washing. This will greatly help relieve dry skin.
4. Wear lip balm. Choose a lip balm that feels good on your lips. Some healing lip balms can irritate your lips. If your lips sting or tingle after you apply the lip balm, switch to one that does not cause this reaction.
5. Use only gentle, unscented skin care products. Some skin care products are too harsh for dry, sensitive skin. When your skin is dry, stop using:
Skin care products that contain alcohol, fragrance, retinoids, or alpha-hydroxy acid (AHA)
Avoiding these products will help your skin retain its natural oils.
6. Wear gloves. Our hands are often the first place we notice dry skin. You can reduce dry, raw skin by wearing gloves. Be sure to put gloves on before you:
Go outdoors in winter
Perform tasks that require you to get your hands wet
Get chemicals, greases, and other substances on your hands
7. Choose non-irritating clothes and laundry detergent. When our skin is dry and raw even clothes and laundry detergent can be irritating. To avoid this:
Wear cotton or silk under your clothing made of wool or another material that feels rough
Use laundry detergent labeled “hypoallergenic”
8. Stay warm without cozying up to a fireplace or other heat source. Sitting in front of an open flame or other heat source can dry your skin.
9. Add moisture to the air. Plug in a humidifier. If you can check your home heating system, find out if you have a humidifier on the system — and whether it’s working.
When to see a dermatologist
Your skin should start to feel better quickly. If these changes do not bring relief, you may want to see a dermatologist. Very dry skin can require a prescription ointment or cream. Dry skin also can be a sign of a skin condition that needs treatment. A dermatologist can examine your skin and explain what can help reduce your discomfort.