Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. P P SahniYour feedback matters!
I'm having mouth ulcers for long time its very frequently coming what should I do to stop this from coming?
I have problem in my teeth, there are extra growing teeth, and it's give me lots of pain what I can do?(sorry for my English)
I have a staining mark which is uniform on most of my upper teeth, I don't know why it's happening, as I have never taken any medication for a prolonged time or administered with antibiotics for a long period?
Odd teeth shape so looking for braces. Ps: 4-5 caps and one root canal around 4 years ago. Also my marriage is around the corner in 6 months so looking for a quick fix if possible. Regards.
I am 18 years old female. I have problem in my mouth. I have white deposits in my palatine tonsil. It was appeared in my mouth few months back also but it was disappeared after few days. But now its start reappearing again. What's the reason behind that & what should I do so it will not occurs again?
I often here that root canal causes problems in long term. I see some incidents in western where countries lead into Cancer. Is this incidents caused due to wrongly done root canal? Kindly correct me if I'm wrong here.
I hv pain in my teeth when I hv taken any cold drink feel so sensitive and when we eat any sweet and after we drink water then feel pain in my teeth.
What to do of my some hard dirty areas of teeth. It's not clearing by regular brushing. What should I use. Please clear.
I m 35 year old I eat gutka from last 18 years regularly Now want to stop itAnd want my teeth to be stain free what to do to get my teeth clear.
A smile is said to be a person’s best accessory. No matter what the colour of your teeth may be when you were born, exposure to various things including tea, coffee, berries, wine etc can stain your teeth and mar their beauty. Thankfully this discoloration can be fixed by whitening your teeth. Here are a few things to know before you decide to whiten your teeth.
- Cleaning and whitening are not the same: Cleaning refers to the removal of plaque and tartar from the surface of the teeth while whitening is a chemical procedure that brightens the enamel.
- Not all teeth whiteners are the same: Most teeth whiteners have a hydrogen peroxide base, though they all act in the same way by releasing oxygen that reacts with strainers and removes them, they vary in terms of the strength of the hydrogen peroxide.
- Whitening can be slow or quick: Teeth whitening can be done in a dentist’s office or at home. In a dentist’s office, this procedure can take an hour while teeth whitening at home can take a few weeks. However, home treatments are usually much more budget friendly than getting your teeth whitened at the dentist’s office.
- Teeth whitening is not permanent: The effect of bleaching your teeth to whiten them can last from a year to three years. You will need regular touch ups to maintain the sparkle. You should also reduce your intake of food like wine and coffee that can stain your teeth. Regular brushing and flossing will also help maintain the look for longer. On the other hand, keep in mind that excessive teeth whitening can permanently damage teeth.
- Not everyone can get their teeth professionally whitened: This form of treatment is not suitable for children, adolescents, pregnant women and lactating women or people who are allergic to peroxides. This procedure can also not be performed on teeth that have cavities, exposed roots, bonded fillings, veneers, crowns incomplete dental work or on patients who suffer from gum disease and hypersensitivity. Bleaching may also not work in cases where discolouration is a result of prolonged administration of certain antibiotics or excessive fluoride intake during childhood
- There may be side effects: Sensitivity is one of the most common side effects of teeth whitening. This can vary from person to person and can be relieved with pain relievers. Sensitivity can also lead to gum recession. Other common side effects of this treatment include irritation of sift tissue and nausea or vomiting. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dentist.