Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. P N SethYour feedback matters!
My mummy is facing problem of cough since 2-3 years, sometimes its more and sometimes its less. please suggest?
I am a diabetes patient and my sugar level is 140 before meal and 170 after meal and I also have high knee pain since 10 years. I have consulted a doctor about this along with diabetes. He gave me these medicines named. ALGINA 650 - twice in a day for 30 days after meal BIGOMET SR* 500 - in night after meal OSICARE PLUS- in night after meal for 30 days OSTEOCHEK-D3 - one time in 7 days. Please suggest that is a correct medicine treatment.
I am 34 year female. I suffer from breathing problem when I get tensed or if i am exhausted. Is this related to asthama?
Behavior of a child should always be closely monitored during his/her early development. Sometimes signs of several personality disorders tend to show up early in life. Proper monitoring of the child's behavior helps to identify the signs and properly diagnose the condition if the child is suffering from any potential personality disorder.
Here are a few facts you should keep in mind:
- You might often find it difficult to differentiate between the normal and abnormal behavior of your child. You might consult the pediatrician in this case to compare the child's general behavioral patterns with that of other children in the same age group.
- It is very important to understand your child's development process. It helps you to interpret his/her behavior and to identify signs of personality disorder.
- There are a few common behavior patterns, which tend to act as a guide to understanding the behavior of your child. Some of these patterns should be encouraged as they lead to proper behavioral development of your child while patterns of negative behavior should be discouraged.
- You should also consult a doctor if your child shows negative behavior persistently even after disciplining measures.
- Being polite, doing chores on a regular basis, following instructions should be encouraged and rewarded as it helps in the proper personality development of your child.
- Behavioral patterns like an inclination towards defensive, regressive and aggressive behavior should not be encouraged but can be tolerated in certain situations like illness or in times of stress.
- Behavioral patterns like an increased inclination to violence or an excessive competitive attitude towards their siblings should never be allowed.
- Prejudice or racism, stealing or inclination towards substance abuse, angry outbursts point towards problems in the child's mental, physical or social well-being. You are also advised to take your child to a psychological expert to find out whether he/she is suffering from any sort of behavioral disorder.
- Your behavior also plays a major role in development of your child and his/her behavioral patterns. It is often seen that if a child is subjected to excessive physical, mental or emotional abuse or is engaged in too many curricular and extracurricular activities, he/she is likely to develop several behavioral disorders over time.
I am 30 years old male and I can't get sound sleep without consuming alcohol, I have tried many a times to give up my alcohol addiction but then I cannot sleep at all and even If I am asleep I wake up in horrible nightmare.
I am 25 years old and will going to marry soon. I masturbate to much. Does it affect my sexual life. I masturbate daily even twice a day. What are its ill effects and will it effect my penis.
I haave a small growth in eyelid its very painfull when its grow gradually its due to the hot climate or any food related please reply.
I eat normal chocolates on daily basis. Now I want to switch to dark chocolates but since it is very expensive, is there any alternative to dark chocolate so that I can consume daily.
Is any previous heart attack, stroke or cardiac attack expected to be detected thru ECG at least for majority of the cases ?
I just have a doubt that, previously a doctor suggested me that, to have sex from 10 day of menstrual cycle till 20th day. After 20th day should we stop having sex or what please give me a clarification.
I'm 31 years I have been suffering from headache which remains at least 3 days continuously. What should I do?
Do not replace saturated fat with refined carbohydrates: white sugar, white rice and white maida may be more harmful
White advocating low–fat diets it is easier for patients to understand advice given in terms of foods e.g., "Eat more fresh fruit" rather than nutrients or "Reduce your intake of fat to less than 30 percent of your total energy intake."
The message to reduce fat has been translated by food manufacturers and consumers into a potentially harmful set of food choices.
Instead of replacing high–fat foods with naturally low–fat foods with other benefits, such as fruits, vegetables, legumes, and whole grain foods, consumers have often increased their consumption of low–fat or "fat–free" varieties of naturally high–fat foods, such as fat–free snack or junk foods.
The result is an increase in refined carbohydrates which lower good HDL–cholesterol concentrations with a possible increase in the incidence of type 2 diabetes and obesity, and failure to gain the benefits of more.