Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
My father's age is 50 years and from past one month he is getting motions after what ever he eats. He has the habit of smoking. Can you please suggest me the solution for this problem.
It was happen in their life its a sad situation he forgot past memories he will remember today things he forgot tommorow yesterday what he. Has done how to solve this problem help me.
I am 26 years old & I have a tooth ache, It seems like at the end of my lower jaw. A new teeth is growing & skin with this tooth is also aching.
I lose temper very soon while talking with my friends. I am also not able to concentrate on my studies. Is this symptom of depression?
I use to. Get nightfall regularly from. Three years please help. Me Because of that I become. So. Weak.
I am 23 years old I am suffering from pimples and allergies. I have used many ointments after consulting doctors but I am not benefited.
My weight is 54kg and height is 162cm, I am not fatty person. But I am getting big stomach? What should I do?
SIR, I HAVE LOT OF PAIN IN MY WRISTS. I FEEL IT IS DUE TO USE OF COMPUTER. ALSO I FEEL MY MUSCLES ARE SLIGHTLY WEAK. I AM USING SOYA AND EGG PROTEIN AND DOING GYM REGULARLY. PLEASE SUGGEST REMEDY OR MEDICINES.
Treatment for Kidney stones varies depending on the size and type of the stone or the symptoms caused by it. In case of small stones, medication and simple changes in lifestyle can be enough to treat it, but surgeries and extensive treatments are required if symptoms are severe. Following are treatment options for kidney stones:
Small stones with minimal symptoms:
- Drinking water: Drinking around 3 liters of water a day will regulate your urinary system and can effectively eliminate small stones. Unless your doctor advices otherwise, drinking ample amount of fluids, usually water, is one of the commonest way to get rid of small kidney stones.
- Pain relievers: There might be a considerable amount of pain and discomfort associated with passing the stone through urine. Your doctor may recommend pain killers like Ibuprofen, Naproxen sodium or acetaminophen.
- Medical therapy: In order to eliminate the kidney stone, your doctor may administer medical therapy. Medication like alpha blocker helps in passing the kidney stone with least pain and more quickly. It relaxes the muscles in the ureter and makes the process relatively easy.
Large stones with severe symptoms:
- Using sound waves to break up stones: In this technique, a procedure called Extracorporeal Shock Wave Lithotripsy (ESWL), is employed. ESWL uses the help of sound waves to create vibrations which breaks the stones in smaller pieces. This procedure takes about an hour and can cause mild pain and discomfort. Your doctor may administer sedatives to reduce your sensitivity. ESWL has side effects like blood in urine or bruising in the abdomen.
- Surgical removal of kidney stones: Surgical removal of stones is done with the help of a procedure called nephrolithotomy. It uses small telescopes and other instruments which are inserted in your back through a small incision. It is generally done in case of large stones and when ESWL fails.
- Ureteric Calculi (Using a scope to remove stones): A thin illuminated tube called ureteroscope is used to remove a comparatively smaller stone in the kidney or ureter. The ureteroscope is equipped with a tiny camera which determines the location of the stone which is then broken into pieces with the help of other instruments. It may require general or regional anesthesia.
Related Tip: "Kidney Stones and Your Diet"