Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. P.N MehtaYour feedback matters!
Doctor suggested me to use it. And he gave vitamin tablet with it. And said that I would use it for 6th month. What can I do. I am totally depress. And tensed and one point is my mother have same type of hairloss pattern. Is it hereditary hairloss.
I am suffering from dry cough For the last 2 weeks and I have chest pain whenever I cough hard. Can you suggest what should be done?
I am a male of 54 years of age . Please just advise me the best treatment of IBS I am suffering from decades .it causes weakness and embarrassment too. I go to toilet 3 to 4 to 5 to 6 times . Even colonoscopy and endoscopy is ok. Then what is the problem. May it be due to mental worries.
Dr. I have noticed that there is a pink spot on the skin of my penis inside. I have consulted with a doctor and he has prescribed me a a lotion to apply on it which candid B.Though I'm using it regularly. Would you tell me what is this problem and is it serious or okay? Thanks.
How to remove tan from my skin? my face is totally burnt due to over exposure to sunlight, so I need a quick solution for my skin. Can you please help me with this?
I am ,22, suffering from acne for the past 5-6 years... Tried everything.. But still its the same. What more should I try? Please help.
Hlo .I m 19 year old .my hight is 5'9 .my weight is 53 kg .I want to gain my weight which dite plan I follow. Nd I am a vegetarian.
Hello.I am 19 year old and the question is that my head pains every evening and night while going to sleep. what to do
I am vegetarian and have a sedentary lifestyle. Over the last 2 years I have increased my weight from 60 Kgs to 63 Kgs. I have a lot of weight especially on my back which looks very awkward. I want to reduce my weight to 56 Kgs. Please suggest the best diet regime in order to achieve this.
Hi. I'm 24 year old woman. I'm married from past 3 years. I'm under a severe stress due to both work and family. Because my husband is also my boss. He is a workaholic and I am not. I don't like bringing my work to home. And he says I'm unworthy and lazy. This breaks me. I love him. But he sees me more like an employee not like a wife. He doesn't agree for counselling. He says it's waste of time and money. I think I am going crazy.Please tell sir.
I am 36 years old women having pain in right hand, weakness, irritation of heavy sounds, overweight what may the problem?
I doubt myself that I have depression. I can sleep the whole day but I can not sleep at night till 11.4times in a week I suffer from headache. Sometimes I get angry for no reason. I can not take any things in a positive way. Sometimes I am happy but most of the time I get sad without any reason. Many thoughts play over my head. What should I do? Take tablets?
My girlfriend blood in urine in female after having an intercourse with me, she blended only once now she has just pain, what should be the reason for pain, please help me please I am very much afraid abt this thing.
Sir in my face has too much pimples. Due to this reason my face is looking too bad and when I will pitchhh my pimples it takes a shape of dugs an spots. What I do please help me.
Hello sir 4 to 5 days. Mai jab bhi fresh hone jana hun to mujhe blooding hoti hai. So please consult me.
I am 19 years old I had sex on the 3rd day of my period could I become pregnant? I have a regular cycle of 25 days.
I am having problem with mucus secretion. When ever I finish eating some food, mucus is coming out of my throat. IAM having this problem for more than 3 weeks. How to cure it. Pls give some advice.
Muje suger h ma thoda sa bhi metai khala thi hu tho mera hath per ma dard hota h har hapta meri tabiyat khrab rhathi h sar khaki pet mera suger 135 kha piker 200 h.
Stress is the physical or emotional response of the body to an internal or external stimulus that upsets the equilibrium of the body. The contemporary lifestyle causes a lot of stress, which may have adverse impacts on your health. The stress hormones which are secreted in animals only during starvation, childbirth or torture are secreted in human beings all the time.
Natural remedies like homeopathy can be used to combat stress without harmful side effects. Since stress is responsible for several health problems and homeopathy aims at eliminating the root cause of said disorders, these remedies can cure a lot of stress related problems too.
The common homeopathic medicines used to deal with stress are:
- Arsenicum album: It is beneficial for people who are anxious, fastidious, nervous or excessively critical. It is also used for patients who exhibit tendencies of paranoia, such as arriving hours early for an appointment out of an irrational fear of being late.
- Calcarea carbonica: It is an appropriate remedy for work related stress or burnout. Often, people feel an intense amount of pressure at their workplaces because they feel that they are constantly being watched and evaluated, and are afraid of making even minor mistakes or have strict deadlines to meet.
- Gelsemium: Gelsemium is an immediate solution to anxiety and apprehension caused by an upcoming event such as a performance, an interview or a test. Gelsemium can relieve symptoms like short-term paralysis, increased pulse rate, dizziness, nausea and indigestion.
- Argentum nitricum: It is useful for nervous fits and impulses caused by suggestibility and extreme mental exertion.
- Ignatia amara: This is used to deal with depression caused by stress factors like humiliation, fear, guilt and loss. People who go into shock can also be treated with Ignatia amara.
- Kali phosphoricum: It can provide relief from exhaustion due to overwork or prolonged illness. The patient becomes over sensitive, anxious and feels unable to cope with stress.
- Natrum muriaticum: It is the treatment for symptoms like insomnia, claustrophobia, frequent headaches and pain around the eyes. It is also used to treat stress caused by isolation and dejection.
- Pulsatilla: It is a remedy for mild or violent mood swings caused by stress. The patient may alternate between over excitement and depression within a very short period of time.
- Sepia: It is a homeopathic medicine that is used to treat patients of stress who have developed cognitive defect and memory problems. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.