Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. P.M.Singh

Orthopedist, Delhi

300 at clinic
Dr. P.M.Singh Orthopedist, Delhi
300 at clinic
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

I want all my patients to be informed and knowledgeable about their health care, from treatment plans and services, to insurance coverage....more
I want all my patients to be informed and knowledgeable about their health care, from treatment plans and services, to insurance coverage.
More about Dr. P.M.Singh
Dr. P.M.Singh is a trusted Orthopedist in Ganesh Nagar, Delhi. Doctor is currently practising at Central Hospital in Ganesh Nagar, Delhi. Save your time and book an appointment online with Dr. P.M.Singh on has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 38 years of experience on You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Central Hospital

A - 142/1 Ganesh Nagar P.O. Tilak Nagar,west Delhi, DelhiDelhi Get Directions
300 at clinic
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. P.M.Singh

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

I get severe shoulders and leg aches. Is my body weight causing it? If so. How to reduce my pains.

DHMS (Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery)
Homeopath, Hyderabad
Yes, wt reduction is very important for you. Homoeopathy has good treatment for your pains, without causing adverse effects. Take homoeopathic medicine rhus tox 200 daily in the morning and in the evening and give feedback after 6 days.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Suffering from Tremors in hands for past 2 years. Thyroid profile was normal done 6 months back. Tremors increase during stress conditions.

D.A.M.S( A. M.), D.AC/B.E.M.S
Acupressurist, Mumbai
You should take acupressure therapy and take biochemic mag phos 200x +nat phos 200x 4 tab each thrice a day with warm water and take it 5 days and consult private online.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 30 years old male. I affected by back bone pain for many days. I goto sleep pain was increased. So what can I do? And how do avoid or relief it?

MPT - Orthopedic Physiotherapy, BPTh/BPT
Physiotherapist, Noida
Stiffness is there take heat fermentation twice a day and take muscle relaxant medicine after 2 days start stretching exercise if it work then ok otherwise x-ray must.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

When walking on the road a stone hit my head because of speeding car and on the right side of my head above my right ear it started bleeding. Bleeding stopped same day. The bruise is not big. Now its dried but my head keeps hurting. Should I need to do a scan or mri.

MBBS, DNB, Diploma Dyslipidemia, CCEBDM, CCMTD
General Physician, Gurgaon
If you had not had any fainting episode during the hit and no fits after that then scan is not indicated. Probably the pain is due to bruise. See a neurologist if complains persist.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My daughter -age 7 year has got a sits in neck, it get infected when she caught fever.

International Academy of Classical Homeopathy, BHMS
Hi sir,for children homeopathy is d best option. As homeopathic medicines increases immune system so childs recurrency of illness will be much less. As I said every time to give me details of your case so that constitutional remedy will be choosen for your baby n you will get permanent solution. God bless you n your baby. Take care thnks.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 45 year old male. I have severe knee pain from the last 4 days, I have consulted a nearby doctor but it is not working, any solution or pain balm to reduce the pain?

Physiotherapist, Noida
Core strengthening exercise- straight leg raised with toes turned outward, repeat 10 times, twice a day. Hams stretching- lie straight, take the leg up, pull the feet towards yourself, with a elastic tube or normal belt. Repeat 10 times, twice a day. Sports taping- stretch the tape from both ends and apply on the affected area.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Around 8 months back, I slipped on stairs and from then this back problem started basically. In between once I consulted doctor and had a xray as well. He suggested that my lower tail bone and somewhere in the middle it's hurt. He suggested some medicine. After few months I left the medicine as it seems to be fine. But when I started Zym .it's started again. Like I can't sleep more than 4 hours straight in my back. I have to change sides while sleeping many times. Kindly suggest some helpful medication. Regards_Amar

DNHE, BPTh/BPT, weight management specialist
Physiotherapist, Kolkata
You have coccydinia, you should stop lifting weights at the gym in this condition. If you do so your problem will get worsened, best would be to take physiotherapy treatment from a good physiotherapist ,he will help you to ease out the pain and other problems associated with it. Also back/core strengthening exercises need to be done on regular basis so that you are better able to exercise at the gym! Medicines will just block your pain for a certain period but will not have any improvement on your muscle condition and nor it will help you gain strength. If you know swimming its a good exercise to begin with! Can take ice pack 2-3 times a day to relieve the pain.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir, I am suffering from limb girdle muscular dystrophy. Is there any remedy for this.

MPT - Orthopedic Physiotherapy, BPTh/BPT
Physiotherapist, Coimbatore
Mild exercises for the muscle good movements for the joints and some rest if you are not able to move any joint in full take others support maintenance is only possible.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir my height is not so much around 158 cm but still I get pain in my back some time while running or exercises why? And sir is there any way through which bracket bones improve.

Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Ayurveda, Faridabad
Dear its due to incorrect posture of sitting and standing... Always sit and stand straight. Do walk early morning and yoga asanas like bhujanasana, shalabhasana and suryanamaskar it will strengthen ur back muscles. Eat healthy and balanced diet containing proteins and minerals and add milk and milk products in ur diet. Apply volini gel on site of pain at night for 3 days and cover the area with cotton cloth.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I had knee pain for almost 1 month. Consulted doctor. He advised to take rest as x ray was normal. Despite of taking rest my knee pain did not reduce. Its almost 2 months I have pain. Doctor suggested mri.In mri scan there is horizontal meniscus tear. I consulted many orthopaedics. But few r telling to take rest where as few are telling to do physiotherapy. Im unable to understand should I do physiotherapy or not.

MBBS, Diploma In Orthopaedics (D. Ortho)
Orthopedist, Lucknow
Hi consult a knee surgeon who does arthroscopic meniscal repair.In my opinion, rest is better instead of physiotherapy as of now to lessen pain and inflammation. Quadriceps drill alone should be done under guidance to prevent wasting of surrounding muscle, quadriceps. Take anti inflammatory meds for 7 to 10 days, use knee brace for support and use english commode in toilet for prevention of knee bending. All this for 2 weeks. Knee surgeon may help with repair if he finds that necessary best wishes.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir I am from hyderabad. sir my left hand is paining from two days what is the solution please tell me.

Dip. SICOT (Belgium), MNAMS, DNB (Orthopedics), MBBS
Orthopedist, Delhi
Hi thanks for your query and welcome to lybrate. I am Dr. Akshay from fortis hospital, new delhi. Please tell me which part of your hand is paining, is it localized pain or one which is radiating from neck downwards? also is there any associated swelling, skin redness, local warmth as well? do not hesitate to contact me if you need any further assistance.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have a tingling, swollen feeling and mild pain under the left rib. It was started when I worked by sitting for 3 day's continuously. I want to know What could be the reason.

General Physician, Cuttack
it could be due to myalgia chest (muscle pain) 1.Take one tablet of crocin pain relief sos after food upto a maximum of 3 tablets daily 2.Apply volini gel twice daily 3.Give warm compress locally 4. Take rest 5.Consult doctor, if no relief
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Doctor sir, My wife complains about localized ankle pain when she walks after long sitting posture or particularly in the morning time after wake up. However, gets relieved after few steps. She had no ankle injuries. What could be the reason and how to get rid off this pain? Pl suggest home remedies. Thanks In advance.

Physiotherapist, Pune
The pain might be because of calceneal spur, ask your wife to go to physiotherapist and take 5-7 sessions of ultrasouund therapy. And exercises for foot muscles. In home you can put you feet in warm water. And before getting up from bed do some streching exercises. Hope she feels better soon.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 20 years old. Actually this my life's problem. Few days ago I got an accident. But actually it was not my fault. After this. I have a backpain when I sit straight.

Physiotherapist, Noida
. Apply Hot Fomentation twice daily. Avoid bending in front. Postural Correction- Sit Tall, Walk Tall. Extension Exercises x 15 times x twice daily - lying on tummy, take left arm up for 3 seconds, then bring it down, right arm up for 3 seconds, bring down. Bring right leg up, hold for 3 seconds, bring it down. Then right leg up and hold for 3 seconds and bring it down. Repeat twice a day- 10 times. Bhujang Asana – Lie flat on your stomach, keeping the palms out, bend the neck backward, take a deep breath and while holding it for 6 seconds, raise the chest up. Release breath and relax your body. Repeat the exercise 15 times twice daily. Core Strengthening Exercises- Straight Leg Raised With Toes Turned Outward, repeat 10 times, twice a day. Back Stretching- lie flat, pull one of the knee forward to chest, hold for 3 seconds, then bring the other knee forward to the chest and again hold for 3 seconds. Then pull both knees towards the chest and hold for 3 seconds. Repeat 10 times each exercise twice a day. Do the cat/cow stretch. Get on all fours, with your arms straight and your hands directly under your shoulders; your knees hip-width apart.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have pain problem. I am unable to sit continuously on chair for long time. I had few exercise session but still having the same issue.

DHMS (Hons.)
Homeopath, Patna
Hi, dear lybrate user, * take, homoeo-medicine* @ rhus tox200- 6 pills, thrice a day. @ arnica mont 200- 6 pills, thrice a day report, wkly, all d best.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have severe stomach ache during my dates. Complete back and legs are paining please suggest something

Diploma In Postpartum Depression, Formerly , House Job , Gynecology, MBBS
Gynaecologist, Delhi
Take hot water bottle heat therapy. Tab meftal spas when there is severe pain. After periods are over the exercise regularly and eat well balanced diet.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Dear Doctor, What is the best age for joint replacement and whether it is advisable to go for both joints replacements(KNEES)' what is the latest technology,time required for total recuperation. What is the total cost involved for one knee replacement ?

Fellowship in Joint Replacement, M.S. Ortho, Diploma In Orthopaedics (D. Ortho)
Orthopedist, Jalna
There is no as such the best age for Knee replacement. Surgery is advised depending on pain & discomfort of the patient and grade of arthritis. It can sooner from 45-50 yrs to 70-80 yrs or even later also depending on patients fitness. Pt starts to walk with support from 2nd day itself post op. & it takes about 1-2 mnths for complete recovery depending from patient to patient. Cost of knee replacement depends on place where it is done, the implant used, pt comorbidities and so on... So consult the doctor before final decision.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from Acl completed tear past 6 months, I am a badminton player, I previously used kerala treatment but there is no result, please suggest my how to cure.

Merrithew Stott Pilates, Bachelor of Physiotherapy
Physiotherapist, Bangalore
Goodevening your acl tear injury should not be ignored. Make sure you spend about half hour on the exrercises for the knee. You could start with knee bending exercises and then progress to straight leg raising exercises. All this will help you to improve your strength on the knee. Then you could also do with a improving on your quadriceps and hamstring muscles. Make sure you wear a knee cap while you are playing any sport. This will support your knee very well.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am off 54 yrs old man. For the last 5 days I have a pain in my both knees. While walking there is no pain bu at the time of sitting on chair, there is a little bit of pain but tolerable. My weight is 86 kg & height is 171CMs & i am pure vegetarian & teetotaler. Please advice me.

Vaidya Visharad
Ayurveda, Narnaul
Dear, According to Ayurveda joint pain is known as Sandhigata vata. With increase in age vata dosha is predominant in human body that is why with aging disease caused by vata dosha increases in body. Joint pain is a common symptom with many possible causes. Joint Pain and Arthritis are the one of the most devastating conditions faced by individuals, particularly elderly women today. When there is pure Vata dosha involvement (a pain without swelling or discoloration) then the massage with medicated ayurvedic oil is quite useful & supplement is helpful in balancing bodily humors ?vata, which is responsible dosha for Sandhigata vata . Visit us:-www.Malhotraayurveda.Com
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

She fell down while trying a dance step. On her back. Its very painful. What must be done now?

Homeopath, Delhi
Hello, you can take homoeopathic medicine arnica 200 (4 drops in little water) four four times in a day for 2 days and update.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed