Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. P M GoelYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am a 21 year old female. I have been experiencing intense anal itching and also an itching on the lower right side of my labia majora. A few months back I had developed boils on my skin (vulva and my butts) but now they are fine. I workout and take a bath immediately after it so that I don't sit in sweat for long. Could anyone please tell me what could be causing this intense itching? (It's quite intense and I every time end up itching)
I am a 25 years old female, I am facing a problem from last 3-4 months like I have feeling of pee but nothing happens. And I have irritation at that point and burning sensation when a pee comes, can you please help me to find what the problem is?
Whenever I drink glass full of water or other liquid, I had urge to urinate which I can't hold. What is the issue with me?
Cystitis is a condition which is characterized by bladder inflammation that is usually a result of bladder infection. This disorder is very common among women. The condition tends to get better in a few days without any treatment. In case of chronic cystitis, long term treatment may be required.
Common symptoms include excessive urination (may be dark in color) and a burning pain during urination. One might feel generally unwell, tired and may experience cramps in the lower abdomen. In case of children, there may be a rise in the body temperature, coupled with weakness and vomiting.
- Engaging in sex (irrespective of whether one is using protection or not) can result in this condition.
- Inserting objects such as tampons into the urethra to release the bladder can most definitely result in this condition.
- Using contraceptive measures such as diaphragm.
- It occurs when bacteria which is present in the bowel or on the skin comes in contact with the bladder via the urethra. Women are at an increased risk as their urethra is shorter and the anus is close to the urethra.
Homeopathy and Cystitis
Homeopathy is a system of treatment that is natural and holistic. It does not have any side effect like the other conventional treatments. The various homeopathic remedies for cystitis are –
- Cantharis: Cantharis is a homeopathic remedy that is very effective in treating infections. In case of bladder inflammation and pain while urinating, this remedy is preferred. For cystitis with an inflamed bladder as the root cause, this remedy is very effective.
- Apis Mellifica: In case of chronic bladder infection, Apis Mellifica is administered. It cures the inflammation and also gets rid of the swelling. This also helps in relieving any burning symptom that you may experience while passing urine.
- Staphysgaria: Staphysgaria is a homeopathic remedy which is used to treat symptoms of cystitis that include a sharp pain in the urethra accompanied by involuntary discharge of urine. There may also be a constant urge to urinate. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath and ask a free question.
As a muslim I have to take water whenever I urinate and there shouldn't be even a single little drop of urine stick in my cloth. But my problem is whenever I urinate, even after I have taken water to wash it, a few drop of urine fall after I have completed the first part of urination. This creating a huge problem to me as a muslim. How can I stop this drop by drop falling of urine after I have urinated. Please help me. Its very very urgent Thank you.
I had fissure from last 2 years, but I had taken medicines, that time cured, now from last 3 days started, my age 31 years, I have pain during toilet due to fissure, what's solution for pain.
Hi. Im a 19 year male and I feel intense pain while urinating. It is like a burning sensation. Ive been experiencing it from the past 2 days.
Sir I have done sex with my gf last 13 days ago. Now she is said that there is bleeding with her urine and feeling painful also but she is suffering for stone pain also, she is going toilet so many times in an hour and vomit and rawness also she ho in a clinic but doctor said there is a only infection not anything serious now I m confuse that is she is pregnant or not please help I m very worry about this.
Trouble in urine passing feeling so much pain during peeing. Feeling something is stuck while doing pee.
She is actually suffering from kidney stones. Some doctors say that she can't be operational as her age is 70 years. What should be done. She has a tremendous pain in her abdomen. Please help.
Kidney stone formation is the most common kidney disease, and people who have had it, would immediately be reminded of the severe pain (loin to groin) in the back.
How stones are formed?
- The kidney functions as the body’s filters in removing wastes from the body through urine.
- Most of the waste is in the form of salts and when there is excessive salts and reduced amount of water, there could be formation of crystals or stones in the kidneys.
- Reduced amount of urination
- Blood in the urine due to damage of the urinary tract structures
- Painful urination with burning sensation
- Swollen abdomen
- Nausea and Vomiting
- Fever and chills
Benefits of homeopathic remedies
Kidney stones are highly likely to be recurrent. A number of factors contribute to their formation. Homeopathy aims at treating the whole body and not just dissolving the stones. It offers various remedies, which ensure the stones are completely dissolved and also prevent recurrence.
- Berberis Vulgaris is prescribed for the following conditions:
- Very useful in left-sided stones where patient experiences pain radiating to the ureter, bladder, and urethra and down to the thighs.
- Burning sensation with urination
- Slightly red or green urine with mucus (increased consistency of urine)
- Increase in pain with any kind of physical movement
- Soreness in the lumbar region of the kidneys
- Cantharis is suitable for the following conditions:
- Paroxysms of renal colic with cutting and stabbing pains
- Severe pain before and after urination in the urethral area
- Constant urge to urinate, but very little flow
- No relief even after sitting and straining
- Bloody urine (slightly pinkish tinge), if there is damage to internal structures
- Sharp tearing pain when this damage happens
- Thirst and aversion to all fluids
- Lycopodium is one of the most reliable homeopathic medicines for right-sided kidney stones.
- Works better for right-sided stones, where it dissolves them completely
- Severe backache experienced by the affected person prior to passing urine, which reduces after urination
- Great urge to urinate, even at night
- Presence of sediments (red or yellow) in the urine
- Abdominal bloating with distention along with right-sided kidney pain
- Hydrangea, also referred to as the stone breaker, reduces chances of recurrence of kidney stones in the following conditions:
- Right-sided pain
- Blood-tinged urine
- Increased frequency of urination
- Lots of white sediments in the urine
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a neurologist.
At every morning or after 1 or 2 days I am going for washroom then white discharge is occurred before urine give me some suggestions for this. And this is harmful for me or not.
My wife aged 74 yrs suspected of urinary tract infection. All symptoms point to this. She is a diabetic. I have started cital. Kindly advice.
Sir, I have 6 mm stone in Both kidney, Can it Remove through Urination? And How? What Care I take? Please Answer only Kidney specialised person. Thanking You.
I have sebaceous cyst near testis I conacted a doctor he said it will remove through surgergy cost around 5000/-. Can I know this is correct amount or he is charging more.
Sir/mam I feel pain on left side of stomach after ultrasound I get a 7 mm calcus (pathri) in my left kidney and have swelling on kidney please suggest me the right treatment.
At the first symptom of stone pain, mix 2 oz of organic olive oil with 2 oz of organic lemon juice. Drink it straight and follow with a 12 ounce glass of purified water. Wait 30 minutes. Then, squeeze the juice of 1/2 lemon into 12 ounces of purified water, add 1 tablespoon of organic raw apple cider vinegar and drink.
Apple cider vinegar, which is said to help dissolve stones. You can consume 1 tablespoon (14.8 ml) of apple cider vinegar each day, or mix it with water. Avoid using sorrel, which can cause calcium oxalate kidney stones to worsen. Banana stem juice is a well known treatment for kidney stone in India.