Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. P. M Bhanu SaliYour feedback matters!
I have problem of chest pain and coughing from last ten days and so weakness as well. Please advice me what should I do?
Lybrate | Dr. Sonali Gojumgundde speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
I am suffering from scabies Is there any permanent solution to cure that I have tried many ointments/gels still no result. They just cure temporarily. Does this create any problem to my testicles. Because its around that area.
We are trying for child from past 3-4 months, but during relationships face below difficulty: 1) Penis shrink after entering vagina. 2) vagina of wife is too tight to enter. 3) have observed sperms spill out after ejaculation. Please advice.
I'm about to have my first IUI (Intrauterine insemination) on coming Monday. Doctor has advised me to get done under short general anaesthesia. I'm very scared. Does GA has any side effects? I have one mature follicle in my left ovary. Will my treatment succeed? Will I feel any pain during d procedure under GA?
I'm working to shape my body. My weight is 70 nd my height is 174 It's been 2 months of me working for shaping, still I feel like I'm lean, so to gain some muscle, is it safe to intake protein supplements? My brother is not supporting on this. So I need suggestion regarding plus and minus of in taking protein supplements!
Hey. I want to ask that how can I grow size of my penis. As it is only around 4" which is not upto the mark. I am worried that how I gonna satisfy my mate. Are their any hopes that it is going to grow larger at this age. Or my current size will be the final and I have to take medicine to grow it. Please help.
Hi. Am 27 years old am married since 2 years. I dont hav any children. 2 months back I got abdominal surgery for the removal of ovarian cyst (chocolate cyst) and fibroid. After surgery 2 menstrual the was regular. Then I tried for pregnancy. After 1 week of intercourse again I get periods that is 12 days early. What might be the reason for this.. please help.
Suffering from fungus. Applying tyza cream twice a day and having intradem tablet twice a day. But I am not getting any relief. Please suggest me some good medicine. itching is also there.
I am a 23 aged .after 4 years of my married life we do not have childrens. We consult a doctor ,it is found that anti mullarin hormone is high .so scanning conducted and Dr. said there is cyst and I need a laparoscopy. So kindly tell me about my condition in detail. Ang give me necessary advices.
1. Proper brushing: One of the easiest steps to do to help your teeth keep clean. When brushing your teeth, position the bristles at an angle of 45 degrees near the gum line. Both the gum line and the tooth surface should be in contact with the bristles. Brush the outer surfaces of the teeth using a back-and-forth, up-and-down motion, making sure to be done gently in order to avoid bleeding. To clean the inside surfaces of the teeth and gums, place the bristles at a 45-degree angle again and repeat the back-and-forth, up-and-down motion. Lastly, brush the surfaces of your tongue and the roof of your mouth to remove bacteria, which might cause bad breath.
Try to brush at least twice a day to prevent acid buildup from the breakdown of food by bacteria. However, if your work or activities prevent you from doing this, thoroughly rinse your mouth with water after eating to minimize the amount of food that would serve as substrate for the bacteria.
?2. Flossing: We know, it’s a chore and a lot of times forgetful after brushing if rushing out the door or heading to bed. However, flossing can help you remove food particles and other detrimental substances that brushing regularly cannot. Flossing allows you to reach deep between your teeth where the toothbrush bristles cannot reach or even mouthwash cannot wash away. We recommend flossing at least once a day.
3. Avoid tobacco: This will be a big favor to your teeth. One, it will save you from oral cancer and periodontal complications. Two, it will save you from the countless ill effects caused by the agents used to mask the smell of tobacco. For example, if you smoke a cigarette, you may use candies, tea or coffee to mask the smoky breath and odor. This doubles the amount of damage caused.
4. Limit sodas, coffee, and alcohol: Although these beverages contain a high level of phosphorous, which is a necessary mineral for a healthy mouth, too much phosphorous can deplete the body’s level of calcium. This causes dental hygiene problems such as tooth decay and gum disease. Beverages containing additives such as corn syrup and food dye can make pearly white teeth appear dull and discolored. Therefore, it is best to choose beverages like milk, which helps strengthen teeth and build stronger enamel, giving you a healthy, beautiful smile and water which hydrates your body longer than sugary drinks.
5. Consume calcium and other vitamins that are good for the body: You need plenty of calcium for your teeth. It is essential for the teeth as well as your bones. It is better to drink milk, fortified orange juice and to eat yogurt, broccoli, cheese, and other dairy products. You can also take a calcium supplement, taking different doses according to your age and necessity as per prescription. Calcium and vitamin d are necessary for maintaining the health of gums and teeth. Vitamin b complex is also essential for the protection of gums and teeth from cracking and bleeding. Copper, zinc, iodine, iron and potassium are also required for maintaining healthy dental hygiene.
6. Visit your dentist: You should visit your dentist at least twice a year to have a full hygiene treatment performed. Also at these appointments, a comprehensive exam is taken with x-rays to help detect and prevent future dental treatments from occurring.
7. Use mouthwash along side brushing and flossing: Mouthwash is not particularly necessary and not all mouthwashes are useful. Mouthwashes containing Listerine our chlorine dioxide are very helpful because they help to kill and maintain the bacteria in your mouth. It can help maintain good breath as well as help maintain strong teeth. Mouthwash cannot do all the work but if your are already brushing, flossing, visiting the dentist and eating well, mouthwash is the cherry on top that will make your dental health great.
8. Having a toothache or noticing other dental symptoms: ?if you are having tooth and jaw pain make an appointment as soon as possible. Your dentist needs to diagnose the underlying cause and correct it before it turns into a greater problem.
9. Look at the big picture: Everyone understands that you should take care of your teeth to avoid toothaches, maintain your looks and keep dental bills at bay. Many people, however, don’t understand how crucial oral health is to our total health picture. Tooth problems can lead to diabetes, heart disease, systemic infections, an inability to eat or speak properly and other maladies – some life-threatening. Crooked or crowded teeth can contribute to gum disease that can eventually lead to tooth loss. Straight teeth are no longer just for looks.
10. Clean your tongue: ?Clean the surface of your tongue daily. By using a professional tongue cleaner, you remove countless bacteria that otherwise live, particularly on the rougher top surface of your tongue. These can contribute to bad breath (halitosis) and negatively affect your dental health.