Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. P KumarYour feedback matters!
I am 35 old women and suffering with tennis elbow,kindly let me know if there is any treatment for this desease ? Thanks
I have a severe Back pain for past one month with an eye pain and vomiting sensation? What may be the cause for it?
There is a lot of pain on my trapezius and neck muscles. If I try to move my neck above a certain degree, it starts to pain. The back part gets very stiff. I went to a physiotherapist yesterday, but it didn't help. Please help, what should I do?
My dad have pain in left shoulder for about 1 years. He not able to lift a thing. Even he had difficult to wear shirt. so, what should I do for this?
Sir/mam my mom 47 years old. Her left hand not move to upward direction. Some doctor said take MRI scan so we can take MRI scan. The MRI report is left hand shoulder muscles are tear. After some days both hands are not move any direction. What is the reason. How can both muscles are tear sometime. Wat is the treatment for this problem. Please said final solution sir.
My mother is suffering both knee joint pain from 2 years local doctors says less lubricant in both knee joints what we should do?
I was diagnosed with sjogren's syndrome three years back I'm having severe muscle pain and fatigue I want to try ayurvedic medicine Can any ayurvedic physician help me in this regard I am at chennai Thanks in advance.
Hello, mera 8 mahine pehle leg ka operation hua tha but jo back pe injection lga ta vo boht dard krta hai abhi tak. Kya kerna chahiye? Please advise.
Sir I have a problem of slipped disc in cervical spine. I am a dance choreographer so I should do my profession or I should stop it.
I am 32 year old lady. After my first delivery I got hip joint pain for last 9 months. I consulted with physiotherapist. But no use. What should I do?
I am 61 year Male. Suffering from lower back pain from Jan 2016. Pain is in the left side above hip joint.
Hi.This is parthiv singh sir kal raat maine drink ki ti fir uske do ghante baad mjhe vomiting aai aur usme blood nikla.Jitna spit kiya blood utna nikl ra ta fir baad m vomit krne k baad meri neck m bhot pain hone lg gya esa lg rha h jse neck p kisi n cut kr diya ho.Spit andr ni leya ja ara.I m very nervous
I am 38 years old and I am suffering with ulcer and pains in bones and loss of weight, acidity and weakness and I had taken many treatments but there was no use so kindly suggest me what t o do I smoke once in awhile when I take alcohol.
I am 32 and mother of a girl child. My girl is 18 months old. I always have pain in my hands, joints, foot, knees. My skin complexion has become darker as compared to what it was before marraiage. Please advise.
I am running since last 25 days. My ankle are swelling and very paining. Please tell me something for instant swelling and pain relief. And I can not take any medicine because in police selection there is dop test. I have just 10 days left in my trail please help me. I can not take any tablet. Then also doctors are suggesting medicines only.
Arthritis is an inflammatory condition that affects the joints and bones of the patient and creates general problems when it comes to mobility and other such postures, which require some amount of physical stamina and strain. This kind of condition can be of many types. Furthermore, it can affect many different parts of the body right from the knees to the shoulders and the wrists. There are many forms of treatment for this condition, which may be carried out by orthopedic specialists as well as other practitioners of alternative medicine.
Read on to find out why Ayurveda is one of the best ways to deal with this condition.
- Ancient science: Ayurveda is an ancient science that is steeped in the logic of ages, and it has been allowed to evolve over numerous centuries, which makes it all the more authentic when it comes to various forms of treatment.
- Combination of measures: Ayurveda is not just a field of medicine, but it is primarily known as a life science because it combines a variety of measures that have to do with inside out cleansing of the system. From massages to herbal medicines, yoga postures to lifestyle changes, this form of treatment can help the patient get rid of the condition rather than just treat the symptoms.
- Massages: When we use a particular oil or herb to massage our bodies, we are actually imbibing the goodness and richness of those elements, which are ideal for the condition that we are suffering from. This oil that may be derived from cloves or various other elements that are naturally found, can actually seep right into the bones and joints to repair the condition. Mustard oil and camphor are also well known oils for arthritis.
- Doshas: Ayurveda depends on the various doshas for a proper form of diagnosis, and arthritis comes under the Data dosha. This typically affects the energy, surrounding the proper functioning of the joints and therefore, one can safely say that this is a well-researched body of science, which is being put to use so as to prescribe medicines and other forms of treatment for that particular dosha.
- Exercise: The yogic postures are known to have helped many people and the various asanas that are specifically required for an arthritis patient will help in doing away with the root cause of the disease. These asanas include the less rigorous ones that can build strength and stamina so that the patient is able to lead a more normal and healthy life.
- Lifestyle changes: The diet changes that will be prescribed for arthritis-affected patients along with the changes in one’s routine, will help in reaching the root cause of the condition so that he or she may get a better chance at normalcy in the long run. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.