Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. P.KumarYour feedback matters!
I am 25 years old got married 2 years back i'm having hypothyroidism because of this m not having menstruation at all. Is there is any new advance treatment to correct it.
Hi im 29 year old single, I got my period after 60 days after having deviry tablet, but not heavy bleeding so is it a problem please help me out bcos of stress period got delayed I do not have problem like thyroid or pcos anything. Im normal person bcoz of stress, I got delayed.
I think I'm pregnant because I missed my period. Its been 10 days since I had sex, I've taken pregnancy test twice and it shows negative. There's been spotting once but my periods hasn't come. We used protection and There are no signs of pregnancy as such, I don't want me to be pregnant and I'm under a lot of stress right now. Please help and clear up my mind.
My gf's friend she was in a relationship with a boy about 1 year her age is 20 years due to more sex her breast and vagina became loose pls suggest medicine for her.
I am 29 years old female married since 6 years and wanting for a child desperately. I have irregular periods since puberty. I was diagnosed with pcod. 4 years back started ttc with no results so then started on clomid cycles. After a year of ttc was diagnosed with endometriosis due to which I had severe pain during periods. I never get my periods by itself. I get it only when I take tablets for it to come. Again stopping it is an issue. Sometimes it stops, sometimes again take medicine to stop. Lately I was on ayurvedic medicines, last december I had my periods which dint stop for 2.5 months. Again with medicines it stopped but a month back got a very severe pain in my pelvic area and stomach. I was admitted to hospital, with all scans it was known that the endo cyst had grown 10cm big! my gynec suggested a immediate conservative laparoscopy. I had a lap done on march 28th. April 4th I was given with gnrh analogue which was said to be given for 3 months. After the injection april 13th I had my periods which was very normal with no pain. First of all am less interested in intercourse, but now the injection has made my interest go still low:(may 4th was my second injection. After this I have a lot of pelvic pain. I feel as if the endo has come back, completely bloated with even with normal food. I feel so frustrated and depressed about this endometriosis that I have. My gynec has suggested a scan before the next injection next month to check with the endo, if there are no signs then no injection is needed she has told, then after it I can try for getting conceived. Can I have a baby with this condition? I feel sad about my present situation even after getting a lap done to remove the devil out. Please suggest wen early can I have my baby. Reports say my tubes and ovaries are all normal to bare a child. Thanks and regards.
Hi sir. I am shalini 23 years old. I am Getting white discharge from vagina for past six days it is milky white colour but it is non sticky and odorless sir. L got married 3 months before. Now only I am getting this type of discharge. My next period date is 7.2. 2016. Is this pregnancy or any other infection.
I have never got my period on time and this month I missed it by almost 15 days and still didn't get it. Its making me v frustrated. I eat fruits mainly pomegranate, n anjeer n lots of greenies. I also took some iron tablets.. But still no change.. I'm told I'm anaemic.. But in spite of all this too, I never get them on time. Its becoming very annoying every month
I have gone thru thyroid test in this month. T3 t4 is under control only tsh is on higher side is 8.42. Doc has advised pe to take the pills for 2 months that 25 mpg. I am planning to conceive. Kindly advise without pills can my thyroid can be control n I will able to conceive. Is there any home remedies which can help me to control my thyroid. I am desperately wanted to conceive. Request your urgent advise.
I am 25 year old had disturbances in periods, I had periods for 4 days and than continous spotting and clots, done serum prolactin 11.52, tsh 1.25 both are normal, usg of lower abdomen is also normal, what can be the concern? can it be weight issue I am 79 kgs 5'4 ht?
I want to know what is last menstural period in pregnancy, is it last month period? or the day in which one have conceived? or the starting of the menstural date or the ending of the menstural period?
With the change in lifestyle and stressful work profiles, a few ladies lean toward fasting with little alterations like tasting some water, tea or coffee. Few of them likewise consume fruits and dry fruits. In case you are fasting the altered way, you can begin your day with the same meal excluding dry fruits, fruits and coconut water.
These things can be included later in the day when you truly feel the need. Abstain from drinking an excessive amount of tea or coffee. Likewise, abstain from eating anything sweetened and high in sugar items while you are fasting. As the time gap will be long between your meals, eliminating these foods will help you stay away from unnecessary stress on the digestive system. This is how you can fast the healthy way during Karva Chauth:
- Nuts: Have plenty of nuts, for example, almonds and walnuts as they build up your energy for the day and are highly beneficial for your health. These nutritious nuts are high in fats that are essential for the body (connected to anti-aging and bringing down cholesterol). They are high in protein, which will keep you satisfied for a longer period of time.
- Water: Drink two to three glasses of lukewarm water. In case the water is warm, it gets consumed quicker as it matches the surrounding body temperature. This is essential to fuel up your reserves at the time of your sargi.
- Tea: It is an individual decision to consume some fluid at night. For those of you, who might want to do this, ensure in case you are having tea, to drink it with plenty of milk. Generally having tea on an empty stomach will increase the acidity of the stomach and may bring about pain.
- Sargi: In the morning while you have sargi, maintain a strategic distance from extremely sugary foods. In case that it is an absolute necessity, have just a bit to taste. The guideline is that sweet foods have a tendency to disturb hunger later in the day. So stay away from those appetite enhancers by keeping away from a lot of sweet. Homemade paneer is a healthy choice as it is high in protein and will in this way give you energy.
- Breakfast: Go for a light breakfast in the morning to stay away from a migraine and feeling heavy-headed the entire day. You may pick products like fruits and whole grains for your breakfast rather than refined oats and bread.
- Organic Products: Desserts build your hunger even more. In this manner try staying away from desserts the entire day. Rather you can pick organic products, as they give you early satiety with healthy nourishment.