Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. P.KumarYour feedback matters!
Sir /madam Meri wife ke breast me ghtiya hai 3 . Ek ndi or 2 chhoti . Use bhut hi jyada pain rhta h kbi kbi sujan ho jati h. kya h ku hai or iska ilaj kya h btaye please.
Today we are going to tell you all about Zika virus (ZIKV) and Ebola Viruses in this article, firstly we will learn about Zika Virus which is mosquito-brone flavi-virus which was first identified after monitoring yellow fever in a monkey.
Zika Virus is mainly related to Dengue fever virus West Nile virus. Zika belongs to the virus family falviviridae and fenus flavivirus. Its named after Uganda’s Zika Forest. The dis-ease caused because of Zika virus is called as Zika fever.
Later same symptoms were found in humans as well. Zika virus disease has been recorded to be found in Americans and Asians. Its mainly found in Asians and Africans accompanied by mild illness.
Learn about Gallstones Treatment – Save your Gall Bladder Naturally
Lets learn about Sings and Symptoms of Zika Virus Disease – The time period for disease is not clear, but we can know the signs and symptoms of it. Zika Virus’s main symptoms are similar to other infections conditions as viral fever, swine flu, headache, body pain, back pain, skin problems or dengue etc.
– Skin Rashes
– Red Eyes
Symptoms are mild and usually last for 2-8 days.
How Zika Virus Prevention’s from Zika Virus, Now we should also learn about some precautions and prevention methods from Zika virus disease. Also we should know how Zika transmit into our body.
Firstly we should note that there is no vaccine exists to prevent Zika Virus diseases.
One should avoid mosquito bites, Zika Virus mosquitoes bite in day and night also. Same mosquitoes also spread dengue and chikungunia.
Zika viruses can be passed through sex, thus infection person can pass zika virus to their partners during sex. Condoms can reduce the changes of passing Zika virus during sex.
It can be passed from a already infected pregnant woman to her fetus and it could cause some severe fetal brain defects. The infection can happen during pregnancy or around the time of the birth.
Blood transfusion is also a big cause of Zika viruses diseases, before blood transfusion is done one should be tested for Zika Virus. Around 2.8% Blood donors in a study were found positive for Zika Viruses.
The suggestions for people travelling where, Zika viruses are found.
– Travelers should use enhanced precautions and should be more careful as there are more possibilities of getting bitten by mosquitoes.
– People should avoid travelling to places infected by Zika Virus, or where Zika Viruses live.
– Specially pregnant ladies should not travel to such places, as the infected mother can spread the virus to their fetuses. Thereafter newborn baby is more likely to have microcephaly.
The places where Zika Virus live, people are more likely to have birth defects and neurological problems. so one should avoid travelling or take precautions before visiting.
When should we get treated and tested.
Zika Viruses remain in blood of an infected person for about a week or more,
if you have any of the above mentioned symptoms in this article visit our Clinic and we will help you get rid of Zika Virus effects.
Treatment should be done at earliest if you have any of these symptoms specially if you are pregnant.
Some tests as blood, urine, saliva or semen could be performed to find out Zika Virus, as it is very much similar to dengue or chikungunya.
Sir/Mam I want to know about Sujak rog. What's that? I want to know the reason precautions and treatment.
I was pregnant and does medicine abortion in the 1 week also I am thyroid patient I am scared as people say you will not become pregnant this fear makes me cry help me wat to do.
I am 26 year old and I have extreme fibroids and PCOD problems .y symptoms are very high and I am struggling to lead the daily life with these diseases .please tell me some solution or I should opt for surgical treatments ? If yes which treatment is the best and reliable ?
I am 21 weeks pregnant now. My Dr. had told me to start naturogest sr 400 from the day I conceived. Now after my anomaly scan my Dr. has told me to stop naturogest now. I wanted to ask that should I stop the medicine or no. It will be safe because I am scared that everything should be fine even if I stop the medicine. Please suggest.
Haldi is a vital spice used in the Indian cuisine and other south Asian cuisines. Also known as turmeric, it constitutes of some sugars, proteins, and resins, and is a ubiquitous Asian kitchen ingredient; almost every meal cooked has a dash of haldi in it. But apart from the colour, taste and aroma that it adds to the food, when added to milk, it becomes a magical potion known as desi haldi milk that can prevent and cure diseases.
Here are 5 life-long benefits of desi haldi milk:
1. Has anti-inflammatory properties: Haldi has anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties. According to Ayurveda, it has been named as the natural aspirin. Due to its anti-inflammatory properties, when combined with milk, it becomes a really useful drink that helps prevent cancer. It stops the growth of lung, skin, colon, breast, and prostate cancer, and for cancer patients, it helps reduce the side effects of chemotherapy. Additionally, haldi milk provides relief from arthritis pain and improves the flexibility of joints and muscles.
2. Is a blood purifier: Blood impurities can lead to severe health problems and desi haldi milk is considered an excellent blood purifier and cleanser if the principles of ayurveda are to be believed. It can revitalize and boost the blood circulation in the body. Acting as a blood thinner, haldi milk plays a significant role in eliminating all impurities from the blood vessels and lymphatic system of your body.
3. Helps control weight: Turmeric contains curcumin, an antioxidant capable of preventing inflammation of various cells of your body like fat, muscle, and pancreatic cells. This also results in lower risks of health issues arising due to obesity like high cholesterol levels, high blood sugar, insulin resistance and other metabolic problems. Also, haldi milk helps in the breakdown of dietary fat. This can be useful in controlling the weight.
4. Gives you healthier skin: Haldi is a very useful ingredient for battling skin issues. Drinking haldi milk helps in getting enviable glowing skin and can also be used for application on the face and body. Dipping a cotton ball into haldi milk and applying that to your face can help you get rid of any rash, skin redness or blotchy patches. Moreover, bathing in turmeric milk can be helpful in attaining soft, supple and radiant skin.
5. Ensures better bone health: Haldi milk is an excellent source of calcium, and has bone-strengthening properties, which are necessary to keep the bones healthy and strong. It also helps lower bone loss and prevent osteoporosis.
So go ahead, mix up the ever easily available haldi and milk from your kitchen, and drink up to a healthier you. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda and ask a free question.
My cousin had periods on 30 Sep this year. She is sexually active. Now it's more than two weeks she missed her periods. Her pregnancy test on 10 nov came negative though. Could she be pregnant? She and her partner always have protected sex. Please help.
Hi, I am having thyroid and deficiency of vitamin d3 b12 so safe to conceive as 1 years has gone for marriage.
My girlfriend and I had unprotected sexual intercourse a month back. We used an i-pill thereafter within 72 hours. Few days later she had her periods. Now again she had her periods but this time the flow was not regular and as per her it was not as usual. Now she has gained some weight and her tummy seems to be growing. Is it normal? However you must know that there has been a complete change in her diet. Should there be any reasons to being concerned?
My wife is two months pregnant, which type of diet she take? & what precautions to be taken in pregnancy?
Haemophilia is a type of disorder in which blood does not clots easily or in a normal way. Haemophilia A is one of the common types of disease which causes due to deficiency of blood clotting factor VIII. Haemophilia B is another type which is caused due to the deficiency of blood clotting factor IX. Haemophilia is a lifetime condition which has no exact cure but can be managed by treatment. Haemophilia is a hereditary disorder which is mostly seen in men but is also observed in women sometimes if they carry the gene.
Symptoms of Haemophilia
Symptoms of haemophilia can vary depending on the severity of the disease. In most of the cases, bleeding is the common symptom of haemophilia. Sometimes, haemophilia causes internal bleeding which if left untreated can cause joint pains. There are some other general symptoms seen in people suffering from haemophilia. They are listed here.
- Bleeding through the nose
- Bleeding seen in faeces or urine
- Continuous bleeding when removal of tooth, surgery and when injured
- Unprompted bleeding
- Bleeding seen in joints which lead to swelling and pain
- Bleeding seen in urinary and gastrointestinal tracts
In some cases, internal bleeding happens in the brain which may come into notice during an injury. Such type of internal bleeding can be detected by the following symptoms.
- A severe headache
- Neck pain
- Severe stiffness in the body
- Abrupt weakness
- Problems in walking
Treatment for Haemophilia
The standard treatment of haemophilia involves mainly in replacement of missing clotting factor. As haemophilia is caused due to deficiency of factor VIII, the treatment involves the injection of factor VIII concentrates into the body which can be identified depending on the severity of bleeding, the site of bleeding and the age of the patient. Depending on the seriousness of the disease, factor VIII concentrates are given to the patient before going for surgery or dental extractions. This can help in preventing the bleeding.
As haemophilia is a hereditary disease, it is advisable to concentrate on prevention rather than cure of the disease. In order to prevent the disease, it is wise to undergo a genetic counselling. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.