Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. P KalraYour feedback matters!
I am female 28. I want to make my vagina color lighter. I am using clean and dry intimate wash but no effect. How to make vagina lighter in color.
My wife 35 year old this month missed her period on 2nd day of missed period had vomitings and nausea for 2 days and taken hpt on 4th day result negative then still no periods why.
Dear Sir/Madam, My daughter whose age is 20 and weight 70 kg is having menstrual problem as her period is irregular and not clear. Each month it bleeds for app. 23 days. Her hemoglobin is 13. Doctors prescribed haem up c for 30 days but no improvement. At this age hormone medicine is also not advised Please suggest what to do or is this the symptoms of major problem.
How to confirm pregnancy from home after one month of my missing period date and using mtp pills cause any side effects.
The december- january cycle was perfect 28 days but then the problem started I got down in 14 days on january 25 and now again after the 14 days on 12 feb blood came through my vagina and then stopped on 13 feb no blood. On 14th feb 2-3 drops of blood came. N today morning also 1 drop came. There is also swelling in my genital area and I am overweight too.
Hello doctor. She has a fibroid in breast. Examined it by a gynecologist. It is only common fibroid. Doctor said no problem. Can she cure it without surgery?
There are no lumps on my breasts but they are sagging with wrinkles and tiny pores ,there is pain in my left chest since 1 week, is it breast cancer.
Mam, I am suffering a pcos problem and all other reports are normal like thyroid, sugar. I am take medicine of this problem. But at the time of pregnancy, I also taking a medicine regular before the delivery. Pls advice me.
Can numerous fibroids and an enlarged uterus cause bladder prolapse? Why does my gynecologist think my bladder bulging into my vaginal canal is a fibroid even after I was sent to a urologist for stress incontinence issues?
I had sex today and I am not sure that sperm is leaked or not into vagina, should I give my wife i-pill or not?
Can dry sperm cause pregnancy? And if it is on my underwear and it comes near vagina can she get pregnant.
I am 33 years old, I had 3 c-sections, my youngest kid is 3 years old. I had tubectomy done with last c-section after second c-section I had severe abdominal pain few times doctor said it's hernia pain (umbilical hernia) and I have tummy which is like a pregnant women. Since last 1 year I didn't get that abdominal pain but my stomach/ Tommy is same. How can I treat my hernia and reduce my Tummy? Pls help. Another question is after tubectomy and from past one year period cycle has changed to 25- 27 days from 30 days. Because of this less period time am feeling weak getting back pain and other body pains before and after periods. Please help me to know the reason and treatment for the same. Thanks in advance.
When you decide to donate an organ that could make someone normal again, you are actually giving the gift of life, even after you are long gone. Organ donation is the preservation of organs after someone's death, and a cause supported by many people around the world.
Read on to find out everything there is to know about organ donation!
- What is Organ Donation?: Organ donation is the process of pledging your organs through recognised institutions, so that the same may be used after your demise. This pledge usually allows the transplant of healthy organs as well as tissue that can be used to benefit someone who has been going through life without the said organs or without properly functioning ones. While some donations like the kidney as well as some part of the lungs can be done while the donor is still living, most of these transplants happen after the person's death.
- Types of Donation: There are three ways in which one can donate organs. The first is brain stem method where the person's brain activity has stopped due to an injury. In such a case, the heart and other organs may still be working due to life support system like a ventilator. The next method is circulatory death where a cardiac arrest gives rise to the complete loss of function in one's heart and lungs, which can lead to a state where the person cannot be revived. The third kind is living donation like kidney transplant or a small section of one's liver or lungs.
- Importance of Organ Donation: The importance of organ donation cannot be stressed enough. This potentially lifesaving act can help in bringing back someone's sight or give them a heart that beats normally. With organ donation like kidney transplant, one will not need to go through dialysis again. Also, organ donation can save much time, money and effort in painful treatments and give the person a whole new lease of life. It is also important because it ensures that the vital organs are used by a needy person even after the death of the donor.
- Importance of Physical Health: The physical health of the person is important in such cases because the donation should not have negative implications for the wellbeing of the patient. Through a system of donor assessment, the donor is checked for infections and other ailments including HIV so that the same are not passed on to the patient.
- Organs that you can donate: Starting from the eyes to the kidney, lungs, heart, pancreas, intestines, bones, as well as bone marrow and even the skin and corneas, one can donate a number of organs. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.
I have pcod problem. Doctor suggested me to use gdm safe sachets,binthin,gonadil,ebexid,benforce tablets thrice a day.Im using from 6 months. Still my periods are irregular.What i should do.Please help me.Im not getting periods from 3 months.
My Friend, she has some swelling in her uterus and she has got this information after she did one test 2 years back she gets heavy bleeding in her periods and she is hardly able to walk when she is in periods. She tells me that she experience unbearable pain in her vagina. Pls can you suggest me any medication and how can this be cured. Thanks.
We are married for 4 years. We both are healthy, We had done treatment for my wife broad ligament fibroid in March 2016 After discharge we were advice for 6 month rest for pregnancy, we just come to know that my wife Right Tube is blocked, it was not informed by doctor at the time of discharge and even we made many visit to hospital after that but nothing has been told to us, Doctor told that both tube are ok. In discharge summary it was written Left Tube Spill + and RT Tube spill not seen. What does it mean? We’ve been trying for pregnancy since last 4 month but we are not getting any success, we consulted other gynecologist too, we did all the test including T3/T4/TSH, Rubella Igg, Semen Analysis, all are normal, Doctor had given Mychiro & Metformin and same my wife is taking since last 2 month, her last 4 LMP was on 22 Oct/22 Nov/22 Dec and 2 Feb’17 but in march as of now it is not come. What shall we do? Are the above described medicine is ok, her LMP Is late due to these medicine. Last month we did Hysterosalphingography but it was not successful due to back flow of dye. Now we are hopeless she also lose her weight from 73 to 69 kg in last two month by walking, exercise,dieting, avoid eating outside ,we contacted every alternate days after her LMP for D10 to D18, Now Social pressure/mental pressure are also taken place, my Parents are ringing the bells of every Temple, now the situation is as per Indian custom some Puja/path is going on. please advice how to get successful for Pregnancy? Hoping to have a view of yours on concern's, kindly come across to the same. Seeking positive reply from your end.
I m 36 yrs old married since 2 yrs. I have got 2 polyps in usg measuring 6x3mm and 3. 5x2. 3mm. Can I go for iui or removal of polyp is must bcos they are small size. Rest all factors are normal.
Everyday I have a fever, headache and also acidity. Its severe acidity problem. When I am in periods stomach is very very painful. In night leg pain also.
I am married and my wife is having regular periods up to last month only this month she didn't have periods and we r not expecting baby now due to some economy reasons.
Consult a gastoenterologist as soon if you have fatty liver.