Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. P. K. VaishYour feedback matters!
I usually get a headache, my eyes got pain and burn when I sit in front of my system, should I have to change my specs glass to some branded one which has some features in it?
I am 34 year old male from India. I'm married and have a 4 year old daughter. I have been under treatment for depression, social phobia, and anxiety disorder for about 6 years. I always feel tired and sleepy while my colleagues are always active. I am taking Prothiaden 75 mg once in a day for two weeks now, as my doctor suggested me. Can you tell me why I always feel tired and sleepy? Is this due to the depression? What can I do to feel energetic every day. Also i'm very less talkative. Is this any kind of mental problem? My father is also less talkative. When he talks he does not talk clearly. Only murmurs. I think he too suffers from depression as he always like to sleep and do not want to do anything. He has partial blindness also.
I have red eyes last three weeks what should I do please give any suggestions and also headache but not fully.
I have eye etching from last six to seven days. And my eye becomes red. Because of what this is happening?
I have black shadow below my eye. I have use various types of cream, it still remin. What should I do?
I use mobile phone for the maximum time of the day and nowadays I feel my eyes inching and also there are black circles around my eyes. Can you prefer glasses for me so that my eyes are protected. I also feel depressed all the time.
My eyesight is weak I've been wearing spectacles for more than 13 years And they are not improving My eyesight is +2.5 I don't use computer But I use my phone most of the time I don't eat green vegetables nor I take pulses or paneer in my diet Can you suggest me something that can improve my eyesight? And can you tell me how much time my eyesight will take to become normal Thanks.
Hello, My mother aged 65 had left eye blood bleeding and took 3 Avastin injections on 29/04/2014 and now she has problem viewing and doctor said it's because water leakage please suggest what should be done. Thank you.
My eyes had problem when tested my no. Is 1 and he give me 0.75 and I am only 18 year old how recover my eyes plzz suggest best.
I have problem of a deep line inder my eye which divide eyes and cheeks. How to get rid of it becoz it looks very ugly.
I m 21 year old. One year before I used to study for 7 to 8 hours for about 8 to 9 months. I used my brain intensively. I did not study like this before. Since then I have pain in my head and dizziness all the time. Now I can't study more than 15 to 20 minutes due to starting pain. My eyesight is going to be weak. Please. Suggest me what should I do.
I have been experiencing itchy and watery eyes since last fortnight. I do wash eyes with cold water to overcome itchiness, but after sometime experience it again. Is this allergy or any serious condition? Please advise!
LASIK or Laser-Assisted in-situ Keratomileusis is a kind of eye surgery used for correcting certain vision problems as well as reducing or doing away with the need for corrective lenses or eyeglasses. It is a widely used refractive surgery that alters the shape of your cornea, the transparent tissue on the frontal portion of the eye. The fundamental aim of this surgery is to refract (bend) light rays in order to make them focus on the retina with improved precision, thus creating a sharper and clearer vision.
You can go for a LASIK eye surgery if you are experiencing any of these problems:
- Myopia or Nearsightedness: It is a condition wherein you enjoy a clearer vision while looking at objects that are close to you. However, distant objects would appear blurred.
- Hypermetropia or Farsightedness: Here, you may experience blurred vision while focusing on objects which are near to you but tend to enjoy better clarity in vision while viewing objects which are placed at a distance.
- Astigmatism: It is a condition disrupting focus of both the distant and close (near) vision.
Learn About The Different Tyoes Of Lasik-
- C-Lasik- C-Lasik or Customized Lasik is gaining ground as the latest and the most effective tool for restoring the quality of one’s vision. It uses a Wave front Guided customized ablation to render personalized treatment to each individual. While the surgical procedure stays the same, C-Lasik, also known as “Eagles’ Eye Vision” can provide the perfect shape to the eye surface, helping one to focus accurately. C-Lasik means that laser eye treatment is now unique to each eye. With C-Lasik, treatment is designed specifically to treat your individual vision errors. It improves the quality of your vision. Each C-Lasik assessment involves an extra diagnostic (screening) process to let the surgeon understand your vision better and select the most suitable treatment for you.
- iLasik- iLasik is the first vision rectifying procedure that is fully customized, done with the use of a laser. It is used to rectify myopia till a measure of 10 diopters, hypermetropia up to +5 diopters and astigmatism, till -5 dioptersafter evaluation of cornea. iLASIK is different from normal LASIK surgery because it recognises that every eye is different. Using 3D mapping technology, the characteristics along with the uniqueness of each eye is recognised. Then using this information, a blueprint is developed so that the lasers can target the right areas. High-frequency pulses are used to create a corneal flap which is lifted so that another laser can repair your eyes. iLasik is the only procedure that has the technology to personalize treatment to individual vision needs. In fact, wavefront measurements are 25 times more precise than those taken with conventional methods used for eyeglasses and contacts.
- Contoura Vision LASIK- Contoura Vision is the most advanced technology available for laser vision correction when it comes to accuracy and precision. This diagnostic technology is able to meticulously identify and record irregularities in the cornea’s curvature as well as its optics. During the procedure, this information is combined with the patient’s corrective eyewear prescription to dramatically improve vision for those suffering from nearsightedness (myopia) and astigmatism. While standard LASIK surgery has been helping individuals enhance correct visual refractive errors for many years, Contoura Vision takes the treatment a step further by offering even greater degrees of enhanced vision quality. Potential benefits of this technique can also include a reduced “glare” at night and even an increase in reading speed. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ophthalmologist.