Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. P.K. MalhotraYour feedback matters!
Opting for healthier choices of food can make your lunch the most important and beneficial meal of the day during the ever present rush of work. Here are a few lunch dishes which will not only keep you energized and filled but also at the same time helps you lose weight. Read on to find out more about them:
- Egg Sandwich: Eggs are a very healthy and nutritious choice for any meal. Egg sandwiches are compact as it provides carbohydrates from the bread, protein from eggs and vitamins and other essential nutrients from the vegetables and Greek yogurt, which is used as a base. Opt for brown bread and your egg sandwich ends up being a healthy delightful dish you can happily gorge on.
- Garbanzo beans (Chickpeas) and Chapatti: Chickpeas are very nutritious and they are also high in protein. Use them in a curry with vegetables like tomatoes, onions and such. Some Chapatti along with this curry makes a healthy balanced meal.
- Chicken stew: Chicken stew is very healthy. Try having it with vegetables like capsicum and onions. A bowl of chicken stew is highly nutritious and healthy as well as helpful for weight loss.
- Stir fry: A stir fry of carrots, beans, cabbage, peas and sesame seeds will do wonders for your health. Add a dash of lemon to make it tangy and tasty. This stir fry is very nutritious as it has an assortment of vegetables which provide you vitamins, minerals, amino acids and protein as well.
- Berries and oatmeal: Berries and oatmeal are helpful in losing weight. When you mix berries, such as blueberries, strawberries, blackberries and other variety of berries you boost the fiber content of your oats dish, which in turn helps you lose weight. Further, adding berries to oatmeal is a great way to enhance the flavour of your meal. Adding berries will keep you energized, filled and not add to your waistline. A[art from berries, you can also add foods, such as Almonds, Walnuts, Chia seeds, Kiwi & Pomegranate to your oatmeal lunch dish as they also help in reducing weight.
- Egg and rice salad: Made from just brown rice, a hard boiled egg, green beans and some walnuts, this dish is a compact meal which gives you fiber, protein and omega-3 fats which in turn keeps you full and also helps you to reduce your waistline as it has low calorific content.
With respect sir and mam please .tell me mujhe typhoid has tha to mine 12 days ki medicine li ab mujhe fever to nhi ata but jab mere ab 13 th day roti and dal khayi to vomit and constipation has to me food kab se khau or halka headache rehta h .plz please Tell me thanks in advance.
The popular erectile dysfunction (ed) drug viagra not only helps boost a man's performance in the bedroom but also can spike the growth of skin cancer, according to a recent study.
Researchers at the university of Tubingen in Germany discovered that men who rely on the viagra are at a greater risk of melanoma, which is the deadliest form of skin cancer.
Instead of viagra men can prefer homeopathy which helps best to cure erectile dysfunction. 100% side effects free and natural homeopathic remedy to treat and cure erectile dysfunction permanently.
If you would like to consult with me privately, click on 'consult'.
I have my forehead swelling type but I have no pain. So I want to reduce my forehead and make it normal as others has? So what is the problem for my forehead.
Is there any ways to reduce excess sugars which you have it everyday in your diet? Please suggest any remedy.
What should be the correct diet during jaundice? What precautions should be taken and at what intervals meals should be taken by the patient in jaundice?
6 months back we get married till the date my husband has not done sex with me because his sperm coming out quickly before enters into the vagina. And he has some pain while scaling the penis please suggest us. He is doing sex first time.
In case of sugar patients ,how are fruits to be consumed ,how many minutes of exercise per day. I had sugar 120/165 and had Mclazide 500 (hb1ac-12. Now my fasting is 91.5 (hb1ac is 7.1) should I take only metformin 500 (suggest dosage)
Sir aaise koi medicine hai jisse mei masturbation ko rok saku kyuki kabhi bhi mei agar porn dekta hu ya koi sexy thing mere se control nhi hota aur mei handjob krta hu agar aaise koi medicine ho jesse mera yeh krne ka bilkul mann na kre 2 years tk kyuki isse mere health ko kafi harm hua hai plzz help me sir.
Which ever my headache like intervals 7 day ten day I use jhandu bam then ok within 3, 4, 5 hours please give me permanent solution why pain my head.
Hi frequently I am suffering from tonsils because of which I get fever and head ache so please suggest me the solution to avoid.
The symptoms of tuberculosis (TB), which is active might vary and depend on which part of the body is infected. Diagnosing TB just from its symptoms can be a difficult, as the symptoms are not for TB alone meaning the symptoms can be of other diseases as well. For the confirmation and diagnosis of TB one must get a test done for TB. However, the general symptoms of TB are tiredness, weakness, weight loss, loss of appetite, fever, chills and night sweats.
- Symptoms of Pulmonary TB: Pulmonary TB is the TB of lungs. The symptoms of this are bad cough, which might have lasted for more than 3 weeks, chest pain, blood or phlegm might occur on coughing.
- Extrapulmonary TB: The TB of any body part other than pulmonary is called extrapulmonary TB. This type of TB does not affect the lungs with the exception being the extrapulmonary TB also known as Pleural TB. General symptoms of Extrapulmonary TB are same as general symptoms of Pulmonary TB.
- Symptoms of Lymph Node TB: Lymph Node TB also known as lymphadenitis is basically the enlargement and the inflammation of the lymph nodes. This is a response to the infections especially in children. The symptoms of this might be painless slow growing lymph nodes. These swollen lymph nodes can be in the neck area, though they might also be present in the groin. Lymph node TB of the neck is also called as Scrofula or TB adenitis.
- Symptoms of skeletal (bone and joint) TB: The common and the first symptoms are pain and depend on the area of the joint or the bone affected. Often it is marked with the loss of movement and curving of the affected bones and joints. The affected area also weakens and is prone to fractures.
- Spinal TB is also called as Pott Disease or TB Spondylitis: The symptoms of this depend on the affected site and the stage of the disease. However, back pain is one of the earliest symptoms.
- Symptoms of Meningitis TB: The meningitis TB starts with classical symptoms of meningitis. It usually starts with symptoms of pains and aches, fever and vague and unwell feeling. These might last for 2-8 weeks and then the evident symptoms like headaches, seizures, vomiting and stiffness might occur.
- Symptoms of Gastrointestinal or Abdominal TB: This is marked with diarrhea, abdominal pain and bleeding from rectum and anus, though the symptoms depend on the exact site.
- Symptoms of TB in children: The symptoms depend on the type and site, though the common ones being weight loss, fever and cough.