Lybrate.com has top trusted Ophthalmologists from across India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. P K GuptaYour feedback matters!
I am q6 year old girl and my eyes are watering from five days I tried many ways but nothinghappened. Please hekp me and say what to dod.
Hello sir I am 20 years old I have a problem I don't know whether it's a problem. Eye contact is effective communication, only way to show your interest on others. Some days I give very good eye contact. But some days I just don't give any contact I will realizes that only after sometime that I rejected their look. One day acknowledge ment one day rejection alternative ly effects relationships badly. Some days I just keep my self alert if someone comes just acknowledge.
My eyes are going week very speedily with far sightedness what should I do to get rid of specs that I use?
Related to eye .Hello Dr. Mujhe ek medicine pata chali hai aur kaha ki isse month tk lene pe eye ka 0.25 number kam ho jata hai .aur 2 month lene pe 0.5 ka kam .mere 0.5 number hai eye ka .to kya isse farak padta hai kya ? Sayad is medicine ke baare me kam Jane jante ho .to plzz pta krke btaye .Med. Ka name hai " Lutivit"
My grand daughter aged 9 years is at present suffering from shortage of fluid in the eye hampering the vision due increasing dryness in both the eyes. Can you suggest any homeopathic/Bio medicine.
This is one of the common thing in our family that during changing seasons my eyes waters a lot. Why? Please help me.
I had red eye for last three days what should I do for this and how can I get my eye in normal condition.
I am in a stage of catrat0 bigning. Could you advise any home medicine for catrat reduction that may help to stop and brighten my eyes.
I have red eyes since 7 days. I know its allergy. My doctor said it. He also said that it will not well. Keep your medicine regularly. Is it true. What should I do no.
I have a problem in my right eye since last 1 month. Tears coming out of it regularly. What should I do?
Symptoms like pain, watering, itching, sticky discharge, then only it can be treated. Till then put genteel eye drop 3 times a day and optic eye drop 2 times a day for a week.
If you have got diabetes, then it is quite natural that you will soon face acute eye troubles. This is the reason diabetic patients are always suggested to keep their blood sugar levels controlled so that eye troubles can be easily avoided. Thorough medical check-up is required in order to detect conditions of the eyes. Some of the commonest eye troubles occurring due to diabetes are cataract, glaucoma, blurry vision, diabetic retinopathy and others.
List of eye diseases caused by diabetes:
- Diabetic Retinopathy: When the retina's smallest blood vessels get severely damaged due to increased blood sugar, then this kind of eye condition occurs. Early detection of this eye condition can save your eyes, but if it is too late, then nothing can be done, and it might even lead to blindness.
- Cataract: Fogging or clouding condition can bring this kind of condition and this can only be corrected by wearing proper corrective lenses. However, if you fail to control diabetes, then in spite of wearing glasses, your eye condition might get deteriorated day-by-day. Glared or blurred vision is the most common symptom in this regard.
- Glaucoma: When the eye fluid is not drained properly, then this kind of eye trouble occurs. In fact, eye pressure increases to a great extent as a result of which delicate eye nerves can get severely damaged. The blood vessels of the eyes can get clogged causing greater interruption in vision. Medicines can make aqueous humor to get drained in a proper manner, and thus you should go for a proper eye check-up so that you can acquire the requisite medicines. Some popular symptoms of glaucoma are headaches, eye aches, blurred vision, watery eyes, vision loss and others.
- Diabetic macular edema: This eye disease mainly occurs in the advanced stage of diabetic retinopathy. Macula is nothing, but the most delicate part of retina and when it gets swollen, then you might face this eye trouble. Only medications can help you to get rid of the same and thus immediate medical help is needed.
- Blurry vision: Though this is quite a small and temporary eye issue for diabetic patients, but this condition might turn into a serious one if you neglect to correct the same in the very beginning. You might even face blindness due to negligence of this trouble. Also, fluctuating sugar-levels should be stabilized so that this kind of trouble can be easily tackled.