Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. P K GoelYour feedback matters!
I hv mild to moderate AR. IV INNER DIAMETER DIASTOLIC - 4.64CM LV INNER DIAMETER DIASTOLIC - 1.1CM LVPW thickness DIASTOLIC - 1.0CM EJECTION FRACTION 68 / FRACTIONAL SHORTENING 38 / LEFT ATRIAL DIAMETER 3.31CM AORTIC ROOT DIAMETER - 2.65CM ACS - 2.04CM MITRAL VALVE - NORMAL AORTIC VALVE - NORMAL PULMONARY VALVE - NORMAL INTERATRIAL SEPTUM - INTACT regional WALL MOTION - NO RWMA PERICARDIUM - NORMAL COLOUR DOPPLER FLOW - - MITRAL VALVE - E ^ A *****8AORTIC VALVE - MILD TO MODERATE AR TRICUSPID VALVE - NORMAL PULMONARY VALVE - NORMAL What is the condition of my heart doctor. I need surgery as soon as possible?? I am taking Cardivas25 and Cardivas12.5.
I am 23 years old and 3 days continuous headache occurred and the mouth ulcer for next 1 week as the headache stopped. What might be the reason and remedies to it. Please help.
HbA1c. 6 % ABG 125 mg/dl fasting blood sugar is 109 mg/dl N post meal after 2 hours is 119 mg/dl please explain in detail. N precautions also. Can I avoid something. In eating. Or it is normal.
Hello Dr. Mere chest ke left side me halka halka dard hota hai aur sans lene me dikkat hoti hai aur ghabrahat bhi hone lagta hai lekin jab enoo ya hajmola kha leta hu to kafi araam milta hai aur jab gas nikal jati hai to usse bhi kaafi araam milta hai lekin ye dikkat mujhe kai saalo se hai koi upay bataye thanks.
Dear doc. I am 33 years old. I have diabetics since from 4 years. My sugar levels is fasting: 150, PP: 250. And how can I control my sugar levels without using medicines. Now i am using 1. Metaformin hydrochloride-1000 (sr, 2. Multivitamin, 3. Cipcal-500 (calcium).
My radiologist told me that I have subtle increase in cortical echogenicty in both kidneys which may be a start of a possible medical renal disease. However he said this may be physiological in thin patients as I am thin with 23 years male. He advised me to have KFT done. In KFT report I have everything normal except alkaline Phosphatase which is 140 U/L (Normal range given by lab 30-120 ). Is something to worry? Ps. Also I have very low vitamin 25-hydroxy serum (15.11 nmol/L).
Have got Chicken Pox since from 3 days, how long will it take for me to recover n what precautions should I take. My younger sister has also got on the same day when I got. Pls suggest some drugs.
I do not eat vegetable. I eat non veg mostly. Is it ok. If not, what should I do to avoid risks of deadly diseases.
Is masturbation effect on penis size and daily life? When I am 17 years thn I masturbate 2 or 3 times in a day. Thn now this time I am not happy with my penis. Abhi hum kya karne?
Yesterday I took 2 bottle of beer and in the morning after 8 hrs I check my sugar level it is showing 135. Am I prediabetes or diabetic?
ADHD or Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder refers to those psychological disorders, which significantly alter a child's behavior and considerably affects his or her relationships with others. This condition is seldom preceded by perceptible symptoms and even when they do, they are difficult to decipher. However some of them are:
- Self-centered: Those children who suffer from the attention deficit hyperactivity syndrome tend to be encapsulated in their own subjectivity. Though this does seem harmless apparently, this tendency may lead them to be insensitive to other's needs and wants.
- Emotional outbursts: ADHD makes children extremely susceptible to frequent emotional outbursts and makes them erratic.
- Difficulty in concentration: Children who suffer from ADHD face extreme difficulty in concentrating or focusing on things. Many a times they fail to repeat what was told to them.
There might be several causes which can contribute to the development of this disorder. Some of them are:
- A drastic change in the child's lives: A sudden or a drastic change like the divorce of parents may severely affect the child and maim him emotionally. This may lead to the development of this disorder.
- Depression: Though always associated with adults, depression can be and is common among children as well. In such instances, a consequent development of ADHD is highly plausible.
- Bipolar disorder: Bipolar disorder refers to excessive and incomprehensible mood swings. Many children suffer from it in their early lives, making them susceptible to ADHD.
Notwithstanding the ambiguity and the erratic nature of the disorder, there might be preventive measures which parents might adopt to deter the outbreak of the disorder. Some of them are:
- Less use of preservatives: Parents must be careful about what their children eat. Those foods which contain a certain amount of preservatives tend to aggravate the disorder thereby causing more harm than good.
- Consider alternative forms of medications: Another way of dealing with this problem is by exploring other forms of medications and not sticking to one form. In this respect, practicing yoga may be very beneficial.