Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. P.K. GambhirYour feedback matters!
I am 24 years old unmarried woman, 2 days back, I found a red color bump on my upper lip. I didn't use any lip makeup except lip balm. I verified that lip balm, its suits for my skin. So, let me know the reason behind the formation of bump on my lip and is it a symptom for any chronic disease. Please let me know how to get rid of this bumps?
I am regular coming my water 95 % color n belching powder I am fair but start my skin problems in coming please tell me before use coming and Which shop use after coming because my skin dal (back) face and body please help me.
Sir I have a question about skin problems for my skin Please give me any suggestions for my skin it has some black marks.
I have 6 months old baby boy. Past few weeks onwards I'm suffering for rashes sometimes on my shoulder sometimes on waist and other parts of my body it's itching after one day it's vanished and started new place like my legs. May I know why
Dear doctor, I am suffering with syringoma from many days. I consult a doctor and ask about laser but he said it is risk and he advised me for other way of treatment. But he said there will be a chance for scares. So that is the reason am thinking to remove that. So please suggest me what I have to do now is there any other treatment for this problem without getting any scars. Is there any treatment in Ayurveda or homeopathy.
She's having allergy from every type of smell (good or bad ), every time when there's any smell around her, she starts sneezing continuously until she get rid off smell around her. Can you please suggest something or at least some precautions.
I wm having problem with my face skin. Pimples are getting bigger and making my face look ugly, How di get rid of this problem.
I had various blisters on my back and lower part of my body in the past and the spots have remained on my body is there any way to remove those?
I have dark circle near my eyes from so many year. I drink plenty of water to get rid of it but day by day its increasing. And my face is little dark I need to become fairer and get rid of pimples. Please Suggest me what I should do for thiz.
I am getting itching, rashes and spot marks on my body and it it so below neck and above waist in my body even in tha back. If would be very grateful to get your suggestion on this.
My face skin is oily and colour is wheaties (gehua rang. How can I get oilfree and glow and shiny skin.
I am 21 female. Even though I am little fair I feel my face is becoming dull. I still have pimple marks and face is darkening. I do not use any creams . Can you suggest any solution for a clear skin tone and a bright face? I have an oily skin type for face and its quite sensitive so I am scared to use brand of face cream or face wash. Pls help.
Sun, skin disorders, aging and even heredity can all contribute to skin irregularities on the face and elsewhere on the body. These include textural irregularities like wrinkles and acne scars, pigmentation changes like freckles and sunspots, or visible blood vessels.
In addition, skin may lose tone, feel less firm, and certain areas of the body may develop cellulite conditions.
Conditions that can be treated with skin rejuvenation and resurfacing include:
- Static wrinkles: These wrinkles are visible at all times and do not change in appearance with facial movements
- Dynamic wrinkles: These are expression lines that may appear as folds when the skin is not moving, and deepen with facial movements or expressions
- Pigmentation: Freckles, sun spots, or other darkened patches of skin result mainly from sun exposure
- Scars: As the result of acne or injury to the skin, scars may be rolling (a wavy appearance to the skin), pitted, discolored, or have raised borders
- Vascular conditions: Blood vessels visible on the surface of the skin, vascular lesions that appear as tiny blood-filled blisters or even a constant flush of facial redness
- Loss of skin tone: Weakening of the supportive skin structures (collagen and elastin fibers) that result in a loss of skin firmness or the development of cellulite.
I am 28 year old female, I am married. I have pigmentation on face, nose, checks, and near eyebrow. I got pigmentation 6 year back. I have taken so many medicine and I have done one peeling treatment also. But no result and day by day its spreading more. Kindly advice. I am very tensed. My face looks very dull as I have oily skin as well. Please advice.
Dandruff or seborrhea refers to the flaky condition of your skin or scalp caused primarily due to dryness. It is a very common problem for young adults and middle aged people, but can happen to any person regardless of age. Dandruff itself being an embarrassing problem, can also sometimes lead to other skin problems.
The following are a few skin problems that can crop up due to dandruff:
- Can cause pimple: If dandruff or the white flakes fall on your T-zone region very often, then it may lead to the breakout of pimples on your skin.
- May result in pigmentation: The pimples, which can happen due to dandruff can further lead to the problem of pigmentation. This condition leads to the appearance of unwanted black spots all over your face.
- Trigger eczema: Dandruff makes skin problems like eczema and psoriasis even worse. Eczema and psoriasis, which causes itching of the skin can get severe due to dandruff.
- Rashes are also a possibility: Facial rashes can also develop due to dandruff. Often areas around the eyebrows, nose and ears get affected. Sometimes, in case of men, beard rashes also pop up.
- Chest rashes: Dandruff often falls all over your body.This can lead to the problem of chest rashes. This condition results in the appearance of red spots all around your chest region.
Dandruff can be a very distressing problem. If your skin type is oily, dandruff can make conditions far worse. Dandruff is such a problem that cannot be completely cured, but can only be controlled. So, it is highly advisable to take preventive measures as soon as it is detected to avoid further problems.