Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. P.K. GambhirYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from acne vulgaris since the last five months. I did consult a dermatologist. He prescribed me ACUTRET 30 for 6 months. Feminicol face wash, Acnovate to appy in the evening and beroxyl peroxide in the night over the acne! after 2 months when the acne reduced and there were scars, he gave me Azac cream to apply on the scars in the evening. After a month he gave me Erythgo to apply in the evening when azac made little effects on scaring . He also advised me for glowing peel . I have had one session last month. Its 5 months and though the acne has healed, the scarring is not going away or maybe its post inflammation hyperpigmentation because both of my cheeks appear red. Am I under the right medication? If yes, how much more time would it take to heal the PIH or scarring. It appears more red after exposure to heat and sunlight. I am 18 years old.
Hi I am 23 years old, I have pretty bad dark circles, they are since I got into my teens, & pigmentayion in the peri-oral area& sides of the forehead. My neck also shoes dark some of the times. I have pcod, for which I took medicines for 6 months ( july dec 2014)& now the reports are normal. But dark circles are bothering me so very much.
I have suffer forehead line past 4years I have tried everything (cream, gel) etc but did not remove any fine lines so suggest me product that remove forehead lines as far as quickly.
Sir my girlfriend's breasts leaks fluid like something of light colour slightly sticking when touch. Neither she is breastfeeding nor pregnant, we enjoyed on 20/2/17 and when I squeeze her breasts something sticky fluid sticks my hand and when I kiss it tastes sweet. Later she informed me that fluid comes out when she squeeze her breasts both but in single little droplet. She have no tumour or burn or pain. Her menstrual period ends on 18/2/17. Pliz acknowledge the symptom. Is she suffering from breasts cancer? I fear sir.
Hello doctors pls treat kijiye meri skin bhut week hai kale rang ke dhabbe hai face par pimple ke daag hai.
I hve dark lips. Its makes me embarrassing sometimes. Tried many lip balms bt their is no effect. Pls hlp to get out of it. Tell me how can I get my pink lips back.
Recently, I played cricket & my skin turn black. What are the tips to glow it again & glow more than earlier?
The prostate gland is a very important gland in the male reproductive system. It is responsible for producing around 30% of the fluid which comprises semen. While the statement that homeopathy cannot treat problems in the prostate such as prostate cancer is true, it is untrue that prostate gland enlargement cannot be treated by homeopathy.
Here are the most common homeopathic remedies for prostate gland enlargement and what are the medicines best suited for it:
- Baryta carb: Baryta carb is one of the best homeopathic remedies for prostate gland enlargement in the elderly. Common conditions which may indicate that Baryta carb is the best remedy for your prostate gland enlargement patient include degenerative diseases such as losing memory, cardiovascular problems and other problems besides losing memory in the cerebral system.
- Digitalis: Digitalis is mostly used when the patient suffering from prostate gland enlargement also suffers from heart problems. Digitalis does make the pulse weak, slow or even intermittent, however it is worth note that oedema may also occur.
- Staphysagria: Staphysagria is one of the best homeopathic medicines for various pains which occur in the urinary system in addition to prostate gland enlargement. Common pains which staphysagria cures include pain while urinating, burning sensation in the urethra, feeling like the bladder is not completely emptied as well as pain in the urethra when one is not urinating.
- Conium: Frequent urination is yet another symptom of prostate gland enlargement. This problem is caused by an injury to the area where the prostate glands are located. This injury hardens the glands. The passage of urine will be extremely difficult with urine starting to pass and then stopping again. There is also dribbling of urine after completion of urinating.
- Sabal Serrulata: Sabal Serrulata is one of the most popular homeopathic medicines for prostate gland enlargement with many patients having consumed it reported great results. It works for most causes of prostate gland enlargement as well.
Even though homeopathy is supposed to have no side effect, it is still imperative that you consult your doctor about which ones to take. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.