Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. P K D ShahYour feedback matters!
I am 22 years old female with occasional allergic reaction of itching and redness of the skin. This is now almost regular and occurs mostly during mornings just after I wake up or the evenings. Sometimes the itching is severe. I havent been able to trace the source of this allergy. Please guide me with the same and recommend the needful. Thank you.
Hi. I'm 20 years old . Whenever I eat sweets , ice creams , drink any beverages or any citrus fruits or when the season changes , I suffer from severe cold with flowing nose. Because of dust also , the problem exists . I have this problem from childhood. At least once in a month I consult the doctor for this problem. I'll be alright until I use the medicines . After that problem persists. I can't go to college regularly because of this problem. Please help me. And give me a suggestion that to which doctor I should consult. Kindly looking forward for your reply.
I have stiffness problem from last two years. Uric acid is 5.6 tested in Jan 2015 Earlier it was 7.2in July 2013 after Dr. Prescription Fabutax taken approximately 3 month, problem became normal, Uri acid reached at 3.6. I have no habits of drinks, tobacco etc. My age is 46. I do yoga daily and walk approximately 3km morning and 3km in the evening, take 3 to 4liter water daily.
I am 49 years old I am using Pantop-40 every day but I am having problem of 3 times motion every day. Is it ok any thing has to do?
I am suffering from erectile dysfunction and its been a year. Please can you help me with medication and exercises.
I have been suffering from nail fungal infection since 5years! What are the medication required to cure it?
My father's blood sugar fasting is 63 but PP is 310. His age is 64. He have approx 50% blockages in his heart by calcium deposit. His Blood pressure is normal. Can you please tell me the quantity of insulin he should take. Now he is taking 8 in fasting PP is 8 aslo.
I Love to masturbates. I do once or twice in a week. But when I do this I can't do it twice continuously, it feels like as I am exhausted, same feeling also come when I am in a relation mode. And my erection time is very less 5-10 min only. please suggest me that how to overcome this.
I have been diagnosed with diabetics, please suggest me the diet to be followed, Whether can I have seasonal fruits like mango, papaya. Etc & how abt dry fruits? Wat type of food is preferable?
I have not able to sleep since 2 days and having a severe head pain, tried multiple home remedies, but did not work, what to do? Please help. Thank you.
How to last long in bed?
Lack of control over ejaculation or ejaculation occurring too early is called as premature ejaculation. Psychological factors act as the major cause. There are two types of premature ejaculation. Lifelong premature ejaculation and acquired premature ejaculation. Lifelong premature ejaculation noted in teenagers who try first sexual contact and involves deeper psychological causes. Acquired premature ejaculation occurs in later stages of life which may involve both physical and psychological cause.
Ways to Control Ejaculation-
- Try to reduce anxiety: Understand that your partner gets more satisfied with extended period of orgasm and your anxiety is going to be a great hindrance for this pleasure. Once you analyse yourself and realize the dissatisfaction and disappointment that your anxiety gives to both you and your partner, the ways to overcome it naturally comes into strike. If not don’t hesitate to seek assistance from sexual health care advisers to overcome the battle.
- Avoid too much of sexual thoughts: If your mind gets occupied with too much of sexual thought always try to divert yourself with your favourite sport or activity that you’re much interested. Give a short break of 5 to 10 minutes before you feel to ejaculate.
- Change position: Try position like allowing your partner on you and side by side position as this may cause fewer stimuli to your penis and may delay the ejaculation. Avoid rear entry and missionary position as these are very active and may still activate your ejaculation faster.
- Make yourself slow: Activity level of the orgasm stage changes with every individual. It is much essential for the male to sense their emotions and the physiological stages of sexual changes that their body undergo. Slowing down during the orgasm stage or a matured control of the orgasm helps a lot for occurrence of premature ejaculation. Make sure you also don’t drop the sexual desire of your partner and engage her emotions with the act of foreplay.
- Concentrate much on foreplay: Premature ejaculation may cause depression and dissatisfaction to your partner and even yourself. So it will be much better if you focus much on foreplay and it will be also better if you develop the practice of foreplay in between the orgasm.