Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Me and my gf had unprotected sex but I didn't cum inside vagina and I gave Her ipill within 6 hours . Than later we again had unprotected sex that time also I didn't cum inside her vagina after 10 days and again I gave her ipill . I.e. I gave her ipill 2 times in 10 days . But now she's feeling like vomiting, her stomach is paining, her breast have became tender, and she gained little weight . Please doctors help I am worried about her . Please help . Thank you.
I am in 4th month of pregnancy and from 2 days I'm suffering from lose motion and nausea. I'm not able to eat anything. Though I feel hungry whenever I eat I feel like vomit it out but vomiting is not there. I just feel sick and after I eat or drink something I've motion. Pls suggest me something.
I had a unsafe sex with my bf on 14th june, I eat unwanted 72 after 1 hour of sex, my monthly periods date is 12th of every month, after 4 days of sex little amount of bleeding like 4-5 drops now 24 th july, my periods is stopped, this is my first time sex so pls help me waht to do.
Iam30years old I get every month 2-3 days before for my period date but this month one day before but I have period 1day only n second day little why this happens pl tells me.
I had My delivery on July month. Normal delivery the problem is my stomach didn't decrease not even 1 inch what I have to do. Its already 4th month I'm not giving breast feed becoz of no lactation. What I have to do decrease my stomach when it will start decreasing. I maintain diet and little exercise also I wrap cotton cloth for 2 months even though no change or else can I continue warping my stomach after 4 month is it works. please help me. I think you understood my problem mam /sir. Is any medicines for decreasing stomach .
Hi, I am 23 years old and 6 months back I gave delivery to a baby and put on weight now I am 60 kg wanna lose weight tell me the complete eating schedule and also the exercises.
Plz help me out. I have pcos and hormonal imbalance like prolactin level is too high 80. I had my periods on june 1st not regular flow less amount only like spotting for 6 days. I was used krimson 35. I had problem like gastric and tiredness. Doctor asking me to stop the tablet for one month. As she said I stopped. I did not use any tablet now. Today is 13th day after my periods. Now for me bleeding like periods. Is this ovulation bleeding or my periods? please help also having stomach pain.
I'm 36 weeks pregnant. As per the ultrasound reports, in my last pregnancy during 36 weeks t started Grade 2 and now it says Grade 3, rest of the things are normal. My gynae has confirmed that all is well. I wanted to what's this Grade 2 n grade 3 impacts and results in. I had my first baby via c-sec n medically it states that it was due to fetal stress. Please advice.
Hi Doctor, It's been 7 days since I took Ipill. The day I took Ipill was the 14th day of my menstrual cycle and took within 15 hours of the act. I had protected sex. But, the first few seconds were unprotected. So, to rule out any risk, I took Ipill. But, today, after 7 days of Ipill also, there is no BTB or periods. I am a little paranoid now. My periods are due on 19th may. Which test can I take right away to find out if I am at risk. Serum HCG test can check at this point? Kindly help! Last periods: 19th April Sex: 3rd May 2.30 am Ipill taken: 3rd May 4.30 pm Next expected period: 19th May. Today, 7 days since I took Ipill. But, no signs of bleeding.
Hi I am 43 year old female and ailing with heart disease hocm. Three years back I have undergone alcohol ablation. Now I wanted to conceive can it be possible? what all test I have to pursue? previously I have undergone many ivf but failed.
For pregnancy time between children's we have one child gap in other one please suggest the pills or injections.
Hi. I want to lose post pregnancy weight. My kid is now 4.5 months old. He is on my feed. So can anyone suggest something which doesn't effect my feed and I reduce too.
My wife had 9th month of pregnant. She has bicornuate uterus. Will we expect delivery normally? Is c-section compulsory? please give me advise what I shall do. Thank you sir/madam.
The word 'surgery' is often dreaded by most patients. Be it an invasive oral surgery or a keyhole gallbladder surgery, it does not evoke a ready 'yes' in most patients. There are too many patients who are ready to be on long-term medications if they could to avoid the surgery and its complications. While there could be swelling, bruising, tingling and many other symptoms, the one feared by most is the postoperative pain. What happens after the effect of the anesthetic wears off can leave many patients in a very anxious and fearful state. The trick is to prepare oneself not just for the surgery but for the after effects.
Before the surgery, a detailed discussion with the doctor on the following is very important:
- List of medications: Complete list of medications include supplements so that the medications used during and after surgery to avoid any potential drug interactions
- Type and severity of the pain: This will help you anticipate and be prepared for the pain after the surgery.
- Pain tolerance/threshold: Letting your doctor know your tolerance levels can help them prescribe an appropriate pain killer
After the surgery, the following are some ways to cope with the pain:
- Pain killers - Don't wait for the anesthesia effect to completely wear out. Take the painkiller much before the pain starts so that the onset of pain is delayed or nullified. For severe cases, opioids may be used to manage immediate postoperative pain. However, in most cases, non-steroidal anti-inflammatories like ibuprofen are used. They may also be used up to a few days after surgery to ease the pain and inflammation, depending on the type of surgery.
- Topical creams/lotions - In cases involving skin incisions, these help reduce the pain in the skin along the incision.
- Compression stockings - In addition to reducing blood clot, they also reduce pain in the legs.
- Physiotherapy - If there is a joint involved, doing physiotherapy after surgery is extremely beneficial. In addition to reducing pain, they also help improve mobility.
- Sleep - Sufficient sleep (more than you normally would) promotes healing and helps your ability to cope with the pain.
- Heating pads and ice packs - If these are your regular remedies for pain, feel free to use them even in postsurgical pains.
- Reduce Stress - This will help you cope better with the pain and heal faster.
A given patient and a given surgery are a unique combination. No two patients will react the same way to a particular surgery. Postsurgical pain can be managed very effectively with a little planning.