Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. P.K. BhardwajYour feedback matters!
I am 69 yrs. My rt kidney is 10. 8x5.1 cm and left is 9.7x5.1 cm in size. No hydronephrosis or calculus noted at present in both kidney. Rt kidney has simple cortical cysts one measuring 2x2 cm. The estimated GFR is 49. Pl advise what to do.
Hi doctor me n wife are outside town and suddenly she getting little much problem in urine. Please advice
From last two days im suffering a pain in my pennis when im going to urinate What is the problem? Is it due to heat or due to sperms? Please reply with a medicine Thank you.
I am having the condition known as BPH.Initially the prostate was classified as grade III. I was put on Rapilif D for 3months and later the prostate was classified as Grade I. I stopped the medicine and after two months the urine flow got reduced and again I took thesame medication for one more moonth. This continuous intake of Alfa blockers has reduced mysexual urge. I am 66 years old. I am also taking medicine for Type II Diabetes and Hypertension. Can this BPH be cured through medication by Ayurveda?
I am aged 22 years. From the last week onwards my urine is coming in yellowish red colour. I am feeling so much pain in penis and beside that I am getting dwell beside penis and at knee.
Sir I am suffering with renal calculus 19 mm size in left kidney can it dislove by cystone port and punarnava tablets.
I have prostate. Kindly advise what should I take as medicine or diet. Moreover, very often I have boils in my mouth.
Urinary incontinence is the inability to hold urine in the bladder because of loss of control of the bladder. The severity may range from temporary to chronic, depending on the cause of this disease. Urinary incontinence is more common in women than men and can be categorized into three types.
Types and symptoms of urinary incontinence
Stress incontinence: this incontinence may occur while participating in any physical activity such as a sudden cough, laugh, sneezing or exercising. The stress here refers to the sudden physical pressure that a person experiences, leading him/her to urinate involuntarily.
Urge incontinence: a sudden, involuntary contraction of the muscular wall of the bladder causes an urgency to urinate. This urgency can be formed by a sudden change in position or sex.
Overflow incontinence: this is more common in men with prostate gland problems, damaged bladder or blocked urethra. The person has an urge to urinate frequently but in small amounts.
Causes of urinary incontinence
There are a number of causes of urinary incontinence ranging from aging to cancer and physical damage to the neurological disorder.
1. Aging: with age, the bladder muscle weakens and the chances of incontinence increases.
Damage: since the pelvic muscles support the bladder any damage to it (surgery or any procedure to remove the uterus) can lead to urinary incontinence.
2. Enlarged prostate: enlargement of the prostate gland in older men may give rise to this condition.
Cancer: urinary incontinence may be associated with untreated prostate cancer, which is a side effect of treatments for it.
3. Menopause: estrogen is a hormone that keeps the lining of bladder and urethra healthy. After menopause the production of estrogen is decreased, increasing the chances of urinary incontinence.
4. Prevention: urinary incontinence is not preventable but some steps can be taken to reduce the risk of it. Maintaining a healthy lifestyle, avoiding smoking, practicing pelvic floor exercises, avoiding caffeine and acidic foods and eating more fiber to prevent constipation can help decreasing the risk of it.
I have stone in left urethra 5.2 mm.how can you I remove it by natural way or by operation. .In report it is left lower ureteric calculus with resultant mild back pressure changes. Left renal calculi calculi.
My friend has a stone in kidney she is 20 years girl she getting unconscious in college at abdomen part hard pain was there she is in a danger suggest a medicine and home remedies to dissolve stone or to bring out stone through urine is there any medicine some of doctors saying that it should be cleared only by operation.
I have a urine problem. Some times I will go 1 time for every 4 hours. But during some days like winter, tension it is 2 times in a hour and more. I am student. I dont have infection and diabetes. I do molestation regularly. Please give me advice to solve this problem.
Sir, my wife of 40 years old having pus cells in urine 5-6 and epithelial cells 14-15, kindly advice with remedy for the said problem.
I m faiz ahmed age 34. I have few 2mm stone in my left kidney and 3mm in vuj left. Please advice me.
I am a diabetic type 1 taking insulin 38 units and one tablet of vysov -M and diapride M 2 and the sugar level is 200 fasting and 275 PP. Sir I always feel severe pains in my legs/calves. It is further informed that I am having enlarged prostrate problem weighing 28 grams. The diabetes have resulted ED and PM ejaculation and some times I take tazzle 5 which also cause headache due to BP. Can you pl. Suggest me some safe medicines to cure these diseases.
Have small bubbles near Anus and it comes out with stool it's not paining while the process but after sometime the anus is normal and the bubbles disappear now I really want to know that is this something serious and please suggest me any medicine to cure this thank you.
I am 27 year old. I am suffering from kidney Stone from 2 month. Size 3.5 mm. Please tel me what to do me.
I have stone in left kidney with size 5.5 mm and another at urine Wayne with size 7.5 mm. Also having fatty lever grad1. Help me to get out from this.
What are kidney stones?
The primary function of the kidney is to filter the blood and eliminate the waste products through urine. The waste deposition is sometimes in the form of excessive calcium, uric acid and other undesirable contents. It may cause the urine to get highly saturated. This is when stone-like formations take place inside the kidneys. Kidney stones are also termed renal lithiasis or calculi. There are different kinds of kidney stones, which are differentiated based on its varied constituents. Kidney stones cause excruciating pain and uneasiness. Frequent urination, extreme discomfort during urinating and presence of blood in the urine are some of the major signs of kidney stones. The symptoms are not evident if the stones are very small in size.
Causes of kidney stones:
- Incorrect calcium intake: High amounts of calcium can lead to high calcium depositions in the kidneys. It is important to keep the calcium intake moderate. Calcium supplements must be checked if you have already included dairy products in your diet.
- Abnormal rates of sodium in the body: Sodium, just like calcium, gets deposited in the kidneys.
- Excessive animal protein intake: Too much of animal protein intake can make the urine turn acidic, leading to uric acid depositions in the kidneys.
- Sugary, aerated drinks: These lead to undesirable waste deposition in the blood stream and eventually in the kidneys.
- Inadequate water intake: Not keeping the body well hydrated can cause the urine to turn acidic and increase waste deposition.
Potential risks and complications of kidney stones:
- Kidney stones may cause an infection in the kidneys which may eventually spread to the other internal organs and surrounding tissues.
- Kidney stones block the ureter and cause severe pain and discomfort that make sitting, standing or any other posture difficult.
- Kidney stones rarely cause kidney failures but the severe blockage and infection may cause such detrimental results in the human body. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Urologist.