Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. P.K. BhardwajYour feedback matters!
I am 37 years male single I want to know why my urine is. Alway pale yellow color and below my neck there is small red pox.
Sometimes my anal is like something is moving I do not have hemorrhoid problem and I do not know what is this.
Hello, My self subhash choudhary. When I drink the water. After few minute I need to go to for urine. In a day I gone for urine 15 time more in day. I also having more gastric problem & when I take food I dnt feel that how much I already take.
I am from palakkad, Now here temp 40° +, That cause we have too much urin problem, how to we will clear the problem's, This time which quantity want to drink water?
Iam 22 years old and six weeks postpartum at first you suffered from urinary retention now I can pass urine but I should push every time now also my lueckocyte count is 5-10.
I have getting problem urine pass in end I get pain from down to stomach this problem is occurring from past 3days.
Hi my husband is 33 years old for the last 3 months during night he feels like urinating more often. Once he comes back after urinating again after 4-5 mins he feels like paas in urine. Some drops also comes out after he rubs the penis. This continues till he sleeps at night. Is this a problem .what could be the reason and solutions for same.
I am 41 yrs old and past two days i am feeling pain while urinating. Colour of urine is white. Three days back I had fever but now the fever has gone. Please suggest tablets or any home made solution.
I am 22 yr. I have been going to toilet 20-30 times per day. I have checked my blood test but it was fine. 13gr. No sugar also. I have been taking 6lt of water daily. How can I control toilet. What problem to me. Explain the control procedure.
Can drinking water with lemon prevent kidney stones? Also, I have been told not to drink city water. What is the best water to drink?
I have 1.5cm hypodense mass lesion in the left kidney. Appearing echogenic on ultrasound with no CT demonstrable fat attenuation within? Renal cell carcinoma? Angiomyolipoma. Then I take biopsy Biopsy result as A1 to A3 renal cortical tissue A4 sections reveal a tumour composed of papillae lined by a single layer of small cells with scant cytoplasm with mild nuclear pleomorphism. The papillae have delicate fibrovascular core Foam cell clusters are seen in an occasional area finally result concludes as papillary neoplasm of kidney pls explain what problem I have sir I am now afraid of cancer.
I am 18 years old girl and I am feeling little irritation after urination with dark yellow urine. I don't drink water much. Can it be because of this or something else. I even don't take coffee but last two days I took cold coffee.
I am shiv ram verma. And I have 24 year old man from mahoba district. I have infected urinary stone since 2014. The stone size is 15mm. Give me a strong suggestion how can I remove it.
Hi I am now 30 years old I had two operation delivers without knowing that I had only one right kidney from my birth. Is they any problem if I have only one kidney. What care should I take. Is they any chances that the same problem will be there for my kids.
I hve stone in my both kidneys. Approximately they are 10-12 of 4-5 mm. So which medicine is better to dissolute them .kindly please tell me.
I have stone in my kidney and it is approximately 5.7 mm and to3.4 mm stone in both kidneys, what is the natural way to treat this problem?
Kidney stones are formed in the body when mineral deposits in the kidneys tend to crystallize into stones. They may occur in any part of the urinary tract such as bladder, ureters and the urethra. This is a very painful condition, but not a life threatening one. However, in case the pain may become severe; then you may require surgery to treat this condition.
The symptoms of kidney stones are:
- Passing urine may cause pain
- You may have severe pain below the ribs
- Passing of urine which may be colored
- Vomiting and nausea
- You may feel the need to urinate frequently
- You may suffer from frequent chills and fever
- The urine may be smelly and cloudy in its appearance and color
Ayurveda is a holistic method of treatment as it focusses on rooting out the cause of the disease while improving your overall wellbeing. The various “doshas” in the body need to be balanced in order to treat the disorder. The ayurvedic remedies for kidney stones are:
- Diet: The first and the foremost remedy for kidney stones is rectifying your diet. You should eat nutritious and balanced meals to keep your body in optimal shape. Make sure you include lots of fruits and vegetables in your diet.
- Exercise on a regular basis: It is advisable to exercise on a regular basis as it keeps your body healthy. Do cardio exercises to improve your blood circulation. You may include strength training in your workout to increase muscle mass, which will lead to fat loss.
- Herbs: Consuming a mixture of honey and tulsi is a preventive measure for kidney stones. Drinking strained water after boiling radish seeds is another great remedy that is used to treat kidney stones.
- Avoid junk food: Restrict consumption of junk foods as it can create an imbalance of the doshas in the body which may lead to various diseases. Replace junk foods with healthier choices such as nuts and seeds which provide essential nutrients to the body. Maintain a healthy meal routine at proper timings. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.