Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. P JainYour feedback matters!
2. Drink at least cup of milk daily.
3. Apply coconut / til oil to your whole body and almond oil to your face at the time of bath. It will help to prevent dryness.
4. Use malai+turmeric+besan once in a day to look beautiful and fresh.
5. Take good sleep.
I am 45 years old, suffering to fissure in an for last 1 month. Suggest for correct medicine name please.
I have developed blemishes on my cheeks and have used many ointments like kojiglow melacare glyaha HQ lotions but there is no effect. please suggest what is the solution ? My age is 35.
After using melacare cream my some skin. Patches turn to black. please tell me some home remedies and diet for making my skin whitish and removing all that discolouration.
I have recently developed a dark patch on my forehead on right side and it started extending upto my ear now. It burns and sometimes the skin becomes hard and it peels off when scratched. It is worrying me. Please advice.
After cancer operation of colon in Nov. 2012, I feel Ok. But constipation is a problem. With medicines like Aristozyme and Creamafin Plus, the motion is loose and smelling. Without these medicines no motion at all. I took similar medicines from Ayurveda but the results were same. Kindly suggest
I am a 17 year old male teenager. And I wanted to ask for some suggestions. My face and neck area is going darker nowadays. I do not go much in sun and I use sunscreen whenever I go. Then also its dark. Please suggest me some creams, soaps, drops or powder or some thing that I use for fairing my skin tone permanently. Please help me. Thank you.
I have atrophic scars on my face and the scar part collagen is not growing its been almost one year from my chickenpox when it happened can Chemical peeling remove my scars is it safe for my age skin (17 years) or are there any natural methods.
Dysentery is the inflammation of the intestine that causes appearance of blood and mucous in stool. It is caused by bacteria or parasites. In this condition, the patient passes semi liquid stool many times in a day. It is a contagious disease and is transmitted via the faecal oral route. Thus, a group of people like a family living together or students in a hostel are more prone to picking up the infection. This infection is also transmitted via anal sex.
Ayurveda is a herbal medicinal treatment, originated in India. It is known to have cure for various health problems. Usually Diarrhoea cures itself through diet change, but in case of dysentery, medication is required to combat bacteria and parasites. Some ways to treat Dysentery with Ayurvedic remedies are as follows:
- Isabbael for Chronic Amoebiasis: Isabbael is a formulation that treats dysentery caused due to Amoebiasis. When the stool contains mucus and the infected patient feels a cramp before passing stool, it is considered an Amoebiasis infection. Isabbael is very good for bacillary dysentery as well. It is advised to consume 1 teaspoonful twice daily with water for 5 to 7 days for best results.
- Ambimap for dysentery: Ambimap herbal formulation possesses a multi-purpose approach to control and cure dysentery (Pravahika). It is known to treat and cure all types of parasitic infection and provides immediate relief. For best results, 1 or 2 tablets should be taken 2 to 3 times a day with water.
- Churna for dysentery: Churna is a polyherbal Ayurvedic medicine in powdered form and is high beneficial in treating dysentery.
You can also opt for Ayurvedic remedies that can be formulated at home. They are as follows:
- Combine powdered dry ginger root, amla powder, long and black pepper in equal proportions. It is advisable to store this dry mixture in a glass container. For best results, consume one teaspoon of this mixture with lukewarm water two times a day.
- Another great way to combat dysentery is to drink buttermilk. Just add a bit of rock salt as well as powdered roasted cumin seeds. Drink this mixture two times a day preferably with breakfast and at lunchtime. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.