Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. P D GuptaYour feedback matters!
I am 23 year old female no matter how hard I try my parents is always treating me as a servant and not caring for my physical and emotional pain. I ave been suffering from leg pain for 8 years which usually occurs when i'm week and the pain is intense but haven't taken me to consult a doctor. I also suffer from headache if got stressed, laugh a lot, loud noises, argument etc. But my parents have never given me attention while i'm suffering.
Dear Sir, My mother has Knee problems. She is getting pain at the time of standup and sitting. Hope knee replacement will work. Her age is 60 Years. Please Suggest your views.
Hi i'm 30 years old and have kneeache after 3 months in my right legs, please suggested me what should I do? Thanks.
Hi, I am suffering from ache in my thigh from last 3months. I will got the medicine which is prescribed by a doctor but after 2 weeks the same problem so can you help me with that.
Hi Age 38 height 5 ft 9 inch and weight 83, Which foods avoid if suffering from uric acid, feel little pain in knees 1st time in life no any injury or accident in life in knees and which fruits and food take to reduce uric acid if someone is pure vegetarian and without taking any medicine by natural way only by food control in natural way.
Hi, I am suffering with severe back pain, lower back and moving upwards, specially the pain is acute in nights and while getting out of bed early morning, please advise.
I'm a sports man and I play mixed martial arts. Once while practicing three months ago, the middle joint of ring finger of my left hand got damaged and the upper joining bone got slightly moved towards left. I did icing on it for a week the pain was reduced but it is structured abnormal. Now again while practicing a deep nagging pain started on it. Same happened with the baby finger of my left foot. What to do now.
I am 21 years old. And I am suffering from back bone pain. Not all the time. And its not continuous. I need help.
I am doing gym since 2 days having severe neck pain tried hot water bottle. But nothing happened. The pain is also reaching in my back.
I am 25 year old male and have backache for last 1 months. I have used pain relief ointment cream for 2-3 days but haven't got any relief. What should I do now?
Ayurveda is a very old system of medicine, which originated in India. Using herbs found in nature to cure various illnesses, knee pain can also be permanently cured with this method indigenous to India. It reduces knee pain caused by various illnesses including arthritis, inflammation of the cartilage and wearing of the patella among others.
Here are some common Ayurvedic remedies, which help reduce knee pain:
- Alfalfa: Alfalfa is medically known as Medicago Sativa. Alfalfa is excellent for making sure that your joint pain reduces, when taken in liquid form four times a day.
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha is medically known as Withania Somnifera. In the West, Ashwagandha is popularly known as Winter Cherry. Also, it has a lot of therapeutic properties, which include reducing joint pains.
- Banyan: The Banyan tree's medical name is Ficus Benghalensis. It has a sap very similar to the form of rubber known as latex is derived from the Banyan tree. The Banyan tree's sap is externally applied over the joints and the pain usually disappears after a few regular applications.
- Bishop's weed: The medical name for Bishop's weed is Trachyspermum Ammi. The oil extracted from this herb is usually applied to the knees to reduce the intensity of such knee pains.
- Celery: The medical name for celery is Apium Graveolens. Celery is not only an effective treatment for rheumatoid arthritis and associated pains in the knees, but it is also helpful in treating gout. It is usually agreed upon that this particular treatment is usually long lasting because of its alkaline nature.
- Dandelion: Dandelion's biological name is Taraxacum Officinale. It is rich in magnesium and is crucial for the correct mineralization of the bones. This mineralization allows the bones to become stronger and also prevents knee pain.
- Garlic: The medical name for garlic is allium sativum. Five to six cloves eaten everyday has proved to reduce knee pains.
- Ginger: Ginger is biologically called Zingiber Officinale. These can be easily included in your diet and go a long way in curbing knee pain.
Related Tip: "All About Knee Pain"
Hi I am spinal cord patient post 7 months I am paralysed down chest. I want to find out how long recovery time or possible treatment. Pls suggest me thanks.
The medical term used to describe a broken wrist is wrist fracture. The fracture might be in the 10 bones, which make up the wrist or in the radius. Some fractures can be serious while others may be tiny. The serious fractures make the bone unstable and these might require surgeries to cure. Open fracture is when the bone breaks and it breaks through the skin. This might cause an infection to the wounded area.
- Causes: The most basic cause of a wrist fracture is injury. Any fall on your outstretched hand and you might have to nurse a fractured wrist. This type of fracture is common among sportsmen. If you are suffering from osteoporosis, then you have a high risk of getting a wrist fracture. Traumatic accidents may also cause severe wrist fractures.
- Symptoms: The symptoms of a wrist fracture can be extremely painful. The pain escalates whenever you try to move your wrist or flex it, even if you are just flexing your fingers. Sometimes your hand or arm may even become extremely numb when you fracture the wrist. The muscles in the area become tender and swell up. It is almost impossible to move the wrist after it gets fractured. The fracture causes the wrist or rather the hand to appear deformed. The area around the fracture might even get bruise and a fractured wrist also affects the blood flow in the area. You might even injure your muscles, ligaments, tendons and nerves.
- Diagnosis: To confirm and check the level of severity, you are generally asked to get an X-ray done. In order to get a more detailed look at the fracture, you might have to undergo CT or MRI scans as well. Usually to treat a fracture, you will have to wear a splint and move your hand as least as possible. But keep moving you're your fingers otherwise they might get stiff. Your doctor will inform you from when you will be able to move your wrist. Until then try to keep your movements to the minimal.