Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. P ChoudharyYour feedback matters!
I have gas problem.So what should I do. please tell me. As well as high shoulder pain when I am suffering from cold.
Plzzzz help me . My sex duration is very minimum . In 5. Minutes my sex power becomes lowww. Plzzz help someone.
Hello I am 33 years old married. But last 6 months my penis not errect properly also not 100% hard wat to do? have any medicine early married life I was masterbate regularly is it effect in my married life? I am very depressed can you help me?
Hi my self suraj jaiswal I hv a headache from a long tym n I taken all types of pain removable but I dint got rectified from this headache please suggest mw what I do.
I wish to do sex with my boyfriend but something is stopping me. We r in relationship since 7 yrs, unlike young couples m not in the mood most of the times.
I am 35 year old and my wife is 32 years old. We have 2 children. After giving birth. She loses interest in sex. Is there any pills that make her sexual arousal quick in 30 minutes.Please help sir .
Sir I have an allergy problem when I wake up at any time I have face cold problem starting chhickna. Sir mujhe ghabrahat si bhee hoti h kabhi kabhi sine me dard hota h. Aur pet bhi saff nahi hota gas banti h.
I am woman, 52, I am a housewife, I do not suffer any major health problem like diabetes etc and even went for all major medical reports and all were normal. Yet many times my leg pain. What could be possible reason.
I am 23 year old my problem is sexual disorder my penis size is small, early discharge etc please help me.
Having pain in right testis since last seven months the totally went for 3 months and now back kub usg done in august 2014 shows nothing except dyprhostic calcification in right kidney later scrotum usg and dropper done in dec 2014 shows mild hydrocele in right testes further on dr advice cbc esr done in march 2015 shows eosinphil count 20 now on 15 days dose of hetrazen 100 2 tablets trice a day ! Is It Curable.
From last year I am suffering from chronic urticaria some doctor says I m allergic to light some says hormonal imbalance some says its cosmetic induce allergy I got my all test done like cbc whole liver profile hormonal test thyroid test and all my tests are normal. I have irregular itching on hand face and leg. My rashes dont go away even if there is no itching. I had anti allergy tablets light steroids and hormonal tablets but nothing has given desired result till date.
The way your day starts can affect your entire day and nothing is worse than fighting constipation in the morning. Along with a feeling of heaviness in the abdomen and bloating, constipation can also cause mood swings and lower your attention span. While laxatives can be temporary quick fixes, they can worsen the problem over time.
Hence, it is better to treat this disorder with a few simple lifestyle changes and home remedies.
- Eat plenty of fibre: A bad diet is one the key factors triggering constipation. Fibre not only fills the stomach, but also helps add bulk to your stool making it easier to pass. Ideally, a person should have 20-40 grams of fibre a day. If you suffer from chronic constipation, you can increase this amount a little as well. As an easy way to increase your fibre consumption is ensure that you eat some form of raw salad with every meal. Other foods that are rich in fibre are oats, almonds, cereals, beans, lentils and fruits.
- Ginger tea or mint tea: Ginger is a warming herb, which when had in form of tea can make the body generate more internal heat. This helps activate the digestion process and thereby relieves constipation. The menthol in peppermint has an antispasmodic effect that helps relax the digestive tract muscles and makes it easier for stool to pass through. Dandelion tea can also be used as a mild natural laxative.
- Castor oil: Castor oil is a popular natural laxative. This is because one of the components of this oil helps stimulate the small and large intestine. To benefit from castor oil, have 1 or 2 teaspoons of the oil on an empty stomach. You should be able to pass stool within about 8 hours.
- Drink plenty of water: Water not only hydrates the body, but also helps food move along the digestive system. Without adequate water, the stool is likely to be hard and difficult to pass. Ideally, you should drink at least 8 glasses of water a day. Do not count artificially sweetened beverages as part of this count as they can actually cause constipation instead of ease it.
- Warm lemon water: Lemon juice helps stimulate the digestive system and hence is ideal for treating constipation. When mixed with warm water, it can help eliminate toxins from the body. Adding a little honey to the mixture can also work as a mild laxative. Alternatively, you could add salt in place to honey as this encourages the bowel muscle contraction and is rich in magnesium. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda and ask a free question.