Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Acupressurists in India. You will find Acupressurists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Acupressurists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Ear Acupuncture Technique
Electro Acupuncture Procedure
Scalp Acupuncture Treatment
Three Edge Needling Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. P.B singhYour feedback matters!
I am jst 20 years old but some of my hairs are white m worried about it so pls suggest me what care n treatment I should do for my hairs?
Some doctor recommend me E-WOK capsules daily and Hair on hair oil is it gud for health and will let to hair growth and have no side effects on me, even I got dark circles under my eyes and glow of my face has gone so will this med regain hair n my skin problems.
Kindly guide what to do for the knee joint and ankle joint stiffness after getting up. Its too painful to walk for few minutes and later it subsides somehow. If sat for a while, again same pain. What to do doc. Any remedies, medicines or guidance is required as soon as possible.
Are injections of any help in advanced joints pain? she does not want to go in for an operation. Also pls let me know of any alternatives.
I don't know how, I hav body hair growth. My body hair does not stop. What should I do. It is slowly, gradually growing.
I am male of 29 years suffering from joint pains. I used all ointments. Nothing helped please advise.
My hair is totally damaged. So I want to grow my hair. So give me some advise to how to protect my hair. And how to grow my good hair?
I am 18 years boy I am having very leg pain for 1 week I have used many medicines but no reaction is done. So what should I do?
Ayurveda, translated into science of life and longevity, has been practiced in India for more than 5000 years old and has gained worldwide popularity. It uses noninvasive and natural methods and produces minimal side effects and therefore is being widely accepted.
Ayurveda believes that the body is made of pitta, vata, and kapha doshas. Any disease is the result of imbalance between these or predominance of one over the others. Hair loss or alopecia is believed to be imbalance in the pitta dosha. This leads to slower hair growth, weak hair, and greater hair fall rate.
Something that affects image and self - esteem, many would like to cure or at least halt baldness. There are various treatment options that have a dual effect on baldness - reduce hair fall and promote hair growth, thereby providing a holistic treatment for baldness.
- Bhringraj Oil (Eclipta elba): It is used since centuries and promotes the normal hair growth cycle in an accelerated way. It activates a large number of hair follicles and therefore, regular application is believed to help prevent alopecia (baldness).
- Amla (Phyllanthus emblica): While baldness has many reasons, dandruff is one of the most important and common causes. Amla is added to many hair oil formulations because of its proven effect to reduce dandruff. It acts on the fungi that thrive on the scalp and reduces inflammation of the scalp.
- Shikakai (Acacia concinna): Another very popular herb is the Shikakai. Used as a hair cleansing agent by many people, it is devoid of the chemical effect that shampoos carry. The pods are proven to prevent dandruff and promote hair growth.
- Tectona grandis: Another active ingredient of Ayurvedic formulations, the seeds of Tectona promote growth and development of hair follicles. Large number of follicles are activated, thereby producing thicker, fuller hair.
- Cuscuta reflexa: Another reason for baldness is hormonal imbalance, especially in males. Abnormalities with androgen, the male hormone, can trigger abnormal hair loss. Adding Cuscuta has been proven to reverse baldness by promoting a better anagen/telogen ratio, where hair follicle maturation happens. In baldness cases, maturation happens only in about 20% of the follicles. Cuscuta activates the follicles and increases follicular density. It also manages the hormonal imbalance by preventing conversion of testosterone into a variant called dihydrotestosterone that is believed to cause the damage.
While these and various other substances are believed to reduce baldness and promote hair growth, it is always important to remember that each body will respond differently to these substances. Thorough physical examination and a detailed history should be done before starting any of these products.
Related Tip: "All About Male Pattern Baldness"
I am 21 year old and my hair are turning grey rapidly. What can be the preventive measures and is there any procedure to get them back as black.
#Hair #texture is different for different people. But it is often seen that people with a #wavy or #curly #hair is actually fond of #straight #hair. It can be said that this happens often since grass always seems to be greener on the other side. There are many people whose #hair #texture is naturally wavy, but they wish they could #straighten their #hair.
Of course! there are different ways of #straightening the #hair, but most people opt for the temporary solution that involves application of #chemicals and usage of #hair #straightening #tools and #irons. But what they never realize is that such #tools and #chemicals are causing #irreparable #damage to the #hair.
If you too happen to be one such person who would want to boast of #silky #straight #hair and yet do not want to resort to the #chemicals and #hair #tools, this blog is the perfect place to learn how to #straighten the #hair #naturally and all by yourself.
Using #hair #straightening method regularly would make your hair #brittle and #damage #prone with #split #ends.
Instead, with ingredients that are so easily available in your kitchen can make you look #beautiful with #long and #straight #hair.
All you would need is a #coconut and a #lemon. Yes, only these two ingredients are enough to give you #shiny and #glossy, #straightened #hair. You have to grind the #coconut and add pinches of #lemon to the #grounded #coconut. Adding lemon will help you in getting rid of #dandruff if you have any. Once you have grinded the #coconut and added the #lemon, keep it in the refrigerator overnight. In the morning, you would be able to see a creamy layer on top of the mixture. You must apply this creamy layer on your #hair and then wrap up your hair with a #hot #towel for better results.
The result, well you know it by now that when you wash your #hair after 2 hours, you will be rather surprised to see #smooth and #silky #straight #hair that also shines #lustrously.
To keep your #hair #healthy and #shiny, you can also try a #hair #mask that you can make at home.
For the #hair #mask, use any of your favorite #conditioner along with #honey. Mix both the #conditioner and the #honey in equal proportions and apply the mixture evenly on your hair.
Wash it after an hour and feel the #shine and #glamour of your #hair in the eyes of your friends.
Sir, In my moustache I feel partial area is blandness and some white hairs on the same place, pls explain why it is happen and what is the treatment.
The prospect of healthy and voluminous hair is desired by one and all. Perhaps it is this unanimous wish for it that makes it extremely rare and infrequent. Ayurveda, with its advantage of natural remedies has proved to be extremely beneficial in making the hair healthy and lustrous. The various Ayurvedic medicines are:
- Bhringraj: The benefits of Bhringraj need little introduction. It not only facilitates growth of hair, but also prevents early graying. It comes in different forms, either as powder or in oil form, but in both forms, it is equally productive.
- Neem: Neem is extremely beneficial in treating maladies of the skin as well as the hair. It is commonly prescribed by doctors to treat various skin conditions like chicken pox and eczema. At the same time, it promotes growth of hair and significantly improves the health of your hair.
- Ritha: Ritha was always considered as the most natural alternative to shampoos. Contrary to shampoos that are available in the market, Ritha is mild and is bereft of the harmful chemicals present in the former.
- Shikakai: Shikakai has large amount of antioxidants as well as it is tremendously rich in vitamin C and D, making it the obvious choice for the hair. It not only adds a natural sheen to your hair but also reduces dandruff and detangles your hair.
- Ashwagandha: This is tremendously beneficial in rejuvenating hair. The benefit of this herb is twofold, it not only reduces the effect of the hormone cortisol that is detrimental to hair, but also facilitates the production of melanin.
- Brahmi: Brahmi not only provides nourishment to the hair, down to the roots, but also strengthens it. If it is regularly applied on the hair, it inevitably makes the hair lustrous and thick. At the same time, it cures the split ends and thereby prevents further damage. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.