Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Acupressurists in India. You will find Acupressurists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Acupressurists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. P.B singh
Ear Acupuncture Technique
Electro Acupuncture Procedure
Scalp Acupuncture Treatment
Three Edge Needling Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. P.B singhYour feedback matters!
I have white hairs at the age of just 15 and my bones make a loud noise when they bend can I get out of this? Is it possible to turn my white hairs black again naturally?
Your hair is more than 70% of your selfie. Its an important part of the first reflection of your personality before you interact with anyone. That is why you get tensed at the 1st sign of hair fall. No matter how much you read about upto 100 hair falling each day being normal, it pinches you when you get a bunch of hair in your hands while you shampoo.
What is mesotherapy?
While a lot of hair salons offer wide variety of treatments to condition and improve the quality of hair. Mesotherapy is a simple 20 minute procedure to improve the health of hair roots and scalp, and ultimately stimulate better hair quality.
How is it done?
Mesotherapy is done using a cocktail of hair peptides and hair growth stimulants, where an electroporation machine is used to inculcate the ingredients deep into the hair roots to promote the overall health of hair.
What are the benefits of Mesotherapy on Hair?
- Stimulates hair growth
- Stops hair loss
- Improves hair quality
- Increases blood circulation of scalp
- Increases hair thickness
Who can get a Hair meso done?
I have no any beard on my chick. But my age 19+. How it possible and what kind of reason of this problem.
I am 16 y hair start becoming white which ttpe of medicine I have to use for making my hair again black give me ans?
Seborrhea or dandruff can be a very distressing as well as an embarrassing problem. Dandruff, primarily caused due to dryness, refers to the white flakes that fall off your scalp. The problem of dandruff is common for both men and women, irrespective of age. Dandruff is such a problem that cannot be cured easily but can only be controlled. There are many remedies for controlling dandruff.
Eight such remedies are mentioned below:
- Use anti- dandruff hair care products: Using anti-dandruff shampoos and conditioners can help you to control your problem of dandruff.
- Avoid oiling your hair on a regular basis: Dandruff, at times, tends to increase if your scalp is excessively oily. So, to avoid it, try not to oil your hair regularly. Also, if you have an oily scalp, make sure to use the correct hair care products to control the problem.
- Apply lemon juice: Lemon juice is known to be a very effective remedy for treating dandruff naturally. Apply lemon juice all over your scalp to combat the problem of dandruff.
- Baking Soda: Baking Soda is an effective remedy. Baking soda helps to reduce the excess oil on your scalp
- Use Virgin Olive oil: Massage warm virgin olive oil on your scalp, this can help you to reduce your problem of dandruff to some extent.
- Include more vitamins in your diet: A healthy diet can help you to deal with your problem of dandruff more efficiently.
- Mental stress: Reducing your mental stress can help you to control dandruff, since most hair problems occur due to stress or stress related problems.
- Use the right comb: Try using an appropriate comb for your hair. If the comb hurts your scalp, then the skin of your scalp may turn flakier resulting in more dandruff.
Following the above mentioned tips can help you to deal with your problem of dandruff efficiently. If you are unable to control dandruff, you should not ignore it and consider consulting a dermatologist for further advice.