Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Op JainYour feedback matters!
Good morning sir/madam, I have more fat, so I can use herbal life or Amway etc product for decreasing fat, if no then what I can use please give me answer, one mor problem what is the solution for sugar . Thank you sir/madam.
Dr. Sahab namaste mai jab bhi pani pita hu to pet mai dard hota hai iska karan kya hai aksar 2 or 3 pm ke bad hi hota hai.
I am 31 years old and not able to intercourse long time, as I feel that before a year back I use to enjoy sex long time and more than 4 to 5 times in a day. Can you recommend any diet or exercise to ejoy good sexual time with my partner.
Hi, I got my vitamin b12 tested it is 274 the normal value is between 211-900 as given in the lab report. Please advise.
I haven't bleed and the skin is still attached to my penis, but I have been physical to my gf and while physical I am having pain bcz of the attached skin.
How to maintain stamina during having sex. Any medicine should I take .Nd can I increase my penis size.
I don't do more masturbation probably once in 15 days still my penis becomes weaker I don't gent erection during day time and it looks very thin but during sleeping at night penis gets erection how can I get rock hard erection and thickness of penis any home remedy like garlic.
I am 25 years old man my problem sir I from 2 months i have cold cough and fever sir help me what I can do ?
Dear doctor, a long time ago, I used to smoke and have alcohol a lot but not now, as a consequence thereof, when I put pressure on my mind, semen is discharged from my penis and then my body is getting weak and my weight is reduced my bmi- 16.7.my question is how is semen is formed in our body, and how important is it in human body? Pls I'm male. Age-29, height- 169 cm and weight- 50 kg.
I am 23 yrs old & married boy & I have sexual weakness like nightfall, early falling and small & weak penis so pls suggest what I do. Whats the best medicine or oil.
My age 39 years fast 109 pp 180 .orchestral fat 350 .how to way of save life what type of medicine take up now take up medicine glysef 500mg ezetor 10 .Please prescribe it and food chat.
I suffer from lot of sneezing. It starts any time of the day but mostly in the morning hours when I am at home. Whenever I am out sides, no sneezing. I do not take any medicine for this. It stops on its own. As far I can think, it is allergy, when in room. Kindly suggest any Ayurvedic medicine.
I am 20 years old . I have head ache at very time. But I used. Many medicines. But not relief from that medicine. What I should now?
M a male teenager. I always have the problem of indigestion and acidity. Now 3 days back I have been facing hyperacidity. My stomach is upset. Motion is not proper. I have red rashes on my body specially near knee and thigh area. And arms. I do not have fever or sore throat. Just itching on body. N from yesterday I have been getting hiccups continuously. For 1 hour. I am very irritated with this condition.
While you may be worried about being affected with coronary diseases just because your forefathers suffered from it, there are various factors that are absolutely in your sole control. With a little change in lifestyle and following a well-regulated routine, you can easily keep your hereditary cardiac diseases at bay.
- Take a Healthy Diet Regularly: Increase the amount of green leafy vegetables and colourful fruits in your regular diet as they are rich in phytonutrients and other anti-oxidants, vitamins, fibres, minerals as well as anti-inflammatory molecules that would increase your immunity.
- Regulate Your Blood-Sugar Level: Studies show that blood sugar is a great contributor to cardiac diseases. So try to replace your high-carb diet with loads of fibre, protein and healthy fats to keep your blood-sugar level in control.
- Increase the Intake of Fibre: Try to increase the amount of fibre in your food chart by having lots of fresh fruits and vegetables, nuts and soya so that it amounts up to at least 50 grams a day. You may even include fibre supplements in your diet.
- Stay Away From Processed and Junk Food: We know you are crazy about fast food, but you must also include sodas, processed jams, fruit juices and soft drinks as well, which are the greatest contributors to diabetes and in turn lead to heart diseases.
- Increase the Intake of Omega-3 Fatty Acids: Try to include cold-water fish like sardine, salmon and herring along with flax seeds and sea weeds. This 'good' fat would keep your cholesterol level in check and lower down the amount of malicious LDL levels and transform them into harmless LDL particles.
- Get Rid of all Hydrogenated Food: This implies that you should abstain from having cookies, margarine, baked stuff and crackers. Don't be fooled by the label saying, "no trans-fat" and instead look for healthy coconut, olive or sesame oil.
- Abstain from Consuming Alcohol: Alcohol can do no good to any organ of your body. Instead, it triggers the amount of triglycerides, causes fatty liver and creates sugar imbalance in your body. By reducing alcohol consumption you can reduce inflammation, which causes various chronic diseases.
- Have good quality supplements: Along with having a healthy diet and workout, you must try to take in multivitamin and mineral supplements regularly to keep fit and active all around the year.
- Exercise Regularly: Researches report that a minimum of half an hour's exercise is required by our body regularly. After all, the heart is a muscle, and you must work out regularly to keep it healthy for a longer span.
- Manage your Stress Levels: Stress alone can lead to a fatal heart attack without prior signal. Take the time out to indulge in yoga, meditation, tai chi or anything that would keep your stress levels under control and help you to lead a happier, healthier life.
These 10 easy ways will help you to prevent cardiac diseases; but you must consult a responsive cardiologist at the earliest.