Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
My wife is 31 years old and suffering form urinary tract infection for last 2 to 2.5 years every time she has felling burning sensation in urine after taking medicine then she is fine. I have consulted with 4 to 5 doctors all said that this will remain for life time every time if this happens then take the medicine there is no permanent solution for this. Please advide. She has kidney stone in 2012. In lat ultra sound no stone found by rg stones in 2014.
My two ear problem that means itching my two inside the ear. I used various drops but no improvement.
I am a single 26 years old Male. I think I have ED issues as I have not been able to get and maintain erections. When I masturbate/watch porn/ during mornings I do get erections but not during action. I have no other health conditions. I drink and smoke occasionally (very less consumption). I tried a few times (with my girlfriend) and unfortunately I have not been able to do it even once. Even if I get erection it does not stay for long. I am about to get married in a year and really concerned. No medications yet of any kind.
Sir, since last one year I have been suffering from leg calf pain. I am 42 years old male. I am taking telma 40 and amlong for high bp and thyronorm 75 MCG for hypothyroidism. My vitamin d level report, thyroid tests reports are normal. But uric acid is increased. What should I do for my severe leg pain (calf)?
I am 25yr male my problems when came cooling claimet my nose closed example when put the fan that time class my nose.
Nail fungus is a very common problem. Symptoms include inflammation, swelling, yellowing, thickening or crumbling of the nail. It is usually not painful, unless the infection spreads. If left untreated, nail fungus can cause cracking, splitting and even complete loss of the nail. The good news is that nail fungus is curable and can be treated very easily. There are many specialized treatments required for bringing quickest recovery. Most people think that medications are the only solution in this regard, but this is not true as there are many therapies that are needed along with medicines so that speed of recovery can be boosted to a great extent.
Treatments for fungal nail infections:
- Antifungal medications: Nails are first tested thoroughly in order to get the confirmation about nail fungus. Both growth and reproduction of fungal cells are prevented by consuming these medications. Some of these medicines are used for topical or external application while others are taken orally. Some of the physicians suggest continuing, both types of medicines simultaneously for getting more powerful effects and quick recovery. However, there are a few probable side-effects that occur while taking these medicines and these include loss in taste, rashes, diarrhoea, itching, headache and others.
- Using antifungal nail-paint: Nowadays, you can use antifungal nail-paints so that the deepest layer of the nail can be well treated and infected parts can be healed quickly. But you have to continue the usage for a few months, or else, you will not be able to get the desirable results.
- Laser treatment: This treatment is one of the most powerful ones and can treat your infected nail with greater speed and accuracy. Light energy in high doses is used for treating nail infection in this case. The above treatments are really quite helpful, and you can choose any of them as per your necessity, preference and affordability.
Things you can do at home:
- Keep your hands and feet clean and dry
- Wear well fitting shoes made of natural materials and clean cotton socks, these will allow your feet to "breathe"
- Clip your nails to keep them short, use a separate pair of clippers or scissors for the infected nail
- Don't share towels and socks with other people, and ensure your towels are washed regularly
- Don't walk around barefoot in public pools, showers, and locker rooms, special shower shoes are available to protect your feet
- Consider replacing old footwear as it could be the source of the infection
- Treat athlete's foot as soon as possible to avoid the infection spreading to your nails