Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Omkar SinghYour feedback matters!
Is it necessary to do bypass surgery for 2blockage and can a person live long and healthy live after surgery.
Hi, Problem yeh hai ki jab main morning mein running karne jata hoon tab mera penis running karte hue andar chala jata hai. 2 saal pehle main apni girlfriend ke sath tha pehle to foreplay kiya but jab sex karne ki koshish ki to mera penis andaar mere andar chala gaya and bilkul chota sa ho gaya. So main sex nahi kr paya. Heart beat bhi bahut tez ho gai. Now ab meri marrige hai and ba kya karun so pleas solve this problem. Mera penis size bhi chota and weak hai.
Since last few years I am suffering from cold. Every 2 day water from my nose start flowing like hell. And I tend to sneeze a lot in tat period. Please tell me solution for this as it very difficult to stay with this problem.
What is the limit of masturbation? Masturbation is a problem or not. And masturbation can do low testosterone?
I was cold and fever before one week. I took den Mr. 6-7 tablets. I have so much pain near chest. I can not eat anything. Even I can not drink also. What to do?
Hello doctor Please suggest how can I improve my immunity. When weather change occur or I run for my marketing job purpose I feel dust allergy or when I drink some cold drink or ate ice cream then immediately I feel ill. I suffer from cold fever and throat infection. And once my khansi start it take at least 10 days for being normal. It's affect my life and job. Please suggest something. Thanks a lot doctor.
I am 24 years old female I was suffering PCOD for last 2 years but last month I consulted my gynaecologist she scan and said I have still some cysts in my left ovaries, she suggested me contraceptive pill for 2 two months to regularise my periods. So, if I stop taking pill are there any chances to get pregnant?
I am 23 years old at tym of winter I suffered with heart pain its for less time but I can not tolerate I even told to doctors but they said that is minor what you think sir pls help me.
Had blood mixed with sperms (red sperms) during evaluation 28 of April. Had 2 times after that both time reddish colour appear in sperm. I had got itching on pennies and surrounding area got rid of it on applying Zole ointment. But when the skin of pennies is moved back little cuts appear on the tip and pains. White colour layer is formed on tip of pennies.
How to loose tight foreskin of penis. Is there any cream or any home made treatment. I have to loose my foreskin because when penis erect I feel my foreskin tight. Due to this I am not able to remain erection.
It seems as though my spit or phlegm prevents me from breathing at night. I have problem breathing freely. Is there something to worry about? I am also constipated.
Hi I had sex with my gf on this 14 and I gave her the pill on the 3rd day (16) within the 72 hours. She had the pill with coke but since then she did not had any bleeding or something and today is 9th day and she is having some kind of pain in her breast. Is it safe? Should we have to worry? Please help in this regard. Thanks.
Since last 2-3 weeks , I feel ear block type , although there is no problem in hearing . Sometimes throat also gets jam type. Please advise . regards
I am 25 years old weighing 63 kgs height 5.3" and have been dieting and exercising regularly since last 6 months. I had lot of acne for which I was suggested to lose weight. I've lost weight + inches. I've been regularly eating fruits + veggies instead of fried and junk. The downside is that my face has gone all the more pale. I don't have thyroid or thalassemia but I'm anaemic. What else can be the reason? What should I do?
I have psoriasis last 8 years, I need to cure please help me. Starting it's red color then it's turn into white patches.
I am suffering from throat pain because of tonsil and moreover I am not able to speak literally not at all. please help as I need to speak because I work in voice process in a bpo industry.
A am lean shaped tall guy. I workout daily. I am unable to stop masturbation. Does it affect the body growth.
continuous Pain on right side of neck in veins. Feels like always stretched and sometime pain going in shoulder.
A migraine is one of the worst form of headache. It is reported that over 90 percent of people who suffers from a migraine are unable to work. The intense pain totally makes them vulnerable. A mammoth 113 million workdays are wasted globally due to this problem. This being said, if the pain is slowly starting to set in, it is possible to manage it at the workspace.
Here is a convenient guide to do just that:
1. Pain Medication: If you are a migraine patient, it is likely that you have your migraine medication with you. The first step is to try the medication. If on the other hand, the medication is not available basic painkillers can be given a shot to manage the pain. Basic pain medications, such as ibuprofen are easily available over the counter and are capable of providing temporary relief.
2. Educate co-workers: Despite awareness about migraine pain, many organisations continue to turn a deaf ear about the problem. Instead of fighting with the whole organisations, it makes sense to educate your immediate colleague about a migraine. All you require is 1-2 people who have your back.
3. Control the environment: With the onset of the pain, it becomes more and more difficult to resume work. Few environmental changes such as adjusting the monitor to the eye level, using a sachet of odour neutralizer and switching off the nearest light will help you to manage the pain for few hours.
4. Staying hydrated: Migraine tends to increase multifold if the body is not hydrated. It is, therefore, essential to drink as much water as you can. Apart from water few other drinks such as lime juice and green tea can be of great assistance to hold the pain back for quite some time.
5. Small snacks: Although eating during a migraine can be tough because of the buzzing pain it is a good idea to have small snacks throughout the working hours. An empty stomach creates acidity and further aggravates the pain. Small time snacks such cookies and chocolate bar can come really handy at this time.
6. Get enough air: A centralized workplace can be claustrophobic and intensify the pain for many. Get out of the workspace to get some fresh air. A sudden gush of oxygen can be a welcome relief from the monotonous and crowded office floor.
7. Apply water on the skull: While this might sound like a crazy idea, applying a small amount of water in the middle of the skull can give temporary relief from the throbbing effect of a migraine. If ice is available in the office pantry, make no hesitation in applying it on the migraine side of the forehead. Ice is capable of spreading a cooling effect throughout the forehead and the skull. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.