Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Omkar Singh
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Omkar SinghYour feedback matters!
Hi ,ma'am i'm 18 year guy and I've been facing gastric problem since I can remember, please help me, I do drink water a lot every morning empty tummy. My main question was, will drinking eno everyday empty tummy solve up my gastric problem.
What should I do to increase my semen volume. I do masturbate 7 to 8 time a month my semen have decreased from past few months.
My wife was suffering from urticaria last two years. Igi total 250. 6 month take allopathic medicine. Dazit m, algebra 180. No cure. Itching whole body. Red line. Now take hemo medicine urtica urens. No relax.
When I wake up in the morning my mouth is very dry,may i request to inform me reason & remedy,( Age 72 years).
I am 23 year female if I use anything for my face it will cause allergy like pimples even any powders also what type of skin its what I need to use please help me.
Male hypogonadism is clinical condition of insufficient male hormone i.e. testosterone in blood circulation of men.
Testosterone is hormone secreted by testes under the influence of pituitary gland. Testosterone hormone is responsible for sexual development of boys when they enter adulthood. This hormone is also responsible for male type physical development, sexual health and male fertility.
Symptoms of Male Hypogonadism
Symptoms of male hypogonadism depend on the age when this problem occurs. Hypogonadism early in childhood causes late or poor development of male genitalia, moustaches and beard, and sexual dysfunction. Adults with hypogonadism can have specific symptoms like very low sexual desire, erectile dysfunction, infertility and loss of beard and moustaches.
Non-specific symptoms of testosterone deficiency are feeling tired and fatigue, low mood, poor concentration, poor muscle strength, weak bones which can break easily etc.
Causes of Hypogonadism
Low testosterone can be due to defects either in pituitary gland or testes. Diseases of pituitary gland which can cause testosterone deficiency are genetic disorders, tumours, infections, head injury, brain surgery/radiation etc.
Similarly, genetic disorders of testes, tumours, trauma, infections of testes also can cause testosterone deficiency.
Also, many other systemic illness and many drugs can cause hypogonadism. Diagnosis simple blood tests are enough to diagnose low testosterone. Depending on it's cause imaging tests like MRI scan of pituitary gland or ultrasound scan of testes may be required. Patients should also be investigated for other hormonal problems which can coexist with testosterone deficiency.
Treatment of hypogonadism with testosterone replacement improve symptoms of erectile dysfunction, poor muscle strength, fatigue, weak bones etc. Testosterone is available in the form of injection and gel.
Infertility, if caused by pituitary diseases, can be treated with injection of HCG with FSH. Infertility, if caused, by testicular diseases can be treated with artificial reproductive techniques. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult an endocrinologist.
Today’s post is about the benefits of good sleep. A good night’s sleep is incredibly important for health. In fact, it is just as important as eating healthy and exercising. Here are some reasons why good sleep is important.
1. Poor sleep can make you fat: short sleep duration is associated with a drastically increased risk of weight gain and obesity, in both children and adults.
2. Good sleep can improve concentration and productivity: good sleep can maximize problem solving skills and enhance memory. Poor sleep has been shown to impair brain function.
3. Sleep improves your immune function: getting at least 8 hours of sleep can improve immune function and help fight the common cold.
4. Poor sleep is linked to depression and hormonal imbalances: poor sleeping patterns are strongly linked to depression, particularly for those with a sleeping disorder.
5. Less self control and discipline: interestingly, lack of sleep also has a profound influence over our self control. Those late night fast food dinners are, many times, due to being too tired or having the willpower to resist the temptation. Having good self-control requires a lot of effort, which wilts away when you are sleep deprived.
6. Lack of motivation and self drive: lack of sleep causes tiredness and thus in return effect our productivity at work.
The bottom line is that if you want to make being lean and toned a lifestyle, this is one habit that you need to get nailed down.