Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Omender Singh

General Physician, Delhi

Dr. Omender Singh General Physician, Delhi
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

Hello and thank you for visiting my Lybrate profile! I want to let you know that here at my office my staff and I will do our best to make you comfortable. I strongly believe in ethics; a......more
Hello and thank you for visiting my Lybrate profile! I want to let you know that here at my office my staff and I will do our best to make you comfortable. I strongly believe in ethics; as a health provider being ethical is not just a remembered value, but a strongly observed one.
More about Dr. Omender Singh
Dr. Omender Singh is a trusted General Physician in Saket, Delhi. He is currently practising at Max Super Specialty Hospital-Saket in Saket, Delhi. Don’t wait in a queue, book an instant appointment online with Dr. Omender Singh on has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Max Super Specialty Hospital-Saket

#2, Press Enclave Road, Saket. Landmark: Near Malviya Nagar Metro Station & Hauz Rani Bus Stop, Select City Walk Mall, DelhiDelhi Get Directions
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Omender Singh

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

I m 30 yr old women. Sometimes I feel mild pain around chest and heart. What should I do. I take pan 40 on empty stomach. Having hypothyroidism. Also nose is blocked when wake up with lot sneezing n breathlessness. Pls help.

AUTLS, CCEDM, MD - Internal Medicine, MBBS
General Physician, Faridabad
get your ecg done first...most likely its due to muscular pain or acidity burt still get ecg done to rule out any cardiac cause -Tablet nasorest-p twice daily may ease breathing by decongesting nose. -Do steam inhalation once or twice daily. -for frequent sneezing episodes u can take tablet odimont-lc once daily -plz get the thyroid test done and provide your latest thyroid reports...
8 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello Doctors, I used to eat raw rice when I was younger, now I am 29 years old and still sometimes feel craving to eat raw white rice. Please tell me the reason for it and the way to prevent this.

C.S.C, D.C.H, M.B.B.S
General Physician,
Eating rice and other things called Pica and one has to rule out anemia or hypothyroidism and if these are normal it is a habit disorder
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Madam, I have jaundice for 3 years .bilirubin levels are always 3-4 points. How to avoid this type of problem.

Homeopath, Faridabad
Hi, Do take homoeopathic medicine - Medisynth's Jondilla Forte syrup/ 1 tablespoon/ 3 times a day daily for a month. Get the value checked again to the level of serum bilirubin.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Pain in right ankle due to twisting while playing no fracture what could be the other reason.

MD - Pathology
General Physician, Amritsar
Soft tissue injury is the other possibility give complete rest to the ankle and take pain killers, it will take time to heal.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir My name is hitesh. Age 25 I'm suffering from piles since last 2 years. I have consult with many doctors but no use. After few months of treatment again its came back. Can you please tel me the reason why piles happen and what's the promotion I should use? Thank you.

MBBS, MBA (Healthcare)
General Physician, Delhi
Take fiber diet. use green vegetables. avoid constipation. take tab pilex one tab 3 times daily. use anovate ointment on anus. connsult surgeon for detail advise.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I feel Pain during, and even after, bowel movements Small amounts of blood like on the surface of stools Burning and itching around the anus for whole day.

General Physician, Cuttack
It could be due to piles 1. Apply proctosedyl ointment 2-3 times daily before and after passing stool.2.Sit in a bath tub containing warm water with little salt for some time twice daily (sitz bath).3.Take two tea spoonful lof softovac/Naturolax powder with a glass of warm water in the evening if there is constipation.4.Take fiber containing diet , plenty of green leafy vegetables and fruits.5 If no relief consult a general surgeon
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 60-yrs old male suffering from psoriasis (YAG) since 2006, is there any medicine to cure this disease. I have gone through treatment of PATANJALI (Shree Ramdevji) Medicine.

General Physician, Mumbai
Psoriasis is an auto immune disease and we can control it but not cure it completely and few tips- Avoid any triggering factor, take folic acid regularly, eat a healthy diet , always be stress free , exercise regularly
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have a throat pain for the past 1 week. I feel like there is a ball in my throut that bothers me. When I drink cold water pain becomes sever. What should I do?

MD - Homeopathy
Homeopath, Pune
Hello, you are having Phayangitis, what treatment have you taken up till now? for now start with HOMOEOPATHIC MEDICINE HEPAR SULPH 200 2 PILLS EVERY 4 HOURLY. AVOID OILY FOOD/COLD DRINKS/ICE-CREAM. GARGLES TWICE A DAY WITH SALT+WARM WATER. Give feed back after 2 days. Thank you
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hii Doctor , I have a problem of coughing. It's more than 2 3 months I have been suffering from mild cough, I used to cough 2 3 times a day. I took cough syrup but not that much of relief. I used to smoke 2 cigarettes in a day but from past 2 months I am smoking occasionally. Could you please help me to get rid of this cough problem.

Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Ayurveda, Gurgaon
Hi ,first of all you should quit smoking.TAke these medicines.Indukantam kashayam3 tsf with 12tsf warm water twice daily before meals along with Bala Tailam cap 1cap twice.Talishpatradi churan 1tsf after food twice and dashmool rasayan twice daily after food.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I get headaches during winter seasons. Is this anything serious and what should I do to stop it?

MBBS, MBA (Healthcare)
General Physician, Delhi
take crocin pain relief one sos, check your BP. Check your eye sight. take rest and good sleep. avoid anxiety and stress. consult if not ok.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I want to lead premature ejaculation i'm very sad about this problem. please give me any treatment which is best.

B.A.M.S., M.D.(A.M), EX-M.R.C.G.P., EX-M.R.S.H., EX-M.S.I.E.C.U.S, EX-M.S.S.S.S.
Sexologist, Mumbai
For premature ejaculation: Have good sleep, do exercise & yoga daily for 1 hour. Take hot milk 1 glass morning & evening. Avoid spicy. Chilli.nd fried food Take tab. Manmath Ras. Tb. Pushp dhanva Ras. Nd tb pooranchndra ras one tab. Each morning & evening for 3 months. Wd hot milk. See d results or otherwise consult a sexologist personally.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have skin allergy with fungal infection. When I am using medicine allergy decrease. After some days it will come again. How to I am free from allergy.

BHMS, MD Medicine
Homeopath, Chennai
First check which skin allergy or fungal infection from you are suffering. Then remove cause only apply medicine will not remove cause from roots it suppress. To rule out of take appointment audio video or text consultation. Because which part of body affected and type of infection will help to for exact permanent treatment. Thank you.

I am 26 years old. I am getting leg pain from one month. Is there any solution for this?

Certified Diabetes Educator, Registered Dietitian (RD), PGDD, Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery (B.U.M.S), General Physician
Dietitian/Nutritionist, Mumbai
What is the severity of pain? is the pain continuous or intermittent? is it pulsating? since pain is a complex phenomenon, there are many treatment options medications, therapies, and mind-body techniques. Apart from painkillers, there is evidence that certain dietary supplements and vitamins can help with certain types of pain. Fish oil is often used to reduce pain associated with swelling. A therapeutic diet complemented with few medications for pain management can also work wonders. Being also a general physician and registered dietitian, I prescribe both evidence based herbal as well as allopathic medicines complementing with dietary guidelines and home remedies carefully personalized for each individual patient.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have low testosterone. So could you please suggest me that how can I increase it naturally.

MS sexuality, M.Phil Clinical Psychology, PhD (behaviour modification), Certified in Treatment of Resistant Depression
Sexologist, Hyderabad
Egg yolks, vitamin D, zinc supplements, beef, beans can raise testotorone to a certain level naturally. Healthy diet changes may help low T, but they’re not cures for hypogonadism. A doctor must confirm you that have low testosterone through a physical exam and blood test. If you’re diagnosed with low T, you may be prescribed testosterone hormone replacements such as: tablets or pills skin patches topical gel injections Quickly consult a good sexologist online and get the right advice for your sexual health concerns. Thank you.
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

During having sex my sperm will come out in 5 minutes only. Want suggestion for sex 9429535806.

Fellowship ,council of Sex Education and Parenthood , BAMS, B-Pharm
Sexologist, Jaipur
these following tips. It will help you 1 the better option is to relax your mind and to increase timing you can do kegel's exercise also try the stop/start method 2 increase the amount of time spent during foreplay. Make sure the genitals are not rubbed against the other's body or on the bed as this might also lead to ejaculation 3. Use a condom preferably a thick one or extra time its easily avilable in market. This will reduce the sensitivity of the penis 5 avoid smoking, alchol.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from sugar for a year. I gave tested a few times. I have nearly 200 sugar. I'm not using any medicine for it. Would you mind kindly suggest medicine for my level. Thanking you doctor.

Homeopath, Bangalore
Hello,i would tell u not to worry much,n cut down rice for dinner,sweets nly in daytime or for only in limited quantities only 1 or half.take more of lady's finger n eat only 1 fruit per day if u crave more cut down more of tea n coffee,take 1 lady's finger soak in water whole night morning u drink that water n eat that raw lady's finger atleast do twice a week n start homoeopathic medicine SYZGIUM JAMBOLANUM TINCTURE mix nly 5 drops in a half a cup of water n take morning n night for a month n revert back..n later after a month v ll repeat tests..
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I, am 25 years old I have a problem at my stomach like gastritis what meal can I eat?

Doctor of Medicine
General Physician, Surat
If this is real gastritis or confirmed diagnosis then it needs to be treated accordingly and it is very important than the diet else you can have any light died without oil and spicy.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

After Dialysis since March 2016 , since 15 days urination with pain and time gap happens. Before Dialysis there was no prostate error. Suggest remedy.

CCEBDM, PG Diploma In Clinical cardiology, MBBS
Cardiologist, Ghaziabad
Prostate problem is not due to dialysis. You need to take medicine for prostate, contact urologist do 1, pass urine maximum quantity. Even if it takes little more time 2, no alcohol 3. Tea and coffee less. 4. No unnecessary medicine for other disease. 5. Less fluid at bed 6. Pass urine in sitting position 7. Daily walk for 30 mts 8. Eat more fruits and vegetables.
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hai Doctor, I have heavy headache when the morning's. It's too pain. Many medicine tried. No effect Can you suggest any medicine. Is it migraine? Give me good suggestion sir please.

MBBS, Diploma In Dermatology And Venerology And Leprosy (DDVL)
Dermatologist, Raigarh
Headach as of now for headache you can take tablet paracetamol. But we will have to make a diagnosis to get to the cause of it which can be either due to frontal sinusitis or due to migrane or due to refractive error of the eyes or due to other causes for which we have to investigate. If you want medicine than, I will prescibe.
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed