Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Omender SinghYour feedback matters!
Myself vikranth 22 years I have problem from childhood when ever I eat anything it just come out in some seconds I just can not digest and stress more in head can you please help me out what should I do to control my body.
What has to be done to avoid headache and is that the reason why people get specs. And how this problem of headache can be avoided.
I m a girl who is 21 years old and I have dark circle since 3 years back. It' s been very long. I have tried many things but useless. I would like to knw how to get rid of it. Can u please help me to remove this by giving some effective tips n advice?
I have a issue with mine dick, it's small in size and I want to make it long, please help me solve mine this problem.
There is slight itching in my penis. Also in 1-2 days some white wet power like substance comes under the foreskin. It gives a foul smell. I searched online and the told yeast infection. What should I do?
My 3-4 old son has developed reason his cheeks. The doctor advised me to use. I apply this lotion twicea dayb but come back the moment I stop using it. Can you suggest any other solution for my baby skin.
I have been able to drink alcohol from last 5 years suddenly I get facial flushing and rapid heartbeat after drinking. Is this is alcohol intolerance or asian flush? And please don't tell me to avoid alcohol .Please tell.
I am suffering from viral fever so can you tell me which home remedies is better for me and one problem is that I am suffering from headache so please suggest me some medicine.
I am 26 year old guy. My face is oily face. I could control it even though washing my face upto 6 times per day with mild water. Please say me precaution measure to control oily skin and also I am having too much dandruff please say me the way to control my dandruff also. Thanks in advance.
I am 22 years old I am suffering from pimples for last three years, some times I do masturbation is it reason for the problem?
I am a 30 years old man and I want to know what are the symptoms of typhoid and how to remedy this disease?
I'm 23 years old and I've been in physical relationship with my girl friend for around 7 years without any protection and also I've been in physical relationship with many other girls. The only thing I want to highlight here is I've done sex with many girls but without any protection. Is this gonna effect anything now or in future for me in terms of health? What about HIV positive? How it gets into picture?
I am having high uric acid level and taking medicine zyloric. Does this have any side effect. Also how can deterioration of cartilage of knee joints prevented.?
An eardrum rupture or perforation is a little gap or tear in your eardrum and the tympanic membrane. The tympanic membrane is a thin tissue that partitions the canal of the middle ear and outer ear. This layer vibrates when sound waves enter your ear. The vibration proceeds through the bones of the center ear. Since this vibration allows you to listen, your hearing can be affected if your eardrum is harmed. A ruptured eardrum is additionally called a perforated eardrum. Permanent hearing loss could be an end result in some cases.
A ruptured eardrum, similar to thunder; can happen all of a sudden. You may feel a sharp pain in your ear, or an ear infection that you've had for some time all of a sudden leaves. In some cases, the person may not feel any signs of the rupture.
Some of the causes for such a perforation are:
- Infection: Ear infections are a major reason for eardrum rupture, particularly in children. Liquids tend to deposit behind the eardrum in such cases.
- Exercises: Exercising can bring about pressure changes in the ear and lead to a punctured eardrum. This is known as barotrauma, and takes place when the pressure outside the ear is not the same as the pressure inside the ear. Activities that can bring about barotrauma include scuba diving or flying on plane.
- Other activities: Wounds can likewise burst your eardrum. Any injury to the ear or side of the head can bring about a crack.
Diagnosis: Your specialist can use a few approaches to find out whether you have a ruptured eardrum:
- A liquid test in which your specialist tests liquids that might spill from your ear from infection.
- An otoscope exam in which a specific gadget with a light is used to investigate your ear channel
- An audiology exam, in which your specialist tests your listening to range and eardrum limit
- Tympanometry, in which your specialist uses a tympanometer to test the pressure changes in your ear.
Treatment: The treatments are as follows:
- Patching: In the event that your ear does not recuperate by itself, your specialist may fix the eardrum. Fixing includes setting a sedated paper patch over the tear in the film.
- Antibiotics: Anti-toxins can clear up contaminations that may have prompted your eardrum break. They additionally shield you from growing new diseases from the aperture. Your specialist may endorse oral antibiotics or eardrops.
- Surgery: In uncommon cases, surgery might be required to fix the gap in the eardrum. A surgical repair of a punctured eardrum is called tympanoplasty.
A cracked eardrum generally recuperates without any invasive measures. Many patients with cracked eardrums encounter just transitory listening problems.