Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Om Prakash Lekh RaoYour feedback matters!
I am feeling severe back pain since few days. And it is accompanied with pain in the neck region. I have applied pain relieving medicines. But they r not effective. Can you name any ointment or spray that will have effect on this?
My heel cracked and I used all types of medicine from 8 years, yet I suffered pls. Give me suggestion.
Sir I want to lose my weight. I have been jogging too. But my weight is not reducing any bit. Although. I am much active. I can do push up. Air ups easily. But I am unable to lose my weight. Kindly help.
I am a male of 19 year old. And I am very upset because of my tummy size. It is of 36" inches. I feel so much shy in front of persons because of my tummy.
I think I am having vaginal infection. There is some white thick substance coming from my vagina and there is very etching in that part. What should I do ?
Breast cancer is a type of a cancerous infection that develops in the skin cells of the breast. This condition is more commonly diagnosed after you have skin cancer and is more common in women than men. There are certain signs to identify this disease, which are as follows.
1. Breast lumps - Lumps are patches of skin that occur due to the thickening and swelling of the skin. Breast lumps is a very common phenomenon for women but that does not always lead to a breast cancer; however, frequent and reoccurring instances of the same increases the risk of breast cancer. A breast lump is easily identifiable through the naked eye as it looks different from the surrounding tissues.
2. Blood discharges - The nipple is one of the most sensitive areas in the human body. In case of women, it is meant to emit milk during pregnancy, in order to feed the infant externally. A probable symptom of breast cancer can also be a frequent discharge of blood from the nipple without any visible damage or injury.
3. Breast changes - If you are experiencing any visible changes in the size, appearance or shape of the breast, then it is an indicative sign that you may have breast cancer. Thus, it is of paramount importance that you observe, touch and physically examine your breast regularly for changes. If there is any major change detected then it is advisable to consult a doctor.
4. Inverted nipple - The tip of the nipple is generally bulging and pointing outwards both in cases of men and women. But sometimes the tip of the nipple is pushed inside due to excessive suction caused by the skin tissues present inside the breast around the nipple area. This suction forces the nipple to grow inwards which is abnormal and might harm the breast and skin in various ways.
However, apart from these main symptoms, some other signs are also there that increase your chances of being diagnosed with breast cancer. They are redness or pitting of the skin over your breast like an orange, peeling or scaling of the pigmented area around the nipple, dimpling of the skin on the breasts, and such others.
Related Tip: Can Ayurveda Really Treat Cancer? Find Out.
I'm 24 years old, I have tan in my face n hands n I'm using vlcc products, can you say me some remedies to cure. Looking forward to your reply.
I am 27 yrs old. Have 5months baby.I have gained 15kgs weight postpartum. My tummy is also increasing. I breastfeed my baby therefore feel hungry all the time.Light exercise or even slight walk makes me extremely tired and I have aches all over my body.I don't get time to rest whole day looking after the baby. How to reduce my weight. Am worried.
I have pain in my back bone for last one month I take lot of medicine but no relief in my back bone please suggest me what can I do for relief in none pan?
The most common form of leishmaniasis, cutaneous leishmaniasis is generally identified as a parasitic disease caused by the bite of infected sand flies and is responsible for causing skin sores. These skin sores vary in size and appearance and are susceptible to changes over time. They have often been described as miniature volcanoes, having slightly elevated edges with a central crater, and at times covered by a scab. Occasionally, swollen glands can appear in and around the sores, and may or may not be painful.
Causes of cutaneous leishmaniasis include:
- Cutaneous leishmaniasis can be easily spread by the mere bite of certain types of phlebotomine sand flies. Initially, sand flies get infected when they bite an infected animal; say a rodent or a dog, or even another person already suffering from it. They then act as a vector agent and carry the virus around with them. If they happen to bite you, you will discover the growth of these volcanic skin sores gradually, if not immediately.
- Cutaneous leishmaniasis can also be spread via blood transfusions or through the use of contaminated needles.
- Occasionally, though very rarely, cutaneous leishmaniasis can also be spread from a pregnant mother to her newborn baby.
Cutaneous leishmaniasis can be treated in various ways. Some effective methods of treatment may include:
- Local heat therapy (most suitably at around 40 degrees celsius)
- Several topical paromomycin preparations
- Certain types of sodium preparations
- Antibiotic therapy