Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
Laser Cataract Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Om Prakash GuptaYour feedback matters!
My eyesight is weak since 4 years. My weak point is 2.0 in both eyes. Please give me suggestions to improve it.
My left eyes becomes red. A slight redline occurs. What is that means? Low blood pressure? Diabetic. Or something else. Im not having any health issues. Only have skin allergy.
My eyes is very pain I try very medicine but not effect you Dr. suggest me what can I do for my eyes?
1. Are contact lenses a good substitute for specs? Are they feasible to be used while doing a job? 2. Can i-tone eye drops be used regularly or only after being prescribed by an eye surgeon?
I am continually reading 8 hrs a day for exam. My spectacle 2.50 (left) 2.75 (right) my both eye is irritating and some reddish wat should I do?
I am using Specs for last 17 years n my no. Is -7.5 n - 8.6. But still specs no. Is increasing. Feeling stress in eyes n pain. My cornea thickness is less. Can I go for laser specs removal treatment? Is it possible after some time of I have to use specs again. And also advice for as I see inside the eyes flying black spot?
Due to excess masturbation my friends eyesight is continuously dipping. Which eye drops can work?Please tell sir.
While it's assumed that numerous eye injuries are inflicted at work, just about the same number of them may happen while at home. Luckily, most eye wounds are preventable. Find ways to prevent eye injuries, as the eyes are very sensitive and delicate.
Here is a list of some of the most common eye injuries and tips on how to prevent them:
- A lot of eye injuries happen from dust particles entering the eyes, causing itching and burning sensation. Protective glasses should be worn when doing any kind of activity in a dusty area with flying particles.
- Pencils, scissors, forks, knives and all similar sharp objects can cause a serious eye injury. Day to day household items like bungee cords, wire coat hangers, rubber bands and fishhooks are capable of causing eye injuries. You must always remain aware and super conscious while using such objects.
- While performing activities such as dusting, sweeping or lawn mowing, make sure to protect your eyes well as dust is involved.
- Children are very curious by nature. Thus, all hazardous stuff like fertilizers, acids should be kept away from their reach. These contain harmful chemicals, which may inflict fatal damage to the eyes.
- Cooking powder and spices like chili powder can cause injury to the eye. Always wash your hands after using these items, so that you don't harm the eyes if you by chance rub them with your hands.
- Precautions should be taken while dealing with heat or boiling water or oil. They may spill and cause damage to the eyes.
- Secure floor coverings and railings. On the off chance that a kid or elderly man lives in your home, use a safety gate at the top and base of stairs, and consider covering sharp furniture edges and corners with a padding material.
- While travelling in a car, abrupt jerking or breaks may cause the head to bump and cause injury to the eye. Always put on your seat belt and do not allow children to sit in the front of a car.
- Many modern toys, which are very attractive have got sharp edges because of their fancy design. Abstain children from playing with these kinds of toys.
- Laser pointers, a common fun gadget for children is very harmful and causes permanent damage to the retina. Stay away from laser pointers.
- Wear eye gear to protect your eyes during sports activities. Also wear goggles during swimming as chlorine in swimming pool water damages the eyes.
Eye injuries may happen out of nowhere. You must always remain alert to avoid eye injuries.