Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Om Parkash Verma
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Om Parkash VermaYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor mujhe one. Year se jyada problem ho rahi hai. Nerves kampti rehti hai Body vibrate karti rehti hai. Gas bahut banti hai. Weakness bahut rehti hai. Tongue pe challe ho jate hai. 10 years se masturbation kar raha hu. Ab sexual weakness bahut ho gayi hai. Lagta hai jaan jane wali hai. Problem kya hai. Sabhi test karva liye. Sabhi doctor ghum liya.
My uric acid level was 7.9 and after one week it was 7.5, my doctor suggested me not to take any medicine, but you can take febuxostat40 if pain, After taking this my I feel more pain in left side lower even I can not walk properly, please help me.
I suffer from pain in the middle of the passage of my penis if I try to block the ejaculation process during a nightfall. At times I suffer from sudden sharp pain in the same area and also in the shaft where I had a cut and have been applying valbet on it. What happened in the passage exactly and how to treat it?
Sir I am 25 years old male .i have intestinal parasites problem from childhood. And when I was in 5th class I go to hospital and doctor give me one medicine .i take it and problem go for 5 years .than again it occurs and I take medicine again .but today I suffering from this problem .it occurs when I it sweets and sugar item .what is solution for this problem .please tell me medicine name which kill all parasite.
Sometimes I feel slowly chest pain. Is this any problem? we Should consult with doctor? please guide.
My wife is 45 yrs. Old and every year (for last three consecutive year) she suffered hemoglobin in summer. Please consult me.
Hello sir my father is suffering from reducing hemoglobin day by day currently he has 7.8.What is the cause?
Since time immemorial, Ayurveda has been used for treating various ailments including injuries such as wounds and cuts. Medical treatments have made immense advancement in the past few decades, but the age-old Ayurvedic treatments for wounds and cuts have still not gone out of practice.
One of the biggest benefits of Ayurvedic medication is that they don’t have any side effects. Ayurveda is the best options available when you want natural treatments of your wounds and cuts.
Let’s have a look at some of the best known Ayurvedic treatments available for you.
- Turmeric: Turmeric powder is one of the most popular herbs that are used to heal injuries. It is best known for its antiseptic characteristics. If there is an inflammation, apply turmeric paste on the affected area for steady and quick recovery. Turmeric kills the bacteria and also ensures that the wounds heal faster.
- Tea Tree Oil: This is another great option for healing wounds and preventing infections. The antifungal, antibacterial and antiseptic features of tea tree oil are well known and they are being used in other forms of medication as well. Crush a few tea tree leaves and apply it on the cut or you can apply tea tree oil for 4-5 times a day on the wound.
- Potatoes: These common vegetables have great healing capacity. Apply a mashed skin of a potato directly on the affected area and cover it with a soft and clean cloth. Keep it overnight and clean the area with salt water next morning to disinfect. This will sting a little but will ensure quick healing while being an antiseptic.
- Aloe Vera: You should grow this plant within your house on small pots as this has many medicinal properties. One them is being an antiseptic as well as a promoter of healing. Break open a leaf and you can apply the gel within it directly on the affected area of the skin.
- Coconut oil: Apply coconut oil on the affected area and cover it up with a band-aid. Repeat the process twice or thrice a day and you would be astonished to see how quickly your bruises disappear. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.