Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. O.S MalikYour feedback matters!
Hello. Many doctors told me about sex therapy. But I do not know what is sex therapy? Please can any doctor tell me in detail?
Obesity is becoming a major health problem in India with people indulging too much in junk food, their unhealthy eating habits and sedantary lifestyle. Certain medical conditions are also responsible for excess weight gain. If neglected, it can obesity can lead to diabetes, high blood pressure and hypertension.
Following are ayurvedic tips for a healthier and systematic weight loss:
- Eat warm and cooked food in lunch: Your lunch should consist of warm and cooked food as they are easily digestible and provide the right amount of nutrients to your body. You can include a variety of cooked food in your lunch because the body metabolism gets adequate time to process it. Eating cold food has a reverse effect on your body as they lead to weight gain. Avoid a diet consisting of only carbohydrates and proteins as they do not nourish your body, but simply make you crave for food in between meals. Instead go for green vegetable and lean protein.
- Exercise: It goes without saying that exercise is a key to a healthy mind and body. Do away with sedentary lifestyle as that is one of the primary causes of weight gain. If you don't have time to workout, a walk daily will help. Exercise will not only help you lose the extra kilos, but will keep your energy up and increase your body's metabolism. It also improves bone and muscle health.
- Sleep: Ayurveda recognizes sleep or rest as one of the most important aspects of a healthy lifestyle. While good eating habits and exercise form one side of it, sleep or rest completes the triangle. One can also practice the Savasana or resting pose. And at least six to seven hours of sleep is a must as per Ayurveda.
- Meditation: This practice helps in focusing on awareness which can instil the desired function like weight management in the body. Being mindful of what your body needs can also help in eating and exercising right. Weight management is a lifelong process in Ayurveda.
Dear Respected Dr. Dr. I am pregnant of 14 week, last two days coming too much, loose motion can I use isabgol. Can you suggest me any home remedies please, Dr. Thanking in advance
But how to control masturbation mam? how many times I take a chance of masturbate in one weak or month?
Sir I am a 30 year old man and I smoke 8 to 10 cigarette daily. Now a days I find fibrosis in mouth. What medicine I should take? Please sir give best suggestions.
My sister worries about white stretch marks on her hands. Can Vicks vapo rub be used. Can you suggest home remedies for her.
I am so fatty my weight is 95 kg and 22 years old suggest a great opinion to loss a weight please help me to losing it.
I have so much pimples in my face something it disappear but soon it come again I have use many medicine but there is no benefit of it.
Dear doctor I really want to know about small pennis problem. When I erect only 3.2 inch long girth is also small.
During these summer the days are very hot so what is the diet the I should prefer during lunch and breakfast in order to maintain health.
Hello Doctor My age is 58 years suffering with knee pain at regular intervals, kindly provide few tips to exercise at home. Thank you.
I started eating 50gms of oats soaked in milk during night time instead of meals. Along with oats, I eat one banana and drink buttermilk. Is it good to skip meals and following diet like this. Please suggest me on this.
Sir I am suffering from sex problem my sex capacity only 40 second. please help me to enjoy it for few minutes?
I have spot on my teeth it is not going so I think for scaling is it any harmful effect or side effect please help me.
A generation ago, we would not see so many adolescents with braces as we do currently. Orthodontics, the branch of dentistry involved in the use of braces to align and move teeth to form that perfect arch, has seen rapid advancements in the past few decades and continues to grow at a rapid pace.
The fundamental principle is that teeth are held in place by surrounding elastic tissues, and minor constant forces can be applied to align them better. Small metal brackets are applied on the teeth and a wire is passed through them so that there is a constant force on the teeth. The amount and direction of force is managed by the doctor. The younger the age, the more elastic the tissue is, the easier it is to move teeth.
There are two main things to understand in terms of your options - relation of age with orthodontic treatment and the choices of braces.
Firstly, it has a correlation with age. Over the years, more people in their 20s and early 30s are choosing to have braces. Though the teeth and more importantly the surrounding periodontium become less elastic with age, the amount of force exerted is increased and therefore tooth movement is enabled. Also, in older patients, tooth removal may be required more frequently to make space for proper alignment.
Second is the choice of braces.
- In the earlier days, bands were placed around the teeth and a wire was then used to connect all these bands to enable tooth movement. Gradually, this made way to small brackets being placed on the front surface of the teeth, and a wire running through it and elastic bands connecting the bracket and the wire. This is the most effective way of moving teeth, though not aesthetic. To make it look different, the ligatures could be colored.
- For people who are constantly in the public eye, the metal braces were a deterrent and so lingual braces became popular. The brackets are applied on the inner surface of the teeth and are not seen easily. The amount of force here varies from the earlier one, and not all conditions can be treated by this method.
- The next development was the development of ceramic braces, which are also applied to the front surface of the teeth and can be used in most cases. These are more expensive than the metallic braces.
- Removable aligners is another option, which are trays which need to be worn for close to 18 hours a day to induce tooth movement. They are aesthetically okay and no metal shows during talking or smiling.
So, if you want to improve your smile, consult a dentist and find out how!