Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. O.P.Verma
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. O.P.VermaYour feedback matters!
I wanted to ask about uncircumcised penis. How can it be treated in a natural way? I have been doing sex for about an year with condom and I am unable to do it without it. Is this nonremoval normal at the age of 20?
I am 42 years old man suffering initially headache and physical weakness last 9 yrs. Now I feels always depression, as well as fatigue, lack of Sleep, lack of confidence, absent minded, low mood, poor concentration, not feel fresh, irritability, aggressive, palpitations, restlessness, felling of inferiority, sexual drive also reduced, negative thinking, idea of suicide. My physical examination is normal. I have taken regular treatment from civil doctors medicine neuro and psychiatrist at many places. But till now no satisfactory improvements. Present time I live at Sriganganagar in rajasthan. Please Suggest me what do?
I'm a teacher teach for competitive exams.. My standing classes goes for 10 hours average.. I am facing severe throat problems.. Pls suggest smthnng relaxing..
Is it really compulsory to were a condom while having sex to avoid pregnancy. Or there any other ways to have sex without condom because I'm not feeling satisfied using condom when I make love to girlfriend ?
Skin allergies such as bumps, itchy rashes, red patches and other conditions are commonly seen and identifying their cause isn't as straightforward sometimes.
Homeopathy identifies and treats the root cause of the allergy with oral medication instead of superficial medicines such as topical creams and treatments. To treat a skin allergy or problem, homeopathy keeps in mind the sufferer, not just the allergy or skin.
Common skin allergies can be effectively treated with suitable homeopathic treatments as listed below:
- Urticaria: Better known as hives, this condition is caused by the inflammation of the skin due to leakage of blood vessels. Those who suffer from itchy, swollen bumps or thickened skin as in the case of chronic urticaria, can be treated with Arsenicum.
- Hives: With heavy menstruation may be treated with Belladona, while Urtica urens is better suited to hives of gastric origin.
- Eczema: Also known as dermatitis, it affects children more than adults. Characterized by the red, itchy and irritated skin, an infection may cause the development of fluid oozing bumps. Eczema of the scalp affecting children can be treated with Calcarea Carb whereas Rhus-Tox (Toxicodendron) is used to treat red, itchy and swollen eruptions caused by eczema.
- Psoriasis: It is characterized by red, itchy patches of skin covered with silvery scales. Plaque, guttate and pustular psoriasis are differentiated on the basis of location, appearance and severity. For guttate psoriasis, where the plaques are rounded and flakey, Arsenicum iodatum and Arsenicum album can be used while sulphur and graphites are also commonly prescribed.
I am 21yrs old and I do daily masturbating can you please tell me the cure to get tested and pennis in normal position that I may b satisfied my partner while having sex I have sex daily with my girl friend from last 1yr please tell me the medicine name and exercise to make my pennis strong.
Hi doctor good morning, In night time I do not follow asleep it takes me 1 or 2 hrs to sleep. I do not use any electronics products before my bed time, it happens always, why this problem occurs because of my brain stressness like (thinking about my passion, whether I'll achieve my goals in future and get successful in my life or not) or some other problem like any disease.
Oral sex is a form of sexual activity, which involves the arousal of one's genitalia by his/her partner using the mouth (tongue, lips and throat). It is also called Cunnilingus (performed on a female) and fellatio (performed on a male). It is done before intercourse and during foreplay for sexual arousal. It is safe as compared to vaginal or anal sex, the rate of getting a STDs (sexually transmitted diseases) or HIV is comparatively lower.
Oral sex can spice up your life and can also make your partner reach orgasm. It is also a safe way of getting sexual pleasure without getting pregnant. But necessary precautions must be taken in order to have safe oral sex.
Some of these necessary precautions are:
- You can get throat cancer from oral sex: Human papillomavirus (HPV) is a cancerous virus found in the body of infected people. This virus can be transmitted to the person with whom you are engaging in oral sex. Studies show that people who engage with more than 6 sexual partners at once are more prone to get oral cancer. It is advisable to get your partner tested for HPV virus before engaging in oral sex.
- Oral sex also causes stress: Oral sex is generally related to hygiene, therefore the partner can be self conscious and worried about his/her genital hygiene. If oral sex is performed on a daily basis, some people prefer to wax their pubic hair often. This is harmful because it can cause red bumps and burning sensation occurs. It is advisable to trim your pubic hair and wash it properly before engaging in oral sex.
- A condom should be worn by the male during oral sex so that there is no risk of male fluid entering the woman's body.
- A latex, which is made into a thin sheet called dental dam can be used on the vagina or anus. This creates a thin barrier between the mouth and the genitalia. Hence, chances of getting infected by sexually transmitted diseases are greatly reduced.
Oral sex can be pleasurable and fun, but the risks of getting sexually transmitted diseases like herpes, gonorrhea and crabs is not altogether misplaced. So it is advisable to use proper protection and to maintain hygiene before engaging in oral sex. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.