Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Sexologists in India. You will find Sexologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Sexologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. O.p. SinghYour feedback matters!
My penis size of 4 inch when fully erect. Please tell me way to increase its size naturally and fastly.
In very first time while doing. I got a feeling of premature ejaculation. Wanted to know is it a problem .or over excitement. When I do second time. Then I able to make it little longer. But the erection is not as that .I find in the first time. Please do the needful.
I am 21 year old n I have night fall problem last 2 year nt any masturbation n my sperm sleazy please help any tablet name aur any suggestion plz.
Hello doctor. I am 36 years old. I am patient of hypertension and I am taking regular medicine for this. I have ordered for male booster pro for enlarging the organ is it safe or otherwise and please let me know the is it possible to enlarge the organ.?
Kegel exercises are simple contraction-and-relaxation exercises that make the pelvic muscles stronger. The pelvis area holds a person's genitalia, which contains a series of muscles and tissues that work in coordination and combination to perform sexual and bowel functions. A set of weak pelvic muscles would lead to issues such as the inability to control bladder and bowel functions.
Finding the right muscles can be troubling. An easy way to locate these muscles would be to place a clean finger inside the vagina and tighten the vaginal muscles around it. Another way would be to stop urinating mid-flow. This is because the pelvic muscles, which pertain to sex, help to control this action too. Once a woman finds the right muscles, all she has to do is to contract and relax them periodically.
Kegel exercises are highly beneficial for sexual functions in a number of ways. Some of the benefits include:
- Kegel exercises help to control stress incontinence, which is a condition that causes spontaneous discharge of urine when abdominal pressure increases suddenly. This means a person would leak urine when he/she laughs, coughs, jogs, sneeze or lifts anything weighty.
- Kegel exercises also help to prevent urge incontinence, which has been described as a sudden and strong urge to urinate. In a healthy bladder, the muscles remain relaxed as the bladder progressively fills up. As the bladder finally fills up, a person gets the urge to urinate. In case one has urge incontinence, the bladder might feel full even if it is not. Kegel exercises help to strengthen these muscles and recover control.
- Kegel exercises can be particularly helpful after childbirth. This is so because pelvic muscles stretch and weaken during childbirth, which can cause problems such as urinary incontinence and can also cause the muscles to sag. In these cases, Kegel exercises are helpful. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
I had unprotected sex with my Gf last night . Before this I did with 1 other girl also. Does it lead to HIV ?
After when I masturbate my tip of my penis starts to burn and I start to urinate little by little After every 2 to 3 min please help what can I do to prevent it.
Hello Sir, I got testis operation before 3 years. Now I have only one testis. If go for running or taking heavy weight, I feel something in removed testis area and I already discussed with surgeried doctor. He said, nothing to worry & its normal. But, I can't control my mind worry about problem. Please give suggestions to overcome this help me.
Hi my friend having some pain problem at his private part but he getting shy to ask doctor His pain is not regular pain its paining sometimes but its saviour pain.
Hi my age is 37 years married for last 7 years with 2 kids, my problem is more related to sexologist issue, hi have a normal erection and face no issue. But after intercourse my erection continues for almost 2-3 mins and I have to use water to lose it though I don't think about it after the intercourse. This problem has started for last 1-2 years now.
My periods got over on 4th February and I had sex with my hubby on 11th February first time used protection and the second time we did without protection but I had an ipill within 2 hrs will there be pregnancy.
When my ejaculation sperm comes as blood, I am fearing what should I do kindly advice me am 32 years old.
My penis foreskin is not getting back completely when iam disturbing. Is it creates problem for my sexual life? How can I overcome naturally?
My sex time I disturbed for stress, foreplay time good erection but next 1/2 hr stress then erection is low.
Is it any side effect of unwanted 72 pills. If if eat it after sex and then after eat medicine I will do sex one more time .is there any chance of pregnancy.
I am 22 years old. My penis is not bigger like others of my similar age's boys. Little bit smaller. I want to grow my penis bigger. Pls suggest me which medicine should I take or what procedures I have to maintain.
When the growth of the yeast living in the vagina increases on an abnormal basis, it may lead to a yeast infection. Yeast is a fungus and this infection is usually caused by a kind of yeast that is called Candida Albicans.
So read on to find out everything there is to know about yeast infection!
- Causes: As discussed above, this infection may be caused due to the growth of a particular type of virus. The other reasons include any phenomenon that leads to a change in the balance of the microorganisms living in this area. This can occur due to the intake of antibiotics, as well as high estrogen levels due to hormone therapy treatment or even pregnancy. The use of birth control pills during menstrual cycles can also trigger this infection. Also, other ailments in the patient's body, like diabetes and HIV infection can be the cause behind the same.
- Symptoms: Most of the time, one will experience the symptoms of this infection in the week leading up to the monthly menstrual cycle. Redness, a sore pain, itchiness and a thick white discharge are the most common symptoms of this condition. Also, skin irritation and pain during urination can occur for more severe cases.
- Treatment: Usually, it has been seen that this infection clears up on its own once the menstrual cycle starts. This happens because the blood that is discharged during the period can help in restoring the pH balance of the vagina which takes care of yeast growth. It can be recurrent or a one time infection. Boric acid capsules are the best way to treat this condition. If the infection has occurred during pregnancy, you must see a doctor about treatment before taking any medication or home remedies on your own.
- Home Remedies: Avoiding sexual intercourse or using a lubricant can help in alleviating the pain that one feels in such cases. Also, you can swap your tampons for pads during the infection and the treatment. Further, sitting in a tub of warm water can help in soothing the area. Remember to keep the area dry and clean at all times.
- Prevention: Prevention includes eating a balanced diet that will supply all the necessary nutrients to your body. Dairy products like yogurt and milk will help in preventing this kind of infection as well as plenty of fruits. Also, avoid using too many antibiotics or eating too much sugar.
Yeast infection should be treated with home remedies only when you are not pregnant. Also, you must be aware of any other ailments like diabetes before self prescribing any medicine or treatment.