Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. O P SinghYour feedback matters!
Sir, What are the symptoms of disk prolapse? I have heavy backpain. Spending the whole day in front of computer. What are the solution for reduce the backpain sitting in front of the computer? I also want to know the basic disk prolapse symptoms. Thank you.
My right leg is affected of polio. Its shorter by 1.5 inches. I felt that it's getting weak n also I am getting back pain. What should I do?
Form past two to three days I am feeling too tired and there is continuous pain in my calf. Suggest some tips to get rid of this problem.
Hi, I AM AGED 57 and my problem is back pain below spinal card and some times on the left or right side. and also knee pain. Not often but now and then.
I am having a 30% ligament tear in knee of left leg since 6 months. Even now I am having light pain sometimes in that area. Can I sit as legs folded or can I drive. I have also taken radiotherapy for this as a treatment but it didn't worked. What exercises should I do to relieve pain. Please Suggest.
Dear sir/madam, I have been suffering from acute pain in right thigh (from hip joint to knee joint) from 1 year. It is very painful while sleeping. The pain is not that of muscle. It seems to be a nerve pinching. Could you show me the solution please?
I am suffering from arthritis. And facing daily swelling in whole body from many days. Pls suggest me diet to control my swelling and joint pain. Pls help.
Hi I am 32 year old. I have right arm shoulder pain from last one month. I am free from diabetic and other health issues. Thee months back I stopped swimming (weekly 3 to 4 hrs. Please guide me for proper diagnosis for further.
Sir, I have knee pains from past 10 years. Now I am using pain relief tablets. But now a days I can't walk with this pain suggest me a doctor.
Sir meri wife ki delivery opration ke through hui thi 2012 main uski back pain or legs pain rehta hai. Maine sari report karwa li lakin sab report normal ayi hai. Please tell me main kya karo.
I am suffering from sciatica pain from 15days I can't sit and walk properly, I took medicines but after completion of course the leg pain begins very hard.
I Am 19 year Male. I have muscle pain on my right wrist really I worried even I didn't put up heavy loads what should uh do? please help me.
Hi. I have pain in my neck on regular interval it is only one side that is left. please suggest me medicine to get completely rid of it. It is back side also?
Have you met with an accident recently and ended up with a dislocated shoulder? In this form of injury, a blow or any kind of injury causes the top portion of your arm bone to come off your shoulder socket. In extreme cases of a dislocated shoulder, the nerves and tissues surrounding your shoulder are damaged. If you experience a dislocated shoulder frequently, it may lead to chronic weakness and instability.
It is important for you to treat a dislocated shoulder right after it is experienced. Your arm bone needs to be moved back into your shoulder socket. As the dislocated joint starts swelling up even more and causes more pain, immediate treatment is necessary. After the arm bone is placed back into the socket, pain gets relieved to some extent. After the repositioning of the shoulder bone, you need to apply certain treatment measures.
They are as follows:
- Apply ice to your shoulder for reducing the swelling and pain. You need to do this every day for 20 to 30 minutes. Carry out this therapy for around 3 days and repeat it after every four hours in a day.
- You should use a shoulder immobiliser or a sling in order to prevent any further injury until medical treatment is received.
- You may take certain painkiller medicines. These may include NSAIDS or non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. They help in dealing with the pain and swelling associated with your dislocated shoulder. However, these medicines are associated with some side effects. You should not take such medications for extended periods without consulting your doctor.
- You need to carry out various strengthening exercises, along with stretching.
- In major cases, the above-mentioned treatment measures bear success and deal with your dislocated shoulder and its symptoms. In some intense cases, a surgery may be required.
- Sometimes, a surgery a for dislocated shoulder is required in order to repair your torn ligament. After such a surgery, you will be required to keep your arm hanging in a sling for around two months.
- In some severe and extreme cases of a dislocated shoulder, a surgery is carried out for correcting the position of your bones. In cases of recurring dislocated shoulder, a surgery for tightening the tendons surrounding your joints is essential.
The rate of recovery from a dislocated shoulder depends upon the seriousness of the injury. A dislocated shoulder may require a time of 3 weeks to 12 weeks for recovery and the recovery rate varies from person to person. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopedist.