Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Pulmonologists in India. You will find Pulmonologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pulmonologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. O.P. Jaggi
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Asthma Management Program
Management of Smoking Cessation
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Obstructive Sleep Apnea Treatment
Asthma Treatment & Management
Lower/Upper Respiratory Tract Infection Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. O.P. JaggiYour feedback matters!
I have suffered from cough from last 1month nd I took so many tablets but problem not solved. Nd when I eat sweet its become increasingly so please help me what should I do.
I am a 25 year old girl and iam pregnant now. Foetus being 65 days live. Iam getting frequent coughs during night and day. Also have little headache. When I rest on my bed flat. Cough is increasing. Now iam using a cough syrup named' dilosyn. But its not that much reducing. Iam an indian. What should be done to reduce my cough?
What is difference between tonsillitis and tonsil stone? And can it b detected? I have tonsillitis from last 4 years and have been under treatment sporadically. It does not pain nor it does inflame. It does not give me any problem. It comes and go. It repeats almost every 45-60 days but it does not hurt. I have one problem and that is bad breath due it which I do not like at all. I am under homeopathy treatment for it but I am thinking to abort the treatment. Should I abort the treatment? I thinking to put a permanent solution to it but when I talk to doctor they said it has only one permanent solution and that is tonsillectomy so my question is should I go for the surgery or does it have any other permanent solution? Because it is really a thing which no body would like to have. please help me. Thanks.
Sir actually I got sinus problem from 2 years nothing can cure me can you please suggest some medicine and things which I should avoid it.
Fever with back pain And previously having cough More than 3 weeks Not any good recommendation from any doctor.
Whenever I finish my lunch or dinner coughing started and then vomiting started also. I have been facing this problem since last 2 months.
The inflammatory condition of your sinuses (marked by inflammation of your nasal cavities) caused due to viral, bacterial or fungal infection; any autoimmune disorders or allergic reaction is known as sinusitis. This condition is also referred to as 'rhinosinusitis' as nose inflammation occurs. Sinusitis can be either acute, sub-acute or chronic in nature. Acute sinusitis is generally caused due to the common cold and lasts not more than four weeks. Sub-acute sinusitis is more prolonged in nature and lasts for about eight weeks. Chronic sinusitis is more severe in nature and can last for up to twelve weeks or even more.
The most common symptoms of sinusitis are as follows:
- Severe headaches
- Nose blockage
- Release of yellowish green fluids from your nose.
- Difficulty in breathing
- Painful sensation in your eyes, ears and forehead.
- Post nasal discharge
- Frequent cough
- A sore throat
- Body fatigue
- Neck stiffness
- Tastelessness and anosmia (loss of smell)
The treatment methods available for sinusitis are as follows:
- Intake of painkillers like paracetamol can give you temporary relief from your aches. But consuming too much of these can cause side effects such as loss of appetite and drowsiness.
- Keep yourself hydrated by drinking about 2 to 3 liters of water every day and take proper rest.
- Steam inhalation can give you relief from nasal congestion.
- Using nasal sprays like Oxymetazoline can also give you temporary relief.
- Your doctor may advise you antibiotics like Amoxicillin in your sinusitis is chronic in nature.
- Immunotherapy helps to treat sinusitis if your sinusitis is caused due to allergic reactions.
- Your doctor may also recommend an endoscopic surgery of the sinus if your condition is found to be very severe. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ent Specialist.