Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. O P DawarYour feedback matters!
Does masturbating every alternative day cause any problem? I've been masturbating since 9 years almost every alternative day, please let me know.
I am masturbating from last 12 year now I feek sexual weakness and also general weakness. Also my ejaculation time is low and penis is 4.5 inch while having sex. What is possible to hill these problem and getting better sex and general health? If it is possible then suggest me some homeopathy medicine for overall effect on diseases?
Dr. I have thyroid from last 6yrs. I'm getting frustrate everytime. And my stomach is paining daily at abdomen place. Getting heavy acidity daily. Doctor please suggest me. I have taken many treatment. Its not work.
Hi I'm 33 years old married male from 6 months I have lost the stiffness in my Penis it looks small I come out as soon as I start sex I want to increase my libido delay ejaculation harder my Penis. Is the any medicine for it is any doctor available in my city I don't want costly treatment cheap ayurvedic or any pills Zandu vigorex or Dabur shilajit will help or not. Is there any way you increase size and width.
On 21/4/16 I masturbated and today ie 24/4/16 in morning I had night fall. As I have heard that nightfall occurs only when someone hasn't done masturbation for one week. So please tell me it how it has occurred today?
Hi doc have tested my blood sugar today the result has been good fasting sugar has gone down to 115 nd PP is 215. How do I control after eating as I just had 2 eggs with bread sandwiches. Medication im taking is Glycomet Gp2 500 mg twice before meals nd tab januvia 100 mg bedtime. Please advice.
Jus saw blood in my stools this mrng, I had loose motions from past 10 days, have stomach ache accompanied by frequent number of motions, wats the reason?
Hello, My mother is 45 years old, Recently she was diagnosed with sinus tachycardia last week. She is at rest now. For the last 4-5 days she is suffering from mild fever, watery stool frequently (6-7 times a day). She is having ulcerative colitis and she withdrew from intaking steroids 5-6 days back. Is it related somehow?
I want to ask about my penis erecting dysfunction it's not erect properly. I'm 26 years old. I want to know my penis is 4.5 inches long and 1.5 inches thick when it's full erected. Does it normal or should I need treatment for this. Please help me.
Ramadan is a much-awaited month for various reasons. While some look forward to it for spiritual reasons, others look for the celebrations, and some others for the delicacies it brings along. Fasting for a full day is always followed by feasting, in most households. Some people begin shopping for stuff about a week or two before the starting date of Ramadan.
While it is definitely a time to feast, it is also important to eat healthy and not binge. The idea is to cleanse the mind and body of all sins, and so it is a good time to get back to better physical shape. Keep the following points in mind when planning the foods for this month-
- Ramadan is a time for cleansing, both physically and mentally, so there is no reason for fasting every single day.
- Because you fast through the day, it is not necessary to eat excessively over the time when it is possible. The body’s requirements do not change significantly, as there are always food reserves in the body
- Oily and greasy foods may be chosen with the belief that they can help you sustain without food for a longer time; this is not true. Oily and greasy foods, in fact, take a longer time to digest and also increase tiredness and fatigue. They are rich in fat, and so more fat reserves are accumulated.
- It is not necessary to spend long hours in the kitchen trying to cook up lavish meals, as the purpose of Ramadan is not just. It is more about self-contemplation and cleansing oneself.
- Eat foods which are easy to digest and also help in giving you energy. An added advantage would be to eat foods which have a cleansing or detox effect.
- Natural fruits and vegetables, dry fruits, grilled meat are good options.
- Also, take into account the regular work schedule and make sure your cooking and eating allows sufficient room for that.
- Sleep is another aspect which often gets ignored but is equally important. The body needs sleep as much as, or in some people, more than food. Lack of it can lead to fatigue, drowsiness, confusion, and fainting.
- Prophet himself has advised that only a few mouthfuls of food needs to be consumed.
- Fasting is a good way to give the body a break (digestive and other systems) and help natural detoxification.
- Do not skip exercise completely during this period. Stick to regular, light exercises which are comfortable.
- Many people tend to put on weight, but a little planning can help not just in avoiding this, but in reducing weight too. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.
Meri gf ko bleeding ho ri h.and ye bleeding sex k 2 hours bad start hui. Please tell me how to stop bleeding.
Simple sugar is also known as monosaccharide, is the basic unit of carbohydrates. The simplest forms of sugar are usually colourless and crystalline and exist in forms of glucose, fructose and galactose. Simple sugar is deemed to be a major concern according to all health nutritionists.
Here are five reasons why you should avoid them:
- Sugar is the biggest cause of obesity: Sugar present in all kinds of junk food is considered to be the biggest cause of obesity as fructose easily converts into fat inside your body. Consuming too much sugar can put too much pressure on your liver as it is responsible for converting fructose into fat. Large amounts of sugar are directly converted into fat, thus, putting you at a very high risk of becoming obese.
- Increases risks of contracting heart diseases: Consuming too much sugar throughout the day causes a hike in your insulin levels which can further affect your nervous system. An excess of sugar in your blood stream also causes your blood pressure to rise which makes you more likely to get a heart stroke. Thus, to avoid cardiac problems at a young age, you must cut down your sugar intake.
- Weakens immune system: Sugar is a major reason for inflammation which affects the central immune system adversely. With an excess intake of sugar, the body becomes less effective in dealing with infection and common cold because phagocytes (white blood cells) cannot do their job properly of engulfing dangerous bacteria. Thus, you should aim at boosting your immune system by cutting down on sugar completely.
- Sugar can make you age faster: The sugar content in your body creates molecules known as AGEs (Advanced glycation end products) which attack the fibres in elastin and collagen (the building blocks of the cells on your skin). A study also proved that consuming too much sugar can result in acne as the collagen in your skin weakens. Thus, to maintain youthful looking skin for longer, you should remove sugar from your diet completely.
- Sugar can be addictive: Most people who consume too much sugar get addicted to it. According to a study, the addiction to sugar is very similar to addiction to tobacco and drugs. You might start craving sugar and depending on it to change your mood more often than required. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.