Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. O.P. Chadha
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. O.P. ChadhaYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from BP, SUGAR AND PROSTRATE PROBLEM ALONGWITH JOINT PROBLEMS IS THEREBINATION OF SIMPLE medicine SINCE IN allopathy I AM TAKING 10 TABLETS IN A DAY.
Respected Sir / Mam, My mom is having intense dark circles around eyes since 25 years. She had taken medicines containing vitamin+minerals+antioxidants. But there is no effect of it. Please suggest permanent solution over it.
Mere face pe dark spots h sir, mam please koi ointment ya pills treatment bataye jisse permanent relieve mile.
Aging is often considered to be the only ‘truth’ in the life of a human being, a ‘truth’ that is unalterable. However, being unalterable does not mean that it has to be reflected on your body. The skin loses collagen as you grow older. Collagen is the element in your skin that keeps your skin tight and firm when you are young. Loss of collagen leads to skin sagging as well as wrinkles.
Botox, a cosmetic treatment derived from Clostridium Botulinum, is utilized for smoothing wrinkled skin. Botox is utilized in the form of injections. The Botulinum toxin is injected into the body in traceable amounts; it inhibits the secretion of chemical (acetylcholine) associated with contraction of muscles and hence, helps in smoothening wrinkles and fine lines. Botox prevents the nerve cells from transmitting signals to the muscles.
The various benefits of Botox include:
- Non-surgical: Since Botox is administered using injections, the fears and hassles of undergoing a surgery are avoided.
- Excessive sweating: Botox injections can be used to address hyperhidrosis. Hyperhidrosis is generally characterized by increased sweating.
- Overactive bladders: In addition to treating wrinkles, Botox can also be utilized to address the condition of overactive bladder and urinary incontinence (involuntary and uncontrolled urination). Botox increases the volume of the bladder thereby reducing incontinence. Once an injection is administered, the overactive bladder will be cured gradually.
- Migraines: Botox injections, administered at regular intervals for around 12 weeks, can be used to address chronic migraines. It helps reduce headaches and additionally, reduces the chances of relapse. It is extremely beneficial for those who suffer from chronic headaches during one such migraine attack.
- Eyebrow: Your eyebrow may sag due to various factors, age being the primary contributor. Botox helps lift your drooping eyebrows; giving you a fresher and youthful look.
- Enlarged Prostate: Botox injections can have long term beneficial effects on men with enlarged prostates. Problems related to frequent urination and infections in the urinary tract can be addressed, while side effects, that accompany other medications, are avoided. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeon.