Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. O.P. Chadha
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. O.P. ChadhaYour feedback matters!
Hi I am 21 years old boy, My skin is oily and so sensitive, my face, neck and hand are darker than my rest of the body. My hand and face becomes dark suddenly when I expose myself in sun and I get more sweat in heat. How can I get one colour skin?
I have oily face and not glow on cheeks so pimple also make my face bad in community. Please help me.
I am 21 year old female. I am 5.3" tall and I weigh 45 kg. I have a fair complexion. But some parts of my body like neck, back and knees are dark so I tried Ishigaki premium plus glutathione pills. I purchased it from eBay. It didn't work. Please suggest me an effective glutathione pill and tell me where to buy it.
My sibling having red bubbles on my Hip and abdomen it also causes pain in the morning. What should I do.
I am 54 year old I have fat cells in thin just below skin doctor (homoeo) said that is lipoma I used homoeo 5 years, but there is no cure. Please suggest any medicine in Ayurveda. This lipoma I found this lipoma in my body 20 years back. I used Allopathic medicine also for long period. Also. Thanking you
I have these white spots on my face. And I've figured out that they are called milia. What are they? How can I get rid of them. Uhhh Just so that you know they have come till my eye lids now. Help what do I do.
I am 21 year old. I have black lips. I tried many creams. Nothing did not work. Please help me for to reduce the black colour of my lip.
Skin health is an indicator of a number of factors, such as blood circulation, digestion and waste removal from the body. The skin is considered to be an organ in itself as it performs certain important functions in the body. Therefore, you always need to make sure that your skin is in its optimal health. Common skin conditions like acne, dandruff and blackheads can easily be prevented by following certain precautions.
Outlined below are some tips to keep your skin healthy:
- Avoid junk food: It’s high time you stop eating processed foods and the ones covered in grease. Junk foods which are rich in oil and sugar can make your skin oily and cause acne. Instead, replace them with seeds and nuts.
- Exercise: The benefits of exercise are not limited to fat loss; it is beneficial for the skin too. Exercises such as running boosts blood circulation in the skin and the sweat helps in draining out various waste products from the body.
- Diet: Your diet should consist of fiber rich foods, which improve your digestion. Many problems of the skin are linked to a bad digestive system. Cut out simple carbohydrates and include complex carbohydrates such as brown rice.
- Follow a skin care regimen: You should follow a proper skin care regimen to maintain your skin. Wash your skin with a mild cleansing agent every day and moisturize it. Apply sunscreen while going out to prevent sunburns.
- Drink lots of water: Drink lots of water every day. Water helps in cleansing the body by removing the waste products from the body. Abstain from alcohol because it only adds calories and damages the liver. Aim for at least 2-3 litres of water on a daily basis.
- Avoid overexposure to the sun: While sun exposure allows the skin to produce vitamin D, but too much of that can lead to sunburns. It increases the risk of certain skin cancers as well. Make sure to apply sunscreen and wear full sleeved clothes before going outdoors.
- Exfoliate regularly: Make sure you exfoliate your skin on a regular basis to clean your skin and get rid of the impurities. Don’t scrub your regularly as it may damage the skin.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
My left hand middle finger skin is attacked by fungal infection skin is leaving from body everyday skin is leaving please cure me.
I am 28 year female my lips are very rough and upper and lower lip color is different that is upper lip is little bit black and lower one is pink and dead cell on lower lip is so much so I have to remove it from my hand please help me it looks very ugly is it possible to get smooth and same color lips.
I am suffering from dark circles of pimples on my face. The dark circles are not going from a long time. This dark circles make me nervous between friends and public place. I am really irritated with this. Please tell me something which can cure it in short duration of time.
Sir my dermatologist suggest obril cream for skin lightening and brightening purpose its good skin lightening cream or not?
What is the cure for black spot or scar on my face. It came because of itching of small wound on my face.
Colored marks, which are present on the skin since birth or develop soon after birth are called birthmarks. They can be of many sizes, colors and shapes. Some of them are present on the surface, while a few of them are raised over the skin surface.
Here are some common types of birthmarks:
- Salmon patches: These birthmarks are most commonly found. They are flat and thin and are mostly present on the back of the neck, the upper lips, eyelids and in some cases, between the eyebrows. They are usually pale pink or reddish in colour and fade within a year. However, those which are on the nape of the neck might stay and become permanent marks.
- Congenital moles: Congenital moles appear at birth. They are usually brown in colour and can be of different sizes. While some moles appear as a single mark, others can appear clustered in groups. The moles which become larger, however, need close observation because there remains a possibility of them becoming cancerous later on in life.
- Cafe-au-lait spots: They are smoother than other types of patches. They are present from birth and may develop more during childhood. Usually, these spots are not found in the neck or shoulders, but rather at the legs or torso. It is generally not a health scare. However, if these spots appear in clusters and occur in the armpits accompanied with freckles, they might be suggestive of neurofibromatosis later in life.
- Mongolian Spots: They are usually present in babies who are born with darker skins. Mongolian spots usually fade by the time the baby has reached school-going age.
- Venous Malformations: These are very rare birthmarks which are formed because of the abnormalities in the veins. These are usually bigger than other birthmarks and need to be treated by a process which is known as 'embolization'. This involves treating the malformation with a solution, thus putting a clog in the blood vessels and shrinking the mark.