Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Nydhehi

Gynaecologist, Delhi

300 at clinic
Dr. Nydhehi Gynaecologist, Delhi
300 at clinic
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

My experience is coupled with genuine concern for my patients. All of my staff is dedicated to your comfort and prompt attention as well....more
My experience is coupled with genuine concern for my patients. All of my staff is dedicated to your comfort and prompt attention as well.
More about Dr. Nydhehi
Dr. Nydhehi is a renowned Gynaecologist in Vivek Vihar, Delhi. You can visit him/her at Surgi Center Nursing Home in Vivek Vihar, Delhi. Book an appointment online with Dr. Nydhehi and consult privately on has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Surgi Center Nursing Home

D-15 G.f,Vivek Vihar, Shahdara,Landmark:-Near Vivekanand Mahila College, DelhiDelhi Get Directions
300 at clinic
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Nydhehi

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

I want to delay my periods for 10 days. I am of the age 20. I do not suffer from any allergy nor undergoing any treatment. Pls prescribe me the tablets that I should take.

International Academy of Classical Homeopathy, BHMS
Hello mam Its very dangerous to take such a tablets For postponing periods u have pay for that during ur menopause. I will suggests u plz don't play against nature and ur body If today u play with ur body than Tomorrow will be his turn Bcoz that tablets r harmonal which having very dangerous effects on ur Hypothalamopetutary axis which very much sensitive And Important in regulations of ur harmones in rhythm So I WILL SUGGESTED NOT TO TAKE FINALLY ITS UR WISH TAKE CARE
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am trying to conceive but unfortunately every time I fail to do so. I am worried about it. Its one year completion of my marriage.

MBBS, DGO, MD, Fellowship in Gynae Oncology
Gynaecologist, Delhi
DO you have any thyroid, B.P. or PCOD problem (irregular menses). If your cycle is regular, then try conceiving during fertile days of your cycle i.e. about 8th day till 20th day of cycle. Still if not able to conceive within 2-3 months then, consult gyne and get all the basic tests required done.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi .I'm 20 years female .past 1 week I'm suffering from itching and irritation around my vagina .I do had many intercourse wit my bf .but this is first time I'm facing this prblm .I couldn't sleep at night .pls help me out .thank you.

MBBS, MS - Obstetrics & Gynecology, Fellowship in Infertility (IVF Specialist)
Gynaecologist, Aurangabad
Hi lybrate-user, please get an internal examination done with gynaecologist to rule out infection. Please maintain personal hygiene use v wash to clean local area. Keep local area clean and dry. Use cotton undergarments and change it twice a day. Use loose cotton trousers.
7 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

How to prevent from pregnancy after unprotected intercourse. Is tablets are helpful to prevent. Please advise me. What are the symptoms for pregnancy. When will the symptoms find from the day of intercourse.

MD - Obstetrtics & Gynaecology, MBBS
Gynaecologist, Kolkata
Ipill or unwanted 72 are available without prescription. Best taken within 12 hours. Failure rate is around 25%. If the periods are delayed more than 7 days, pregnancy can be suspected.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Why is my periods too heavy? Nearly it happens for a month. Don't know why but I do not get periods for the next month? Can you specify the reason please.

MD - Obstetrtics & Gynaecology, MBBS
Your menstrual cycle is still maturing and it will get regularised when the hormones in your body fall into a regular pattern. Right now this happens due to immaturity of the hormone cycle which makes the lining of the uterus fall over a month. Then in the next month the lining is not yet developed well so there is a gap in menses and as soon as it overcomes a limit, it starts. Usually the problems are due to this. But in some women there could be thyroid or other hormone problems so do visit a gynecologist and get evaluated by a check up and some tests like hormone levels and ultrasound.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My wife is 13 week pregnant. In her last scan low lying placenta problem seen. All other factors are normal. Is that a major issue. What is the reason causing it? and what is the treatment for it?

MD - Maternity & Child Health
Gynaecologist, Bangalore
13weeks is too early to talk abt placental location. You need to repeat scan again. Doctor will advice u. Nothing major to worry.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I do sex but I think I have done a mistake and I'm not getting a pregnant what can I do?

General Physician, Gurgaon
Dear Lybrateuser, Pl have sex during your fertility period if you want to become pregnant which from 11th to 17th day of cycle in a 28 day cycle.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am married in jan 2017 to a boy from London, after marriage he back London in 3 days and we have no intercourse in 3 days, we have chance but I don't know why he just do oral and sleep, now I reached London on March 2017, I am virgin with hymen, now we try sex from near about 3 months but still I am virgin with my tight vagina, every time when my husband try to insert in vagina after a little force in few seconds his sperm ejaculate on my vagina not a 1 mm his penis enter in my vagina, every time I feel soo aggressive and irritated, he ask that its my fault I need a minor operation for break hymen of my tight vagina, I argued with him that I never hear that in my life about this type of operation, but I openly ask with shy I am waiting for the time to break my virginity with my husband th sex, I know very well I am not needed any operation but needs medical advice. I many time use lubricant and oil on his penis but same result his sperm ejaculate within seconds on my vagina. Need advice from female doctors can I need a minor operation I am really confused and one another thing is he always ask me at time of sex for not removing bra, I am surprise men are crazy about see naked breast but my man not to see my nude breast, please advice me.

Sexologist, Mumbai
Hi, Please don't blame each other. Don't spoil your relationship. Please know that not able to insert penis in vagina is not uncommon. You are not the only couple with this difficulty. It will benefit you to understand why penis is not going inside. Study attentively and you will stop blaming each other. Your relationship will become beautiful. No surgery is needed. Happiness doctor,
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have done sex on 3 rd day of period and I ejaculated inside. Are there any chances to get pregnant?

From 1 st day of menstrual cycle upto 7 days it's safe period in case of regular menstruating woman...soo there is no chance of pregnancy'
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi I am 29 yrs old married. I have polycystic ovary syndrome. I am under treatment and taking drome x tablets. Under this process I was trying to concieve. But I wanted to stop pregnancy due to some personal problem. So what tablet can I take to stop pregnancy and is it a good idea to stop pregnancy when im having pcos. I might not get pregnant as well as this is the first time we tried. But can you suggest a pill incase I need to stop this.

MBBS (Gold Medalist, Hons), MS (Obst and Gynae- Gold Medalist), DNB (Obst and Gynae), Fellow- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility (ACOG, USA), FIAOG
Gynaecologist, Kolkata
Pcos usually gave difficulty in having pregnancy. So if there is ni severe problem, you should consider continuing pregnancy.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from periods irregularity. What should I do? Alternative month wise periods are coming. How can I Overcome.

Homeopath, Pune
Hello Lybrate User,      Having an irregular cycle means that the interval between periods varies each month. That is, sometimes they come every 28 days, sometimes every 20, sometimes every 30. Having irregular periods is very common. Most common causes of the irregular periods are , hormonal imbalance, such as thyroid malfunctions, problems with the pelvic organs, such as polycystic ovarian syndrome, stress, anxiety and emotional problems, eating disorders, like anorexia, excessive weight gain or weight loss, drugs like birth control pills can affect the frequency and / or intensity of menstruation, other diseases including STDs, diabetes, fibroids and endometriosis are the reasons behind irregular periods. Take homeopathic treatment for irregular menses, there are lot of homeopathic remedies which are completely & permanently cured by homeopathy without any side effects. These remedies can be used safely without any fear or worry of side effects. Along with follow this preventive measures -  * Stress management such as doing meditation, yoga. * Avoid over exercising. * Ty not to diet excessively. If you want to take homeopathic treatment consult me on lybrate privately. Take care.
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

1-Long Time Intercourse is a trick or depends on mental setup's? 2- How to satisfied a girl/lady/women? Its a mental game or physical? 3- precautions for AIDS?

MBBS, PG Diploma (HIV Medicines)
HIV Specialist, Surat
1. Long time intercourse is depend on mental setup. 2. Different Lady satisfy with different way. 3. Use Condom correctly and cosistently.
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Factors That Affects Immunity In Women

FRHS, Ph.D Neuro , MPT - Neurology Physiotherapy, D.Sp.Med, DPHM (Health Management ), BPTh/BPT
Physiotherapist, Chennai
Factors That Affects Immunity In Women

Health Tip - Factors That Affects Immunity in Women:

Normally women tend to have a stronger immune system than men. Estrogen promotes immune response while male hormones or androgens suppress immunity. Although women are less prone to viral bacterial and fungal infections, their immune system is prone to overreact and makes them susceptible to auto immune diseases. Studies have shown that women tend to lose this immunological advantage post menopause.

To boost immunity; juggling, yoga, and balanced diet rich in nutrients is essential. Spending outdoor activities and exercises for about 20 to 30 minutes regularly in stipulated time everyday. A good night's sleep and avoiding smoking and alcohol is must. Timely vaccinations to keep flu and pneumonia helps in keeping infections away.

4 people found this helpful

I am 19 years old and my weight is 49 my height is 5'2" my breast are oversized. please suggest me some exercise and pranayam, diet to overcome this problem. It feels really awkward. Please help me

Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynaecology, MBBS
General Physician, Delhi
At 19 , your weight is just okay but you are a growing up teenager with more demand on resources of good diet like simple proteins like toned milk & curds & a katori of assorted nuts to get good fats & good proteins. Fortoning up breasts , swimming is the best exercise but if facility is not available , do rowing , streching of arms , weights & simple walks for exercise & relaxation of entire body. you can do massage with lotion to tone up the muscles,wear a sport bra to feel less self conscious.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

PCOD: The Rising Issue

Partners in Health
Multi Speciality, Gurgaon
PCOD: The Rising Issue

Are you facing troubles, such as unwanted facial hair, excessive weight gain, irregular periods, and acne on face or sudden hair loss? If you are experiencing any two symptoms, you might be suffering from Poly Cystic Ovarian Disorder / Syndrome. Affecting at least 1 in 10 Indian women it is the most common issue facing us today. It is also a leading cause of infertility. Many women ignore the signs and symptoms and fail to consult specialists. PCOS can manifest in many ways- it can have a single symptom or it can be associated with many aspects.

The common signs and symptoms are:

  • Irregular or absent menstrual periods.
  • Heavy vaginal bleeding: As the cycle gets delayed in PCOS, the uterus lining becomes thicker (a condition known as hyperplasia). When a woman starts her periods after a long time, she can experience heavy and prolonged bleeding.
  • Oily skin and acne on face and back.
  • Darkening and thickening of certain areas of the skin, especially in skin folds of the neck, armpits, and groin.
  • Excessive hair growth on the face, chest, abdomen, or thighs.
  • Thinning of hair on the crown of the head.
  • Type 2 Diabetes
  • Obesity
  • Cardiovascular problems, including high cholesterol
  • Multiple tiny ovarian cysts; some women with PCOS have a large number of tiny follicle cysts (visible by ultrasound) on their ovaries.

The cause of PCOS is not fully understood, but genetics may be a factor. It seems to run in families, so your chance of having it is higher if other women in your family have it or have irregular periods or diabetes.
If you are experiencing any of the given symptoms, it is advisable that you consult a Gynecologist or an Endocrinologist.

PCOS on the rise in adolescents:
Adolescent PCOS is on the rise these days due to change in lifestyle, academic load and lack of physical exercise. In many girls the symptoms commence with irregular periods and weight gain, followed by hair loss and acne. It is imperative that PCOS be diagnosed early so that its secondary issues - insulin resistance, type 2 diabetes, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, and heart disease can be controlled medically.

How PCOS is diagnosed:
It can easily be diagnosed through a physical examination, simple inexpensive blood tests and most importantly an ultrasound. You should consult a Gynecologist or an Endocrinologist.

How can PCOS be prevented or controlled:
PCOS cannot be prevented but weight control is the key to prevention of metabolic syndrome at a young age. Early diagnosis and treatment can help manage the symptoms and prevent long-term problems.
Even post diagnoses exercise, diet control and adherence to medication are essential. One should also document their menstruation cycles dates for clinical aspects.
In some older women who wish to conceive surgical treatment known as laparoscopic drilling of the cysts can be done.

3660 people found this helpful

I am planning to have a baby. I am 38 yrs old and my partner is 28 yrs. What all precautions is required.

MBBS, DGO, MD, Fellowship in Gynae Oncology
Gynaecologist, Delhi
Dear if the female partner with 38 tries for pregnancy, it may bring birth defects in baby as the quantity and quality of eggs decreases by this age. So you can opt for egg donor ivf. Regards
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My age is 23. My height is 6 ft. My weight is 80 kg. I had habit of masturbating 5 times daily since 5 years by rubbing penis against bed for hours. From six month I am facing all the symptoms of adrenal gland cancer like frequent urination. Excessive hair growth on whole body. Numbness and tingling in whole body. Hig bp 150/100. High level of headache. Abdominal weight gain. Thickened and excessive hair growth on head and eyebrows. Abdominal pain since last week. Till now I had 4 ultrasound of abdomen in 6 month and one mri of abdomen. Nothing came in it except right renal cortical cyst. Do I have chances of adrenal gland cancer?

General Physician,
Stop thinking about adrenal cancer. Keep faith in your doctor. If reports are coming normal that proves you don't have such problem. Abdominal pain is explained by your cortical cyst it presents with abdominal pain generally. But treatment is symptomatic. Rest of your symptoms may indicate you have high cortisol level in your blood. You may go for a dexamethasone suppresion test. Send the reports when its done. Decrease salt and high water intake. Avoid spicy foods and carbonated drinks. Stop worrying, live your life happily.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Dentist, Dahod
Chewing a sugarless gum after your meal for around 20 minutes freshens your breath and also make the leftover food particles cling to it.

I am 27 year old female and is having PCOD. And I am over weight also. I feel tired after doing physical work for few hours. Is it due to pcod or due to my increased weight.

DNB (Obstetrics and Gynecology), FICOG, MS - Obstetrics and Gynaecology, MBBS
Gynaecologist, Jaipur
Pcod and increased weight are correlated. Forms vicious cycle. So reduce weight at any cost. That will only break this cycle.
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed