Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nydhehi
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. NydhehiYour feedback matters!
I am 23 years old I am married I am suffering from vaginal itching and rashes b urning, redness, and swelling of the vagina and the vulvaPain when you urinate ,burning severe and vaginal lips I got a pimples like cyst. Daily I did not go for motion .when I take tablet that day I went motion.
I have lost my 2months baby & got my periods after 2month. Should I conceive or not and if its conceive is there any problems,
I think my girlfriend is pregnant. But we never had sex. We only touched each others private parts for pleasure and maybe she touched my part and then touched her. But now she's not getting her periods and there is some white jelly like substance coming out of her vagina. We cannot have a baby now. We want an abortion. I heard there is a abortion method medically by taking tablets. My girlfriend is above the age of 18 which is legal to get an abortion on her wish. So will you help us? And how much will it cost?
I am a 20 year old male my height is 5'8 , and I want to increase my height for that I've started in taking ashwagandha. Can it help to increase my height and please suggest me way to take ashwagandha and time period and any other way to increase my head height. Thank you.
I'm in my 27th week of pregnancy (first). My due date is May 12. Is it safe to have sex without condoms weekly twice during now? When should I stop having sex. I feel very tired after a short sex also. Please guide.
I am a 26 years old female, had unprotected sex during third day of periods with my boyfriend. He left his sperms inside me. I have PCOS with weight problems and irregular periods. Will I be getting pregnant? What are my chances of getting pregnant?
I have a problem in my breast from my breast a white fluid comes out like milk am unmarried and am still virgin and I test the pregnancy but it comes negative am so afraid what shall I do.
Hii mam/sir, I am 30 years old women with two daughters. I had an 7 months baby earlier and I am feeding her. Recently I got pregnancy and I had an abortion with nearest doctor on August 9 recently. I planned and booked tickets for spiritual tour on September 10. Can I use pills or what to do for it not to come periods.
Dr. Inserted IUCD in my wife uterus. Now whats the precaution. She advised 5 days precaution reg. intercourse. Please guide.
Hi. When I take a short walk of 15 mins I feel tried and short of breath this also happens when I climb a flight of stairs and need to catch my breath what could be the reason. I am 30 years old female. Thanks.
My fiance done pregnancy test at home she found that Control line is very dark pink while Test line shows shadow what does it mean. And from last month she was suffering from typhoid and now she recovered her typhoid but from last 2 months she is not having periods. Can you please anyone suggest me what to do right now.
Addiction is the absolute dependency on a particular substance or situation. Substance addiction includes a variety of substances apart from alcohol and drugs. Examples include porn, food, chocolate, nicotine, etc. Situation addiction includes gambling, shopping and sex among others. The problem in our society with addiction is it is treated like a choice than as a major problem faced by an individual. De-addiction is the process of ridding the individual of his dependence on certain substances or activities.
- Rehabilitation psychology studies the process of de-addiction and helps addicts blend with the normal lifestyle. Rehab centers offer several forms of therapy to reduce substance usage.
- Group therapy is always the go to form of therapeutic technique to deal with cases of addiction owing to the common feeling among users that people who aren’t addicted and do not know what they’re going through. In those cases, it is rather important to have support from a group of people who are exactly where they are.
- Family therapy is also essential to make the individual know how their loved ones feel and also remind them of the unconditional support. Some rehab centers also use the horse therapy (focuses on interaction with horses which facilitates emotional and occupational development in patients) which is rather interesting to witness.
- In addition to therapy, rehab centers teach life skills and cooperation. Apart from all this, drugs are also prescribed to deal with addiction along with the weekly scheduled personal therapy sessions.
Although an unfamiliar concept in India, halfway homes are the next step after the rehab. The individuals learn different skills and ways to manage themselves outside the house while still continuing their therapy. This is done to make sure one doesn’t relapse right after the rehabilitation has been completed. Most rehabs also suggest support group meetings. Even otherwise support groups are extremely effective in the de-addiction process. ‘Alcoholics Anonymous’ and ‘Narcotics Anonymous’ are two of the most widely managed support groups around the world.
Addiction is an immense issue which has spiraled out of control in today’s times. However, it is necessary to understand it isn’t the question of the individual’s morality. The removal of labels and stigma is essential in the entire process. Support from loved ones is an extremely important step towards de-addiction, right after the acceptance that one is addicted. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychiatrist.
Its been one month 18day I did not have my mensuration. I had a pregnancy test which is negative. Still I am not getting down. Can you please help me out. What should I do?
I am 30 years old female I had ectopic (tubal) pregancy which is treated with double dose of injection metharax on 19, may, 2015. Now I have heavy bleeding and pain. Now my beta hcg level is zero. I have not taken any other medicine. Is this any complicated problem or not?
I am having the problem in intercourse and can't able to handle the pain of it due to which I am facing.
Why my periods are delayed by 17 days. please reply. Im. Not sexually active. Taking monsoon tablets. How many days it needs. To gt periods. 19 age.
ARE YOU A SEX ADDICT ?
Just like food, clothes and shelter; sex is also a basic human need. In today’s world, we come across sexual literature and content everywhere. Its present on television, the internet, in books and magazines and social media. This over exposure to erotic content increases the possibility of having a sexual desire. Being a biological need, it becomes almost impossible to ignore.
Sometimes the condition is so pronounced that a person develops extra ordinarily intense drive to indulge in sex. If a person is too much obsessed about sexual activity and is thinking about sex most of the time, or his behavior becomes so risky that he tends to have sex in public places is indicative of sexual addiction.
Just like other addictions like alcoholism, smoking etc the sex addict is also not able to keep his sexual behavior in check and can be harmful to self and the society. There are certain indicatives of sex addiction which can help us identify if the person is a sex addict.
- Watching porn on a regular basis
- Having extra marital affairs
- Too many one night stands
- Indulging in paid sex
- Having multiple affairs
- Too much masturbation
- Sexual molesting or assaulting people
So what is the solution ?
When sex addiction becomes so pronounced that it becomes a threat to personal, public and family life, it needs to be addressed and concrete steps need to be taken to treat it.
- Acceptance – just like any other addiction, the first step is to accept that you are suffering from sex addiction , only then you will be comfortable in seeking help in controlling your excessive sexual desires.
- Avoid stimuli – avoid conditions and environment where you are more likely to indulge in sex.
- Sexual counseling – if you make necessary changes to overcome sexual addiction but you failto control it then it is advisable to get help from a trained and qualified sexologist.
- Medicines – there are various ayurvedic formulations which reduce your anxiety and stress and can be of grest help in overcoming sex addiction.