Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. NydhehiYour feedback matters!
I am 17 years old and I am female I got married 4 months ago and my month period came with a lot of pain and I think this affect on my pregnancy chances. What should I do?
My wife is pregnant 3 months now she is having problem with body hotness what I do and having fever blood group A + same me and wife blood group what precaution should be taken.
Anal sex using condom can makes a girl pregnant or not explain in detail and what is the safe period of doing anal sex means how many days before or after a girl periods.
For family planning, what option can be considered as most effective and convenient and for whom - husband or wife ?
Hi I m 26 years female I hv notice before few months my vagina inside I feel lump of piece my period is not come same date nd many time my vaginal area is swelling nd itching Dr. pls help wht is my problem. That is cervical cancer?
Please give suggestion for the reduction and control of pigmentation during pregnancy. Please advise.
Mein Yiest infection se preshaan hoon. Vargina se bahot smell aati hai, Aur Geela-pan bhi rehta hai. Kya kru mein?
Hello doc, I am 24 week pregnant (23 wks 3 day) but still I can not feel my baby movement. But the ultrasound shows every thing perfect and this is my first pregnancy. So whn could I feel those movement. please rply.
Want baby but not getting pregnant rather not using any protection during intercourse Married six month back.
Hiii. I am suffering from a disease named pcos. I am married and trying to conceive from last three years.
Hi,I am postnatal mother, delivered on 22 July. I am having problems with breast feeding. First of all my baby is not sucking properly, when ever I am trying to put my breast into her mouth she will start crying very sharply. Secondly ,although I am on medications to stimulate milk production, I did not find any difference, until now I do not have proper milk production as well. I would like to have a solution for my problem. And it bothers me a lot. thanks,waiting for the nearest reply.
My period is 17-09-2015& I had sex with my husband from 02-10-2015 to 09-10-2015, can I get pregnant.
I am 21 years old and I am diagnosed to have tb in my uterus. My gynaecologist has suggested to take akt4 tablets all four tablets together in empty stomach. Is it the correct doses or it will cause any side effect?
I am 30 years old female last 5 months back I got abortion of 8 month due to iugr. After these incident I became so fat and now i am trying to get pregnancy. Is it ok or not? What kind of care should to take now?
Any ailment can cause a breakdown of one's overall well-being due to the onslaught of related symptoms, and sinus problem is no different. Sinusitis refers to inflammation or swelling of the tissue that lines the sinus, which are passages filled with air and lie in the nasal tract.
Sometimes, these passages get blocked with germs, fluid and other elements that can give rise to infections and allergic reactions. Here are the ways in which this condition can affect your health:
- Related ailments: One of the most common outcomes of sinus blockage is common cold, which can happen when the passages do not get proper movement of air. Further, it can also cause allergic rhinitis which is also known as hay fever and comes with its own set of symptoms like a runny nose, blocked nose and ears, watery eyes and other signs. A build-up of nasal polyps can also take place in the blocked path of the sinus, while the nasal cavity can also shift, causing a deviated septum.
- Pain: We have many sinuses that are located in various parts of our head, including the areas above and below the eyes. As a part of the sinus attack, one may experience pain and fluid fullness in these areas. These regions can ache when there is a sinus infection. This pain can also be caused by the dull pressure exerted by inflammation, and the pain can then travel down to jaws, teeth and even between eyes.
- Headaches: The constant pressure and persistent pain in the various areas containing the sinus can lead to long term headaches which will be at their worst in the mornings. This is due to the fact that the fluids have been accumulating throughout the night. These headaches can get worse if there is a change in the temperature.
- Congestion: Congestion is also a common symptom of sinus infection. The swollen sinuses can lead to constrictions in the nasal passage, which can obstruct normal breathing. This will lead to congestion, which can also affect the senses of taste and smell.
- Cough and discharge: A patient suffering from a sinus infection may end up blowing his or her nose more often than normal. This will usually happen because a yellowing greenish discharge will drain into the nasal passages on a regular basis during the infection. When this discharge bypasses the nasal tract and reaches the throat, it can also cause persistent coughing. It is best to ask for medical intervention and practice steaming to relive the painful symptoms of this condition.