Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. NydhehiYour feedback matters!
I dnt get periods regularly nd I had sex with my bf in nov and in dec I got periods dis means I am not pregnant I have problem of pcos.
Hi my wife is 1 month pregnant. She has consulted the doctor and have taken all the tests. She has been prescribed folic acid every day. She feels pukish all the time and is not able to eat anything. Please suggest how should she go about it.
I do 2 3 times fingering per day from last week now I feel pain in my lower stomach and also feel pain in my vagina and I fell swelling in my stomach.
I am 20 years old female. Mera period 8 Oct ko aaya tha last time. But is month m abhi tk nhi aaya. Period aane ke liye koi medicine ho to please suggest me. Medicine ka side effects nhi hone chahiye.
My friend & her bf bothare of 24 years age. Her period is 24 days. Her periods was on 3rd of feb. She had sex on 8th of feb (it was unprotected but he did not insert his sperms inside her. And also his sperms came out after few mints of getting his penis out). Again they had sex on 10th (same type unprotected without inserting sperms in her & sperms came out after 2-3 mints of getting penis out) but it was just 1 day before ovulation as next day she started getting white discharge. Now her periods was suppose to be on 26th feb (usually its 24 days cycle). But now she is saying she is slightly getting watery white discharge once in a day) and also her lips have become dry and dark. What could be the reason? Is she pregnant? Her periods will be on 26th feb.
I am 28 years old female. I gave birth my daughter on 4 oct 2016 by section. Now my daughter is of 7 month. I got pregnant again. My last period date is 18 of April. Now I am very confused that I should carry baby or getting abortion. If I carry my baby. Is it safe or not. And if it is not safe then what is the procedure of abortion. Please help me.
You know about your vitamins and proteins. But do you really? not many of us are aware of the nutrients that our body needs and their functions. But unless we understand the value of the nutrients, we’ll never be able to appreciate their need in our diet. Vitamin b17 is one such nutrient which is often overlooked.
Known more commonly as amygdalin, this anti-cancerous vitamin is a member of the vitamin b-complex family. A well-known alternative cure for cancer, vitamin b17 is quite effective in lowering tumors and curbing metastasis. It terminates the cancerous cells, safeguards the body from the onset, development, and spread of cancer in future, and gives your immune system a good boost. The foods that contain this vitamin are known as nitrilosides. Before getting to know about the vitamin b17 foods, lets take a closer look at how beneficial this vitamin is for us.
Vitamin b 17 - benefits for health:
Along with being an acknowledged alternative medicine for cancer, this b 17 vitamin is believed to render other health benefits too:
- The anti-hypertensive properties of this vitamin help in keeping the blood pressure levels under control, which in turns help thwart off various cardiovascular diseases.
- Vitamin b17 is known to boost the potential of the immune system.
- This vitamin is also used as a complete tonic to boost your overall health.
- Laetrile is also known to help the body with its detoxification and cleansing process.
An interesting fact:
If you do a google search on vitamin b17, many results that pop up contain a word called laetrile, which is used as a synonym for this vitamin. However, in reality, laetrile is the synthetic form of b 17 and is derived from amygdalin. Laetrile is available in various forms in the market, including injections, lotions, tablets, and even suppositories.
Now that you know what is vitamin b17 and what its benefits are, let us see where this vitamin is found naturally:
Top 7 natural vitamin b17 foods:
Seeds, especially apricot seeds, top the list of rich vitamin b 17 foods. You can also find this vitamin in the seeds of prunes, pears, peaches, nectarines, cherries, and even apples. Flax seeds, squash seeds, millet seeds and buckwheat seeds also contain this vitamin in moderate amounts.
Nuts are rich of assorted nutrients, including minerals and proteins. Almonds, especially the bitter ones, along with macadamia nuts and cashew nuts, contain vitamin b17, with bitter almonds leading the list. Macadamia comes next and finally the cashews. However, researchers have indicated that these nuts are highly toxic and have been banned in the us. Nevertheless, bitter almonds are used for manufacturing extracts and to give liqueurs that distinct flavor.
Berries – including raspberry, strawberry, currants, cranberry, and blackberry – contain admirable quantities of this anti-cancerous vitamin. Not to forget quinoa, gooseberry, and mulberry! however, the surprising fact is that the wild berries contain vitamin b17 in quite high amounts.
Bamboo spouts lead this list with a high dose followed by the sprouts of alfalfa, garbanzo, and whole green gram.
The leaves of alfalfa and eucalyptus contain high amounts of vitamin b17. Spinach leaves are also potential sources of this vitamin, but in traces.
Check out your favorite yam, cassava, and sweet potato. They all contain this vitamin, with cassava leading the list. Despite being a rich source of protein, cassava leaves should be cooked properly to avoid the conversion of cyanogenic glucosides into cyanide.
Opt for assorted beans to get vitamin b17. Choose for fava, black, kidney, lima, and garbanzo that are rich in this vitamin. Cook them or just sprout them and include them in your diet to get this vitamin.
Is there anything that cure Acne & scars? To be honest from last 3 years continue taking medicines for acne & acne spots too. Without missing one day. Tried allo, home,ayurvedic even online medicines also bt no used. Only waste of money & time nothing else. Can anyone help me to treat with assurance of complete cure? If yes, so I beg you please help me.
When should I do sex with my partner to make her pregnant. Her Period start date was 18 but she was saying that her periods were for only 3 days. Is it ok.
My gf she is 22 year old on 23 December my sperm. Gets out near vagina. Nd after that next period is 12 days earlier nd next one is 6 days late and after that all period are regular nd now she has used preganews as well as. Blood test for pregnancy BT both. Are negative. Now her stomach gets out little bit. Is there any chance of pregnancy.
Hi if I am 2 weeks pregnant and not even tested pregnancy .if masturbated during 2 nd week affects the chance of pregnancy? whether it leads to miscarriage.
I am in a 5 months pregnancy. Facing some breathing problems like oxygen deficiency. How can I treat myself from this?
I just want to confirm that last month my ovulation done after hcg injection. I just want to know that doctor suggested me to take hcg injection on 14 days and another medicine also given that I have to take on 16th day to 10 days morning and night. Please suggest your answer may I get pregnant this month.
Running is a sport that many people indulge in, on a daily basis. For many professional athletes, running is also a part of their job. While it may be an extremely fulfilling experience in sheer physical terms, it also has varied implications in the long run as far as the health of your bones, joints and muscles go. Also, runners are constantly at the risk of getting injured, which can lead to many complications. Read on to know how you can protect the same with these five tips to avoid injuries.
- Warming Up and Stretching: Many injuries can happen when you do not stretch before you indulge in a strenuous activity like running. Warming up should be done with the help of a quick brisk walk that should happen a few minutes before you start running. Also, when you are stretching, you should not hold your breath and do it slowly without rushing yourself. Avoid stretching your muscles when they are cold. The stretching exercises should happen after the warm up.
- Strengthening Exercises: It is important to indulge in good amount of exercises that will strengthen your quads, calves and feet so that your muscles are strong enough to support your weight while you run without putting undue pressure on the joints, which can succumb to injuries and fractures. Strengthening exercises are given to hamstring muscles as well.
- Weight: Managing your weight is one of the most important parts of the regimen for a runner. If you are taking up running professionally or if you are doing it as exercise, you must ensure that your weight is at a normal level as per your ideal BMI so that you do not end up putting pressure on your knees. A good diet and plenty of exercise will help in maintaining a good weight.
- Footwear: Your shoes are one of the most important aspects when you are running. You must choose shoes that have a good cushion or gel inside. Be sure to select shoes that are designed for runners specifically, so that the shoes take on the shape of your feet and give you good balance and motion even as the friction with the ground happens. The correct footwear will support the running motion and keep injuries at bay.
- Stride Length and Impact: It is imperative to practice the correct stride length and impact when your feet hit the ground as this is where injuries most commonly happen. You will need to ensure that you get professional help from a trainer so that you can gauge and accordingly practice your stride length in keeping with your frame so that the impact is minimal on the rest of the body and its joints. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I got knew pregnancy on 20th of March 2016 then met gynaecologist she Rx medicine Doxinate OD, ondem MD, Folvite and Proluton deport Inj. I am taking also I am taking fruits and green vegetables but when I go to pass urine then white discharge is occurring please suggest as soon as possible.
Belotero balance- the dermal filler that is used to smooth moderate-to-severe etched-in lines and wrinkles on your face is now available in your area!
Visit dermaworld skin & hair clinics and attain back your young & glowing skin with the best technology in the world.
For appointments & details, please contact: +91-9911100050 (rajouri garden); +91-9911300050 (new rajinder nagar)
#dermaworldskinclinics #drrohitbatra #beloterobalance