Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nydhehi
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. NydhehiYour feedback matters!
I am 18 yes old and I am notvsatsified with my heath because I have irregular periods please help me.
Hlo sir (mam) which time is best for pregnancy and after periods days or in periods please suggest and if I do not want baby which time best for sex.
Can I take gynaset 5 mg to delay my periods? My expected date is around 1st. I want the date to be from 3rd.
Does Masturbation contribute to Hairloss?
Yes, during sex or masturbation testosterone levels increase and at the point of ejaculation, some testosterone is converted into DHT. If the DHT makes it to the scalp and the scalp is sensitive to DHT, the result could be increased hair loss.
Solution: You can stop masturbating or having sex (at least to the point of ejaculation.
I am 22 years old and suffereing from pcod. I usually take contraceptive fr cycle as per doc guidance. My height is 4'11 and weight is around 65. How can I get rid of it. Please help. I am having this problem from past 2 years.
I am 28 and my period due date was dec 1. It ks now 10 days late. My hubby was out of town for last 4 months. So I did not had sex during this period. He returned on dec 2 and we had sex on that day. Is there a chance of getting pregnant? Should I see a doctor and do a pregnancy test?
Hello . Last year in nov 2013 I got married. There is too much time passed but my wife has not become pregnant. Is there any problem either me or in my wife.
Almost 20 days ago I gave my partner hand job with condoms on and it didn't had any leakage I washed my hand reached my home after 30 mins didn't touched my vagina for whole day just once swiped it with a dry cloth, from last 5 days my nipples are hurting when I press it ,I got fever gastric problem + leucorrhoea .is there any chance that I'm pregnant.
Hi I am 27 years old and 6 weeks pregnant, last monday I had pink light bleeding in the night, next day morning I had 2 small tiny brown clots, after that I am having white discharge, can I know is it a miscarriage or implantation, I have only mild cramping.
She is 43 years old lady suffering from heavy menstrual bleeding with swelling around her eyes every month. please help.
Hi doctor, while having sex with wife. Who should take more precautions. Like husband should wear condom or else wife must take in tablets.
Hi my husband sperm count is low is between 8-11 million/ml & also abnormal range is high from 97%-99% his age 42, so as we r going for ivf treatment & he don't take any medicine for that so is it OK to take his sperm for my pregnancy or not bcoz if it not helpful shld I go for donor sperm please let me know.
Sir my frnd has not coming periods. And she is very sad. So sir please give me reasons why she has not coming periods.
Common Cause of Infertility in Females
- One of the two ovaries releases a mature egg.
- The egg is picked up by the fallopian tube.
- Sperm swim up the cervix, through the uterus and into the fallopian tube to reach the egg for fertilization.
- The fertilized egg travels down the fallopian tube to the uterus.
- The fertilized egg implants and grows in the uterus.
In women, a number of factors can disrupt this process at any step. Female infertility is caused by one or more of these factors.
Ovulation disorders, meaning you ovulate infrequently or not at all, account for infertility in about 25 percent of infertile couples. These can be caused by flaws in the regulation of reproductive hormones by the hypothalamus or the pituitary gland, or by problems in the ovary itself.
- Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS). In PCOS, complex changes occur in the hypothalamus, pituitary gland and ovaries, resulting in a hormone imbalance, which affects ovulation. PCOS is associated with insulin resistance and obesity, abnormal hair growth on the face or body, and acne. It’s the most common cause of female infertility.
- Hypothalamic dysfunction. The two hormones responsible for stimulating ovulation each month — follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH) and luteinizing hormone (LH) — are produced by the pituitary gland in a specific pattern during the menstrual cycle. Excess physical or emotional stress, a very high or very low body weight, or a recent substantial weight gain or loss can disrupt this pattern and affect ovulation. The main sign of this problem is irregular or absent periods.
- Premature ovarian insufficiency. This disorder is usually caused by an autoimmune response where your body mistakenly attacks ovarian tissues or by premature loss of eggs from your ovary due to genetic problems or environmental insults such as chemotherapy. It results in the loss of the ability to produce eggs by the ovary, as well as a decreased estrogen production under the age of 40.
- Too much prolactin. Less commonly, the pituitary gland can cause excess production of prolactin (hyperprolactinemia), which reduces estrogen production and may cause infertility. Most commonly this is due to a problem in the pituitary gland, but it can also be related to medications you’re taking for another disease.