Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nydhehi
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. NydhehiYour feedback matters!
Dear sir or a madam , recently I have done my engaged and me and my fiyancee relationship is good. But one type of fear in mind a when I have do a first time sex with my fiyancee after mrg so that time blooding from my wife vagina is compulsory? If yes so how many blooding is come that time ?
Hello Doctor, Regarding some lower abdomen pain during the 15th week of pregnancy. Why does it happen? It's not symptoms of miscarriage and is sex good for this time? Thanks.
Is there any medicine to increase the level of regestrone n is it harmful to take regestrone tablets.
Anyone. please help. Any gynecologists or any doctor who knows about this issue please help us. Sir/ma'am please help. My girlfriends period started from 10 aug and ended on 15th aug. We had UNPROTECTED sex on 27th of aug. I believe I did not cum Inside her but since she was not sure so she took IPILL (ECP) after 6 hours of intercourse for the FIRST time in her life. After four days i.e. On 1st aug at 1: 30 am, she started bleeding and she said that the pain and blood was just like her periods although it was not her period date. She bleed for 3 days and the bleeding stopped on the fourth day. We both are very tensed as we don't want any pregnancy. Please help. Please We will be grateful to you. Please.
One of my friends had unprotected sex and has taken the ipill within 2 hours, she is 18 and her partner did not ejaculate into her, she is very worried about the possibility of pregnancy.
Growth hormone or somatropin is responsible for cell growth as well as reproduction. But insufficient somatropin production by the pituitary gland may result in lack in height. It is mostly caused by a serious brain injury, any prevalent medical condition or might occur as a birth defect.
- Congenital GHD - This form of GHD appears from at the time of birth itself.
- Acquired GHD- GHD can be acquired during later life as a result of trauma, infection, tumor growth within the brain or radiation therapy.
- Idiopathic GHD- Idiopathic GHD is the third, and comparatively worst kind of GHD since it has no treatment.
GHD is mostly permanent, but can also be transient. Read on to know how to detect whether you or your child is suffering from growth hormone deficiency (GHD).
- Restricted height- Compared to other children of your child's age, he/she may be of shorter height, which is a rather conclusive sign to detect somatropin deficiency.
- Chubby and comparatively younger appearance- Your child may have a proportionate body, but if he/she is unnaturally chubby and has a baby-face compared to other children, he/she may be suffering from GHD.
- Late puberty- Your child's puberty maybe later than usual or even not appear at all, depending upon the gravity of the GHD.
- Hypoglycemia and exaggerated jaundice- Low blood sugar is amongst the most primary manifestations of GHD, along with extended duration of jaundice.
- Micro-penis- Micro penis condition is one of the incident signs of GHD, which later escalates to growth deficit as the infant gets older.
- Fatigue- Adults with GHD may experience extreme tiredness throughout the day, with reduced muscle strength.
- Osteoporosis- Osteoporosis, along with bodily deformities, is a common sign in adults with GHD.
- Lipid abnormalities- A test of your lipid profile may reveal abnormalities in LDL cholesterol, insulin resistance, and impaired cardiac functions.
Tests to determine GHD:
- Physical test- A chart is drawn to determine the proportion of height and weight with respect to your age to detect anomalies.
- Hand X-ray- A hand X-ray can determine whether the age of bones are at par with your age.
- MRI-MRI scan can determine the health of your brain and pituitary gland.
- Test for other hormones- Growth Hormone may not be solely responsible for your health condition, so it is important to determine if other hormone levels are all normal.
- Hormone supplements- Hormone supplements like corticosteroids (hydrocortisone or prednisone), Levothyroxine (levoxyl, synthroid, etc), and others work to replenish the deficiency of pituitary hormones.
- Growth hormone injection- GH is injected beneath your skin, to cure GDH. This is a long-term treatment and requires constant monitoring.
Hi, I have PCOD pblm and am planning pregnancy, my family doctor told to me, my period's time 2day onward am taking FERTYL 100 MG, so regularly I took tablet 5 days. So is there any chance to get pregnancy. And me.
These Gallstones don’t cause any problems in most cases. But prompt treatment is required if stones block ducts and cause infections and inflammation in the pancreas. This may lead to the removal of the gallbladder through a surgery, known as cholecystectomy, which further includes techniques such as laparoscopic (keyhole) cholecystectomy or open surgery.
Although it is a less vital organ, the body can cope up even after removal.
Procedure of surgery:
- The surgery involves removal of gallbladder and gallstones through several incisions in the abdomen. In order to see clearly, the surgeon inflates the abdomen with air or carbon dioxide.
- A lighted scope attached to a video camera is inserted into one incision near the belly button. The video monitor is used as a guide for inserting other surgical instruments into the other incisions to remove the gallbladder.
- Intraoperative cholangiography is the X-ray procedure which shows the anatomy of bile ducts. This is done before the surgeon removes the gallbladder.
- Bile flows from the liver through the common bile duct after the surgery into the small intestine. As the gallbladder has been removed, the gallbladder can no longer store bile between meals but has no effect or little effect on digestion.
- In case of open surgery, the surgeon reaches the gallbladder through a large, single incision in the abdominal wall.
Complications after gallbladder surgery:
This surgery carries some degree of risk like any other surgery. Complications such as internal bleeding, infection, injury to nearby digestive organs, injury to the bile duct and injury to blood vessels.
Types of gallstones:
There are three main types of gallstones. They are
- Mixed stones: They are made up of cholesterol and salts. They tend to develop in batches.
- Cholesterol stones: Mainly made of cholesterol, which is crucial to many metabolic processes. They can grow large enough to block the bile ducts.
- Pigment stones: The colour of bile is greenish-brown, due to some particular pigments.
Medical factors to consider before cholecystectomy:
The most important factor is a consideration of your medical history. This is because the pre-existing conditions influence decisions on surgery and anaesthetic and information about any bad reactions or side effects from any medications would be helpful for surgery.
Self-care after the surgery:
Taking rest is the most important thing after surgery. Avoid things such as heavy lifting and physical exertion. The usual recovery period after the surgery is one week.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!