Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. NydhehiYour feedback matters!
Ayurveda, which is an age old medicinal practice and has its own influence on the very important and intimate aspect of one's life that is the sex life of a person. Vajikarna, better known as ‘vishwachikitsa’, is one of the specialities in the field of Ayurveda that deals with aphrodisiacs and virility leading to good physique and freedom from impotency. The various herbs of Ayurveda help in curing major sexual problems, such as penile dysfunction, premature ejaculation and sexual exhaustion.
Here are a few reasons why Ayurvedic treatments should be preferred over conventional ones:
- The base of Ayurvedic treatments is all natural: The base of Ayurvedic treatments consists of herbs, plants, fruits and all vegetation growing around you. The usage of all natural elements for treatment of sexual diseases is more promising as they do not cause any side-effects as opposed to usage of supplements loaded with chemicals which might throw off the hormonal balance of your body.
- Ayurveda stresses on curing the ‘doshas’: The three ‘doshas’ in the body are ‘kapha’, ‘vata’ and ‘pitta’ and Ayurveda focuses on removing these ‘doshas’ along with curing the diseases. Removing these doshas while curing sex diseases is a major benefit of using Ayurveda because it helps you attain a better orgasm.
- Use of Ayurvedic herbs:
- All the medicinal plants used in Ayurveda are devoid of any side effect and help in reversing the side effects of over masturbation by strengthening the nervous system and increasing the blood flow to the penile area.
- Ashwagandha: This herb not only helps in getting rid of the side-effects but also prevents them from resurfacing. As an additional benefit, it helps in increasing the flow of libido, thus, reducing sexual exhaustion.
- Focus on overall well-being: Ayurveda is concerned with the overall physical well-being of the patient across all spheres that is physical, psychological, spiritual and is beneficial to social wellness as well while allopathic treatments rely solely on bio-chemistry and focus on fixing only one sexual problem at a time.
I am 29 year old I had tubactomy one year back n I have 3 boys by cesarean so I am finding good doctor for my reverse tubes n I conceive again so please which doctors can my tubes reverse its possible I pregnant again without risk.
Hello doctor my is 10 weeks pregnant jest now she went to urine it looks like light red in color what will be the problem.
Respected Dr. I am a 21 years old female. There seems to be some kind of vaginal rashes on the sides. It is in the form of small eruptions causing intense itching and irritation the rashes is somewhat red and grey in colour. Kindly advice the remedy for itching and treating the same.
How do I know whether a girl is pregnant o not. What are the early signs of pain. Because she is having pain in her stomach on her left side. Is this the sign of pregnancy o not?
Infertility refers to the inability to conceive after having regular unprotected sex for a period of 12 months or so. The complex process of ovulation and fertilization need to work right in order to become pregnant.
The common reasons that cause infertility in female and male are listed below:
Reasons for female infertility:
- Uterine abnormalities - This includes problems related to the opening of cervix or abnormalities in the shape of the uterus which includes arcuate or septate uterus or any congenital anomalies like bicornuate uterus or uterine didelphys. Fibroids may distort the uterine cavity interfering with implantation of fertilized egg. Adenomyosis or endometriosis of the endometrium is one the common causes of early infertility.
- Thyroid problems - Disorders of the thyroid gland, either too much thyroid hormone or too little can interrupt the menstrual cycle, leading to infertility in the long run.
- Ovulation disorders - This prevents the ovaries from releasing eggs. Examples include hormonal disorder (PCOS, hypothyroidism, hyperprolactinemia), excessive exercise, eating disorders, injuries, cysts be it follicular or endometriotic and ovarian tumors.
Reasons for male infertility:
- Problems with delivery of sperm - This can happen due to sexual problems, such as premature ejaculation, retrograde ejaculation (semen entering bladder instead of emerging through the penis during orgasm), genetic diseases such as cystic fibrosis, structural problems such as blockage of the part of the testicle that contains sperm or injury to reproductive organs.
- Damage related to cancer - This includes radiation and chemotherapy. Cancer treatments can impair sperm production. Removal of one testicle due to cancer may also affect male fertility.
- Abnormal sperm production - This can be due to various problems like undescended testicles, genetic defects, health problems including diabetes, infections such as mumps, chronic urinary tract infection especially e. Coli or surgeries on the testicles. Enlarged veins in the testes increase blood flow and heat, affecting the number and shape of sperm.
Menopause is a natural change in a female body that occurs after or around the age of 45, when the ability to bear children stops permanently. The fertility diminishes and the menstrual cycle stops. A decrease in hormone production, especially in the levels of estrogen, happens after the onset of menopausal years.
During this time, there are a number of physical changes that take place inside the woman’s body. The noticeable changes happen in the female breasts.
Some visible changes to breasts during menopause
Non-cyclical breast pain is mostly not related to menstrual cycle and slowly stops with time.
Loss of glandular tissues is common and causes shrinkage in size.
With age, the connective tissues also lose elasticity and causes sagging
Breast pain could also be due to fibrocystic breast changes
There could be a chance of developing breast cancer
Density of the glands decreases inside the breasts and fat develops.
It is advisable to get any kind of discomfort examined by the doctor to make sure you are in the safe zone. Hormone replacement therapy (HRT) is not generally advised as it may create hormonal issues in the long run.
It is also important to follow a healthy diet comprising of protein, calcium , magnesium and other vital nutrients as advised by your doctor. Reduction in smoking and alcohol intake is highly beneficial and cuts down risk of major diseases. It is also necessary to exercise, remain physically active and maintain a healthy body weight during this time.
Regular check-ups, mammograms and self-examination of breasts help to diagnose and detect early signs of breast tumours and cancer and are highly recommended, especially for women who are in the perimenopausal and menopausal years. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.
A uterus has 2 layers the one with a thin layer is known as the endometrium and the thick outer layer is known as myometrium. Menstruation occurs after every 10-14 days post the ovulation. In a normal menstruation cycle, the wall of the endometrium thickens as part of the preparation process of pregnancy. In a normal scenario, the endometrium wall sheds if a woman does not conceive. While doing this the uterus might shed some blood. However, if the bleeding becomes erratic and in higher frequencies, the condition is termed as abnormal uterine bleeding.
Here is a list of reasons for abnormal uterine bleeding:
- Young girls: Any bleeding before the first menstrual cycle is termed as abnormal. The bleeding might happen due to trauma, the intervention of a foreign object, problems related the urinary tract, irritation of the uterus etc. Bleeding might also occur due to sex abuse. A qualified gynaecologist would be able to diagnose the exact cause for this condition.
- Adolescents: After the first menstrual cycle, there could be fluctuation in the subsequent menstrual cycle accompanied with excess bleeding from the uterus. This is a condition which is treatable and normalises once the ovulation and the hormonal cycle stabilises. However, if the bleeding persists in after 3-4 menstrual cycle, a doctor has to be consulted.
- Premenopausal women: There could be a variety of reasons for more than normal bleeding in women between menopause and adolescence. Some of the common reasons are hormonal changes and hormonal therapy for birth control. For women who fail to ovulate regularly can experience conditions such as endometrial polyps, uterine fibroids and uterine adenomyosis leading to excess bleeding from the uterus. Some other common factors of uterine bleeding include cervix infection, pregnancy, cervical cancer, disorders related to clotting, certain illnesses related to the kidney and liver.
- Hormonal birth control: Women taking help of hormonal birth control can experience breakthrough bleeding. This often occurs due to changes in the uterus lining. If the bleeding from the uterus persists for few months at stretch, a different birth control pill should be tried. Bleeding can also occur due to due to irregular consumption of birth control pills. If the situation does not improve, it is wise to consult a doctor to get the condition addressed.
- Menopausal transition: Towards the end of the menstrual cycle, the period timings become irregular. While the secretion of the oestrogen continues the progesterone flow declines. This phase is known as perimenopause. The sudden hormonal changes lead to an excess fluid secretion by the walls of the endometrium. The whole process can lead to an excess bleeding from the uterus. Even using birth control pills during this phase can lead to excess bleeding. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.
I m 22year old my wt is 50kg. I always suffers from white bleeding before my date due to this my period not come regularly missing sometime and due to this I have many blocked on my face what can ido please help.
I am 24 years old girl diagnosed with polycystic ovaries so please suggest me which treatment would be effective ayurvedic or allopathy as I want to get rid of this within 1 year tym Please suggest me are there any problems in conceiving as I am really very much worried as m getting married next year So please suggest me effective treatment ayurvedic doctor I shud go for or allopathy? Vil gynaecologist provide me any ayurvedic treatment?
I am Dr. Nishith Chandra director interventional cardiologist at Fortis Escorts Heart Institute New Delhi. I am here in this institute for last 22 years. Today we will discuss how to prevent a future heart attack or if a person has had a heart attack in the past then how he should and what he should do in his routine life to reduce the occurrence of a future heart attack or a repeat heart attack. For heart attack, there are certain risk factors which a person has to modify. These risk factors some of them are modifiable and some of them are non-modifiable so the modifiable risk factors are which he should reduce, he should change is – exercise, he has to do active exercise for at least 30 minutes every day and in those 30 minutes he has to run for about or walk for about three kilometers and this should be at a brisk pace.
He should not be sedentary, nowadays even they call that sitting is the new smoking, that means sitting is as dangerous as smoking. For every 20 minutes of sitting, you must get up walk for five minutes and then start doing your job. This is especially applicable to computer executives who sit at the computer, hunched on a computer for a very very long time. Then in addition to exercise, they should stop smoking. Now smoking is one very dangerous habit which increases the risk of heart attack and especially in younger patients, so but the person should not smoke or use tobacco products if he is having difficulty in smoking then there are multiple ways that doctor can help him quitting this habit, then there are certain drugs also are nicotine gums he can take help of or they are smoking groups which helped us in quitting the habit by group discussion.
Then the third most important component in preventing a future heart attack is the diet, the person has to take diet which is rich in fruits vegetables vitamins minerals and much less in fat, especially saturated fats and carbohydrates, saturated fats are like butter, ghee, margarine these are saturated fat. This they should avoid and the person should take if he has to take oils to a minimum and that too refined oils. So and this is the third component. The fourth component is if the patient is having more weight or his obese then he should attain an ideal body weight, ideal body weight can be easily calculated by calculating the body mass index the body mass index, should be less than 25, so if it is more than 25 then the person should try to reduce his body weight by exercising, reducing diet, reducing calorie intake.
The last thing is that he has to control his stress levels if the stress levels are high then the person is having an extra risk of heart attack. How to reduce stress levels, the best way to reduce stress level is to join some yoga group and meditation, and the practice of mindfulness. The practice of mindfulness is very very important for stress reduction.
If you want to consult me then you can consult me either at Lybrate or you can come to my clinic at Fortis escorts heart institute new Delhi or my clinic at sector 93a expressway Noida. Thank you!
Hi doctors. I'm 21years old female. My last period was on 28th January but till today I have not. I made home preg test result came positive so yesterday I went to doctor suggested me blood test and scanning. In scanning told tat yolk sac present, single intrauterine gestation with gestational sac corresponding to 6 weeks. and advice follow up scan for fetal viability. Now my question is I'm in close to 7th week, then why still heart beat has not started still? Why it has been delayed? I'm scared please suggest me wat should I do to take care of my baby to grow healthy Doctor told to come after 2 weeks for scan so that heart beat will develop.
Your body shape reveals more about you than merely the outer appearances. In fact, it is a reflection of your inner health and as well as your future health. Here are some of the things that your body shape reveals about your overall health and the diseases that you need to look out for.
1. Triangle: the pear shaped body or the triangle body usually has more fat on hips, thighs and the butt. They are at lower risk of heart diseases, since the weight is less concentrated on the waist. But, they can develop lower back problems and may have an increased tendency to develop knee issues as most of the weight is carried on hips and thighs.
2. Circle: circle shape is basically for those who carry a lot of fat around their waists. Men and women are equally likely to be affected. Those with a waist size larger than 34 inches in female and 36 inches in male are considered circle shaped. They are at a higher risk of uterine problems, kidney issues and pancreatic-colon cancers.
3. Rectangle: men and women who tend to carry weight distributed all around their bodies have a rectangular body shape. While this is a desirable shape for men, for women it may lead to a flatter looking body. This body shape is healthier than the others, but you may experience osteoarthritis and joint pain if you have higher body fat.
4. Apple: women who carry extra fat on the upper body, i. E. Arms and chest, upper stomach as well have apple shaped bodies. If their body fat is appropriate, they tend to be healthy, but being apple shaped can put you at risk for a number of conditions, including heart problems, blood pressure problems and diabetes.
But remember, irrespective of your body type, make sure that you exercise regularly, have well-balanced diet and stay happy.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.