Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. NydhehiYour feedback matters!
Pre-eclampsia may affect some women during the second half of their pregnancies or after they deliver the baby. Ladies suffering from pre-eclampsia show symptoms like hypertension, problems in retaining fluids (oedema) and large amount of protein in their urine (proteinuria). If it is not treated in time, it can cause a lot of complexities during the pregnancy and even after the delivery. Pre-eclampsia increases the risk of harmful effects for both the mother and the baby. The real reason for pre-eclampsia is still unknown, but it is believed that it is thought to occur when there is an issue with the placenta (the organ that connections the child's blood supply to the mother's). Pre-eclampsia in pregnant women often goes undiagnosed.
Women may present with headache, visual disturbance, pain in upper tummy, nausea, vomiting and rapidly progressive oedema. Complications of placental insufficiency can lead to IUGR(Intrauterine growth restriction), placental abruption and in severe cases, if left untreated, intrauterine death. It may affect women`s kidney, liver, cardiovascular, brain and blood clotting systems in severe cases.
Complications: As pre-eclampsia develops further, it can create complications in retaining liquid (oedema). Oedema is responsible for causing sudden swelling of the feet, lower legs, face and hands during pregnancy. It occurs in the lower parts of the body, for example, the feet and lower legs and increases gradually during the day. In case the swelling is sudden, and affects the face and hands, it could be a result of pre-eclampsia.
Risks: There are a few factors that could increase your risk of falling prey to pre-eclampsia. This might require immediate treatment. These are:
- If it is your first pregnancy, pre-eclampsia will probably happen during your first than the ones that will happen later.
- It has been 10 years since you were last pregnant.
- You have a family history of the condition. For instance, your mom or sisters have had pre-eclampsia.
- You had pre-eclampsia in a past pregnancy. There is an around 20% chance that you will experience the condition again in later pregnancies.
- You are in your teens or are more than 40 years of age.
- You have a current medicinal issue like diabetes, kidney problems, headaches or hypertension.
- You were obese towards the beginning of your pregnancy (your body mass index was 30 or more).
- You are expecting multiple babies like twins or triplets (this spots more strain on the placenta).
The main indication of pre-eclampsia in the unborn baby is slow and stunted growth. This is brought about by poor blood supply through the placenta to the child. The developing child gets less oxygen and less supplements than it is supposed to. This can affect the growth and development of the child. This is called 'intra-uterine growth restriction, or 'intra-uterine growth impediment'.
Treatment: Bringing down the blood pressure and dealing with the symptoms in a proper manner can help in managing pre-eclampsia. Delivering the baby is the best way to treat pre-eclampsia. If it is confirmed that you do have pre-eclampsia, you'll be asked to stay in the hospital until your baby is delivered. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
What to do to stop pregnancy after a month. And it is possible if a girl do not lose her period she can get pregnant? Please answer right way to stop pregnancy what type of pills should be taken or any other thing. Answer asap.
I 38m my wife 33 we had 2 baby 14&5 we lost our 14 years son by an accident. My wife already Lydgated 5 years ago. Can she pregnant again?
My wife s both fallopian tubes blockage in two Tims operations can she pregnant in feathers I have one child.
I have a problem of lucarea means secretion (in simple words hormones of sex) I'm 20 years unmarried girl. I am weak in looking so that my friend advice me to use soon as kit for that problem. please give me advice can I use it or not?
Ayurvedic tips are on the idea of balance in bodily systems uses diet, herbs, ayurvedic treatment yogic breathing practices providing holistic approach to balancing the hormones simple technics allow balancing of the hormones reclaiming health.
1) if your hormones are disturbed, you need to get enough sleep. This is because limited sleep is connected to hormonal imbalance related disorders.
2) pranayam stimulates pituitary gland its secretions.
3) ayurvedic medicines not only helps to decrease the stress hormones, aids in reliving psycho- somatic dispairty & also aids the body to function more effectively.
4) every diet should include antioxidant rich fruits, vegetables, nuts seeds as these help to strengthen the endocrine system also terminate the effects of free radicals in the body.
5) consumption of organic food with plenty of water is essential is highly helpful in preventing hormonal imbalance.
6) herbs like ashwagandha, shatavari, turmeric, ginseng, Etc. Helps in balancing both male and female hormones. Shatavari most important restorative regenerative tonic herbs for women.
7) regular practice of pranayam helps to stimulate the vital hormonal secretions throughout the endocrine system, thereby balancing all vital functions, including sexual potency fertility.
(This is the report of my mom's MRI scan.) Findings: The study reveals multiple (at least2) largeheterogeneousnecrotic and haemorrhagic intraaxial mass lesions are seen in left peritrigonal region. L and left parietal lobe with moderate to marked perifocal vasogenic oedema and mass effect resulting in effacement of overlying cortical sulci and left ventricle with mild midline shift towards right side - s/o neoplastic etiology - metastases. Can you explain this report?
Hi, this is soujanya, my period is very regular till now, but this month it was late, that too from past 3 days low bleeding, I have any problem or am I pregnant please help me.
I am 24 yrs old. I have problem of PCOD and problem in L4 L5 bone since 2 yrs. Now I am overweight. My wt is 70kg and height is 162cm. Guide for wt loss.
I had anal sex with my girlfriend and she is on her last day of her period at the end I ejaculated in her anal hole does it makes her pregnant?
I got married before 6 months. Daily we are doing sex except period days. Then why I didn't get pregnant. After sex the sperm will come out in 10 to 20 minutes. Is there any problem to get pregnant? When will I get pregnant as soon as possible.
Hi I' m 20, had unprotected sex and took two ipills after that. One within 5 hour after intercourse and other within 24 hours. Is there any chance of getting pregnant? And what happens if taken two pills?
Me and my girlfriend fingered each other I dnt know whether there was semen on my hand but she got her period can she be pregnant?
What is a panic attack?
Panic attack is a sudden onset of intense fear, or terror that occurs without apparent cause. Physical symptoms may include shortness of breath, palpitations or accelerated heart rate, chest pain or discomfort. Psychological symptoms may include a suffocating sensation or a sense of unease and lack of touch with reality. Once you have recognized the symptoms as a panic attack, here are a few techniques you can try:
Shift your focus:
Try focusing on a neutral object or person. Try focusing on a colour which relaxes you and focus on it surrounding you. Now try focusing on a silly word or something that makes you laugh. Notice how your focus shifts and how your body responds.
Imagine the positive:
Replace a negative state with a more positive one. Imagine a time when you felt confident, safe or calm. Imagine the sounds, tastes, views and feelings of that moment. Now submerge in that moment till your body relaxes.
Use these grounding techniques:
Look around you and identify:
5 things you see
4 things you feel
3 things you hear
2 things you smell
1 thing you taste
Breathe in for 4 seconds then exhale all the way out. Now breathe in for 6 seconds, then exhale all the way out. Now breathe in for 8 seconds, then exhale all the way. Feel even the smallest muscles relaxing and continue breathing slowly.