Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Nutan YadavYour feedback matters!
I am 48 years how to test myself at home whether I am pregnant or not. If yes how to remove and come out of it.
Sir/madam, my daughter is 9 1/2 years old and she started her periods in the month of february. That month, her bleeding continued for a month and stopped after taking some homeopathy medicines. Thereafter she did not get periods until 8th of may, but since then at an interval of a week or so she bleeds a little. Kindly advise.
Dates were first discovered in 6000 BC in Iraq. Later it travelled throughout the world. Today, dates are found in over 30 varieties in a dry, soft and semi-dry state. This is one of the sweetest fruits found across the globe. They were first known to have healing power.
Later scientists discovered an array of benefits associated with this fruit. Following are the reasons you must eat them:
1. Cholesterol: Dates are known to be a good agent for reducing cholesterol. They have the ability to absorb LDL and increase the level of HDL in the body. Owing to their low fat quantity, they can be consumed in higher quantities without the apprehension of putting on weight.
2. Nervous System: Owing to its high potassium and low sodium content, dates are considered as a wonderful agent for balancing the nervous system. Potassium keeps the risk of heart attack at bay and helps to maintain a smooth blood flow.
3. Digestion: Dates are suggested to be soaked in water and consumed every day for better digestion. People suffering from constipation can get huge relief by consuming 2 dates empty stomach on a regular basis.
4. Weight gain: Dates are extremely flexible in nature. They can help to gain weight owing to their vitamin, sugar and protein content. Dates when consumed with cucumber help to keep weight at the normal level.
5. Improve skin: Dates have multiple good effects on the skin. This, vitamin C and D rich fruit can increase the elasticity and add a glow to your skin. Dates are also an anti-aging agent and do not let melanin accumulate inside the upper layer of the skin. People with dry skin can get it resolved with daily consumption of dates.
6. Bone health: Dates contain essential ingredients such as magnesium, iron, selenium, potassium and manganese. These are all vital components of the bone and joint health. Consuming 3-4 dates per day can ensure a healthy bone. People suffering from arthritis are sure to benefit from this fruit.
7. Hangover fixation: Dates are known to curb inebriation and cure hangover. In order to best use its effect, few dates need to be soaked in water overnight and the outer skin of the dates has to be peeled before consumption.
8. A rich source of vitamin: Dates are a rich source of a number of vitamins that are essential for the body. Apart from B1, B2, B3 and B5, they contain vitamin C and A1. Consuming 3 to 5 dates on a regular basis can not only increase the energy level of a person, but also maintain the overall vitamin rate of the body at the accepted level. Dates are pretty filling in nature owing to their glucose and fructose content. As such they can be consumed as part of the evening snack.
I am 26 years female and I am unmarried I am not having my period from last 2 months and also gaining weight.
I want to know after 35 years for females fertile eggs in ovaries will gradually become less and chances of pregnancy is completely less. Is it true?
I am 28 year old I have pcod problem last 2 year I took ayurvedic treatment but again it starts no menstruation without tablets how I wil cure it how to cure permanently.
I want to get pregnant in next few months. I want to understand diet chart to get followed to make my body compatible for the change. Pls suggest a proper diet plan.
It is five days late from the time of my regular periods I didn't get periods can I take deviry tablet to get periods?
My fiance has to in period time when her back have to pain and strumuch also how can we manege that.
Joint pains or muscles cramps are the usual suspects when it comes to leg pain. Joint pains are usually a symptom of arthritis, a common occurrence during old age. Leg muscles are mostly affected by muscle cramps. From an Ayurvedic point of view, all pains are caused by the vata dosha.
What are doshas?
The doshas define the natural inclination of the body and they comprise the three main energies that affect your health and well-being. The three doshas are Pitta, Vata and Kapha. Thus in Ayurveda, pain is caused when the doshas are vitiated. In Ayurveda, ama is the name given to the toxic materials in the body that are caused by improper indigestion. Therefore, pain occurs when there is too much ama build-up in your body.
Useful herbs for treating leg pain:
- Clove: It provides instant relief from pain, especially if they are due to muscle cramps. Apply clove oil in a poultice over the affected area.
- Ginger: Since ginger has great painkiller properties, it can be added to a regular diet to deal with chronic leg pain.
- Liquorice: Muscle aches can be treated with liquorice roots infused in water overnight.
- Madhuca: Applying madhuca oil over leg pains, especially if they are due to rheumatism, then it can give great results.
- Pepper: Pepper aids in proper blood circulation by helping dilating the superficial blood vessels.
Dietary regulations for leg pain: To help with chronic leg pain, leafy vegetables, green vegetables, Vitamin C-rich foods, plantains that are rich in potassium, magnesium and calcium must be consumed. Coffee and chocolate must be avoided at all costs. The consumption of water cannot be stressed enough as one of the leading causes of leg pain is dehydration of insufficient fluids in the body. Water helps flush out the toxins in the body, thus getting rid of the vitiated doshas.
Ayurvedic treatment for leg pain: For external use, Mahanarayana Tailam is extremely effective. Warming the oil before application will give best results. For internal use, Simhanada Guggulu, a mild laxative, Laxmi Vilas rasa and Pratapa Lankeshwara Rasa are prescribed.
I am 31 n married from last three years. Not conceived even once. Is there any remedy? After what age I can not conceive? Can I conceive or nt?
Hi sir/ madam Im very much in tension On March 7 I got terminated with 5 month baby for some abnormality and we undergone torch panel test it was normal and biopsy of baby was also normal after termination 2 weeks it was bleeding and on April 7 we had unprotected sex on April 11 I got my periods before pregnancy also I was getting my period on 11 only so April 11 I got periods first 2 days it was very light bleeding like spotting and yesterday my third day it was like heavy like not 2 pads for hour but it was heavy than b4 even today it is my 4 th day even today it s bleeding like heavy than before is it normal or what. B4 pregnancy my periods was 1 St day I was bleeding light 2 nd day no 3 Rd heavy on 4 no bleeding 5 bleeding it was 30 day cycle. I'm very much worried. please help me out. From when I can try for pregnancy. One or the other tension for me.
There is a big gap between my breast In which position should I sleep for healthy breast. Please advise.
Hi sir I have a question that I am pregnant and my 9th months is running sir since last two days I'm feeling some pain in my stomach and I can't understand that is it lever pain or may be something other please suggest me thank you.
Mom had viral infection last week due to which she had fever body pain and a lot of cough. Doctor had given some medicines and fever was fine but after a week her cough is still the same and she is experiencing tiredness and laziness. She has blood pressure and she takes orbital AV for that.
Pregnancy can have a number of complications. One of these is known as placental abruption. This is a serious yet uncommon complication. The placenta is a structure in the uterus that nourishes the growing baby. In rare cases, this placenta can get peeled off- partially or completely, before delivery. This is known as placenta abruption and deprives the baby of oxygen and essential nutrients and can cause the mother to experience heavy bleeding. If left untreated, this condition can put the life of both the baby and mother in jeopardy.
The cause of placental abruption has is still not known, but there are a number of conditions that can increase the risk of suffering from this condition. This includes:
- A prior placental abruption
- High blood pressure
- Abdominal trauma such as a fall or blow to the abdomen
- Substance abuse or smoking
- Premature rupturing of the amniotic sac that surrounds the baby
- Any condition that reduces your blood’s ability to clot
- Multiple pregnancies
- Pregnancy after the age of 40
A placental abruption can be diagnosed through blood tests, an ultrasound and a non stress test to check the baby’s heart rate. Placental abruption affects the life the mother and baby in many ways. For the mother, it can result in excessive bleeding that triggers shock, blood clotting problems and the need for a blood transfusion. It can also cause kidney, liver and pituitary gland failure. Even after delivery, the mother may still experience vaginal bleeding. If this cannot be controlled, an emergency hysterectomy may also be required. The uterus may also not contract properly after delivery and the mother may need medication to help the uterus contract back to its original position.
Placental abruption deprives the baby of essential nutrients and can lead to premature birth or stillbirth. After delivery the baby may suffer from breathing and feeding difficulties. The baby may also be born with low levels of oxygen in the blood. Low blood pressure and low blood count can also be triggered by this condition. In severe cases, it can also lead to brain damage and death shortly after delivery.
Placental abruption can be prevented by following a healthy diet that helps regulate blood pressure. Get plenty of rest and take multivitamins regularly to reduce the risk of suffering from this condition. Lastly, if you experience any contractions or vaginal bleeding, consult your gynaecologist immediately.