Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Nutan GuptaYour feedback matters!
Doctor, I have diabetes and it varies around 280. What all measures can I take. And how can I cure it by my food cycle. Please help.
From my friend. I'm 25 year old guy. While I do foreplay with my partners I get strong erection and I don't feel like to come out (losing sperm) but when I start inserting penis I get done in just 5 to 10 second. Please help me with this.
I am recently married my wife don't like sex I feel I am not that good on bed how do I make her feel and have sex more often how do I bring her interest.
Since I have shifted from Bangalore to Kolkata, due to too much hot in Kolkata inner part of my two thighs just nearest area of my testicles itching so much & it look like pimple and the skin of the testicles also itching very badly bt. It doesn't look like pimple, so i've been using o2 derm ointment since last around 20 days, already used 4 tubes bt. It's giving some kind of relief bt not totally cured. Therefore kindly give me a good solution is there any good ointment to cure it early & permanently?
My age is 24 from childhood till now I am using masturbate but till now I am not involve in sex with a girl. But now I am trying to involve. But my pennis become week n short n coming coming so fast like hardly 2 mins. So what I want to do to increase my stamina n strong n height for my pennis. please help me out.
Depression combined with obesity high blood pressure and unhealthy cholesterol levels may significantly increase the risk of developing Diabetes finds a new study.
The findings show that people who suffer from depression and metabolic risk factors such as obesity high blood pressure and unhealthy cholesterol levels are more than six times more likely to develop diabetes.
My palms are allergenic. If I touch any detergent or any rough surface for a while, it itches a lot. Can I get answer for this. Thank you.
I always having trouble to sleep at night I alway sleep 2 or 3 am. I have work in day shift. What should I do.
What are the exercises, Yoga practices and diet one has to follow to get rid of erectile dysfunction (ED. How much time is needed to cure from this.
Hi docror. Main 21 years ka hun mujhe nightfal problm hai main bahuth kamzor hogaya hun mujhe koi kaam main interst nahi rehta humesha kamozi feel karta hun please hlp me. Aur jir raat nightfal nahi hota uski subah urine paas kane k baad baad komzori feel hoti hai aise kyun hota hai please hlp. Me doctor.
A nose surgery (rhinoplasty) is performed to alter the structure and shape of your nose and improve its function and or appearance. Here are a few things you should know about nose surgeries:
- Consult your doctor: Before deciding on undergoing a nose surgery, speak with a doctor regarding issues with your nose. Your doctor will check your problems and judge whether or not surgery is a feasible option. It is only with your doctor's confirmation that you should go for the surgery.
- The surgery is done either with local anesthesia (your nose and surrounding areas will be numbed) or general anesthesia (you will fall asleep).
- The surgeon will make incisions in your nostrils and base of the nose and alter the shape, structure and position of the cartilages in your nose for appealing shape and better functionality. Polyp removal is also done by rhinoplasty.
- Recovery after the surgery: You will be required to wear a nose splint. You can expect swelling around the eyes, which will begin to subside after the third day. Swelling in the nose will go away after six months. Therefore, do not expect to see your results immediately, final condition of your nose will be apparent after the recovery period is over. You should avoid strenuous activity for 3 to 6 weeks. Do not smoke or drink alcohol during recovery. Smoking slows recovery time and alcohol reduces normal effects of drugs.
Type of rhinoplasty you can opt for
- Closed rhinoplasty: Incisions are made inside the nostrils and hence there is no scarring.
- Open rhinoplasty: An additional cut is made along the columella and this may result in scarring. However, the position of the scar is such that it is almost unnoticeable.
Risks associated with it
Any surgical procedure has certain risks. These risks associated with nose surgery include:
- Adverse effect to anesthesia
- Unfavorable outcomes
- Visible scarring
- Difficulty breathing
- Chronic nosebleeds
- A perforated septum
- Burst blood vessels
- Nervous damage
- Possibility of revision surgery