Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. NusratYour feedback matters!
My friend had a hysterectomy around 7 yrs ago and also had one of her ovaries removed due to fibroids. Her doctor has recommended her to remove the second ovary too due to a 7cm endometrial cyst which causes her extreme pain when she ovulates. Will her sex drive go completely after the surgery? Will she be able to have an orgasm without intercourse? I know intercourse gets painful cause the tissues dry up and thicken. And does the sex drive go also because of the fear of pain or just the hormones being absent?
I have subserosa broad ligament fibroid in my uterus. I feel very acute pain after periods n its remain longer for 10 days. What should I do.
I am 33 years old I did my follicular test today, it shows msf on both ovaries, what it means, is there any possibilities of getting pregnant?
I have had sex without condom with three different girls in last 6 months. I have no bad symptoms yet but I am worried now. Should I consult a doctor? Do I need to do some test? Any comments would be helpful.
I am 35 years married female. For the first time I missed my periods. Last month my period got started on 14th and on 27th I removed my multiload which was for 3 years. But till now I am not having any signs of going to be periods as usually my period starts before the last months date. Kindly advise. What could be the reason.
Hello doctor, I am 24 years female. My vagina is getting reddish and itching sometimes. While doing sex its hurting. My husband's penis is also getting red inside surrounded by some white discharge after intercourse with me. And he is also feeling itchy around his penis head. How to stop this problem.
I have been diagnosed with PCOD with following symptoms: Severe Acne, Heavy body hair, Frequent hairfall and irregular periods. But I am an underweight woman and trying hard to gain weight. I have been suggested Ginette-35 for 6 months. Do I need to take any other medicine simultaneously with Ginette?
Does Aldactone 50 pass into breast milk? My baby is 1 year 3 month & breastfeed 4 times. Can I take that medicine? I have pcos & took it before pregnancy. If it is not safe in breastfeeding which one will I take in alternate?
I am 25 year old and having one child. Post delivery I put on weight now I don't know how to reduce it. Please help me.
I had sex with my boyfriend 4 times in one night without protection but he doesn't ejaculate inside so is there need to take I pill? and if I do sex 3-4 times in one night so how many contraceptive pills need to take, is there 1 pill sufficient to avoid pregnancy.
I am 27 years old female, unmarried, i'm having problem with my left breast its swollen and very paining and the paining was starting since my teen age. So please give me suggestion what should I do and what happen to me.
Hy doc, I got married by 14 feb, 16 .its just 8 months4 days and I have facing a problem in my vagina, its more den a week my vagina stop getting wet when making relationship with my husband. I'm pregnant of 2 ,3 weeks I think. My last month periods date was 12sept, 16.i just need to know why I am facing this wetness problem. I went to nearer gynice doctor she told me infection n prescribed flucon-150 to eat and candid v3 to out in vagina. But no positive affect I hv seen in me. It is just same as day one. Could you please suggest me things to cure this problem. And reason why I am facing this problem.
Hi doctor, is taking soy milk prior to ivf increases success rate? I have read mixed reviews. please help. I am 40 yrs old female going for an ivf. Which are other food items that are going to help me?
I am 28 years old and have PCOS. I am having excess amount of hairloss. Is this due to it since I'm not taking any medicines for pco's.
I am planning to have baby. I had sex 3 days ago without protection but my partner did not come inside me and he says it wouldn't make me pregnant but is there any possibility for getting pregnant and if I drink after 3 or 4 day and I am am smoking 6 or 8 cigarettes a day. Will it effect in the possibility of getting pregnant? Please advise.
It is really important to enlighten yourself with the meaning of the word 'cannabis'. Cannabis Sativa is a kind of hemp plant from which you derive hash, hash oil and marijuana. Cannabis is popularly known by a litany of street names like weed, pot, grass, homegrown or even ganja. Tetrahydrocannabinol or THC is a chief chemical present in the plant. This chemical has the potential to alter the way you think, feel or work and hence there is a need to know its link with psychosis. Psychosis on the other hand aims to explain mental conditions felt by a person. In most cases a stark departure from reality is noticed which is usually the case after consuming cannabis as well.
Psychotic effects of Cannabis:
- Irregular sleep patterns: The effect of Marijuana or hash can upset your sleep patterns. A check has to be exercised therefore. It can make you feel too tired and exhausted to rest for long hours.
- Increased anxiety: Many times, the hemp plant has been found to play up with your coping skills. You might feel anxious at the drop of a hat. Anxiety takes a toll on mental peace and affects your physical health.
- Problem in thinking clearly: Under the effect of Cannabis, you tend to live in a parallel universe. Your mind makes up imaginary situations thinking it to be real. This muddles up your capability to think clearly.
- Lack of innovation: Continuous consumption of the drug can also make a person repetitive; you stop conceiving new ideas.
- Reduced confidence: Studies show how you can become very nervous due to the effects of cannabis.
- Reticence: Communication can be a problem if you have been using the plant for a long time. You tend to bottle up your emotions and also your fears.
- Paranoia and suspiciousness: You might even grow suspicious of people you trusted all along. Friends, relatives, parents are doubted. Obsession with the slightest of things is also a resultant effect.
- Delusions and Hallucinations: Being 'high' is a positive effect as it helps you to relax, but if unhindered it could lead to serious hallucinations. Your existence in a hallucinated world can even turn fatal in some cases.