Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Hair Fall
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Leg Pain
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Knee Pain
Treatment of Cold Cough
Submit a review for Dr. Nusrat AhmadYour feedback matters!
My father is diabetic patient (age 80 yrs.) Also affected with gangrene on his feet Need advise whether to go for surgical treatment to get his gangrene.
I have pimples on my face since 4 months have medicines (DOXT-SL) as well as cream (PERNEX ACtm 2.5℅) and using soap (ACNIL SOAP)
Every woman endures menopause, by the time she reaches middle age. It comes with a lot of complications, and skin changes are also not spared. It is vital to know how to fight the skin changes of menopause to take right actions at the right time.
Major problems faced are hormonal changes and their declines. Ultimately, ovarian activity slows down decreasing in B-Estradiol levels. This leads to hot flashes or warmth feel under the skin, especially on face and profuse sweating. The overall experience leads to decrease in the production of estrogen and progesterone, leading to skin changes.
- Oily Skin: Testosterone production is prominent that stimulates sebaceous glands to secrete thicker sebum making skin appear oily.
- Facial Hair: Some women show the development of facial hair, especially on chin.
- Sagging Skin and Wrinkles: Decrease in estrogen leads to fat redistribution. This results in skin sagging on face, neck, hands and arms.
- Elastosis: Lower estrogen levels lead to decrease in collagen and elastin in the skin dermis. UV rays destroy collagen resulting in elastosis.
- Thinning Epidermis: This leads to trans-epidermal water loss and dry skin.
- Hyperpigmentation / Age Spots: Melanin production is tampered.
How to Fight Against It
Here are some tips on how to fight the skin changes of menopause.
- With age, skin becomes dry. Right cleanser with a creamy formula is a solution for dry skin.
- Use heavier cream to moisten your skin. Avoid hot, long showers.
- Skin protection from sunlight is a must. Choose a sunscreen that is from a broad-spectrum SPF30 or higher and use it regularly.
- Due to hormonal changes, wrinkles appear, and hence you need to apply moisturizer on face, jawline and neck regularly. Use skin-care products meant to act against fine lines and sagging.
- Face, hands and chest usually get affected with age spots. Use sunscreen every day. Those who are already affected with spots, use exfoliating products. These products help to shed dead skin cells. Toners may also help.
- Apply moisturiser on hands too and wear gloves while doing household or yard work.
- Eat foods with antioxidants such as brightly-coloured fruits and vegetables.
- Soy, which is rich in isoflavones, acts like estrogen in the body.
- Stress tends to make skin drier. Yoga, meditation, etc. helps to relax.
- Do exercise regularly to tone your muscles.
- Sleep well: Beauty sleep is most essential to regenerate your cells. Sleep prevents dark circles under eyes. Around 8 to 9 hours of sleep is recommended.
Now you know how to fight the skin changes of menopause. Follow the tips and then age will be just a number. Consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Hi just got some black shaded area in my forehead and please help me to remove that black shaded area.
My eyes are dumping and dark circles around them. I work for 9-10 hours in front of computer. What to do.
Given that detox diets won't rid the body of impurities or lead to real weight loss, are there any benefits of using them? The only thing one can say positively is that:
A detox diet may encourage you to eat more nutritious foods. Some detox diets recommend nutrient-rich foods like:
- green tea
- fruit juices
- colorful fruits and vegetables
All of these could, in part, increase your intake of certain nutrients. Some of which might help the body deal with incoming toxins or offer other health benefits.However, a three day detox diet won't move the dial on toxicity (or health) anywhere near as much as maintaining a healthy lifestyle the other 362 days of the year.
Disadvantages of detox diets: For most people, the disadvantages of a detox diet are much more numerous than the potential benefit.
Detox diets are often inconvenient: Any diet will take some effort to organize, and detox diets are no exception. Ironically, you'll probably never put as much work into eating less as you do into a detox. People with limited time, money, and resources won't enjoy juicing seven kgs of veggies and fruits each day. Especially if they're feeling weak, listless, or dizzy, some of the most frequently reported side effects of juice cleanses.
Detox diets are often too low in energy:
Most juice diets are extremely low in calories. In fact, some people argue that juicing is just a way to starve and feel good about it. With the low energy intake you'll often notice other things slowing down, you may feel colder, or sluggish, or notice digestion taking a while.
Detox diets may cause blood sugar swings that is cleansing built on fruit juices can cause major swings in blood sugar, making them downright dangerous for people with diabetes, and potentially risky for many others.
Detox diets can be tough on your GI tract: The fruit juices used for many detox diets contain very little fiber. Fiber is a cleanser. It's like a street sweeper for the GI tract; it slows down digestion and aids absorption of nutrients.
There is no credible information saying that the GI tract does better when it doesn't get solid foods (unless the GI tract is damaged). Instead, the gut does well with probiotics, glutamine from protein rich foods, and fiber. You'll struggle to get all of these on a cleanse.
Detox diets are often low in essential fats.
While some less extreme detox diets allow things like nuts and seeds, hard core cleanses typically eliminate most fat-containing foods, even healthy fats. Extreme variations in fat intake i.e. swinging from high (pre-cleanse) to low (cleanse) to high (post-cleanse celebration) to low (back on the cleanse train again) can cause trouble for organs that process dietary fats, like the gallbladder.
Detox diets may cause electrolyte imbalances: Many cleanses involve drinking a lot of liquid (such as water, herbal teas, and/or juices) while removing many foods that contain salts. Some "detox diets" also suggest using diuretic supplements. This can cause potentially dangerous imbalances in your electrolytes, charged chemicals found in fluids throughout your body. The imbalance is even more likely if overhydration is combined with low energy intake.
In fact, there's a name for this phenomenon, well known to health care providers who deal with extreme anorexia, malnutrition, or any medical condition with severely restricted food intake that is refeeding syndrome.
To keep operations running when nutrients and energy are low and electrolytes are disrupted, the body may adjust its metabolic environment (for instance, it may deplete cells of minerals to keep blood levels of those minerals stable).
Not only can this affect health during the detox diet, it can cause potentially cause serious problems when a person on a detox diet (especially a longer-lasting one) starts eating normally again.
Detox diets can create a cycle of restrictive eating and deprivation:
Detox diets, the entire concept of "cleansing", in fact can enable feast-or-famine style eating patterns:
- The detox diet starts tomorrow, so I'll eat a bunch of "toxic" foods tonight.
- On the detox diet now. Not allowed any stuff I enjoy.
- The detox diet ends tomorrow, so I'll get set to eat all those "toxic" foods I missed! And so on.
Recognize that thought pattern? It's the classic dieter mentality. On the wagon, off the wagon, on the wagon, off the wagon. It's always more harmful than helpful. When you think and eat this way:
- You never learn to find the sane middle ground.
- You never learn to prepare real food and real meals that are both nutritious and delicious.
- You're always in "all-or-nothing" mode. (Usually getting "nothing", because "all" is really, really hard.)
Worst of all is you never feel truly happy with any of your choices.
Fortunately, the body "cleanses" itself, if we can't ever avoid toxins, doesn't it then make sense to do some sort of detox? Not really. That's because our bodies have very robust detoxification systems. Our major organs of detoxification include are:
- Digestive tract;
- Lymphatic system;
- Respiratory system;
These systems break down chemicals (toxic or otherwise) into other form, which we can eliminate via the toilet, sweat, or breathing. And the body seems to do a pretty good job of this when placed in a balanced (i.e. healthy) environment.
Take Home Message:
The idea that you can speed up and improve your body's detox pathways by drinking detox water is nonsense. That said, it is still a healthy drink with a few health benefits. Nevertheless, you could probably get most of these benefits from drinking regular water. However, people often find plain water boring. If infusing your water with fruits and vegetables means that you drink more water and less sugary drinks, then it can only be a good thing.
Related Tip: "The 4 Essential Constituents of A Detox Diet"
I have pain in the joint of upper and lower teeth. Joint pain causes pain in ear. Severe pain at night. What should I do ?
I never feel hungry in the morning and it lasts upto 2 pm. What is wrong with me? I do not feel any other problems.
I am male 25 vegetarian I have found some lice in my genital parts and underarm and on chest too. I got this type of lice first time I never had lice on my head hair in my lifetime. I just had search about it showing it is bcoz of sexual intercourse but I never had sex with anyone yet. Pls help me how to get rid of it I am having too much itching in my genital parts. What should I do?
I am female of age 18 years, on my face there is black dark spots of pimples and blackheads. so what can I do to remove this? Please help me.
Sometimes when I eat something dry without liquid, it blocks my inhaling. I'm unable to inhale due to something. Somebody has to hit my back in diff ways to help me breath. PLEASE HELP.
My age is 26 suffering frm diabetic and thyroid .frm last one week there is problem oh hair loss. .I have check my stress and depression level from free online consultation available on site called as healthy place as per report my depression level is severe .what I can do will I consult any doctor if yes so which type of doctor gonna help me .is they provide any medicine or what pls pls reply.
How the control dandruff? In my head there is a big problem of dandruff and also hair fall. How to stop that problems?
Breast cancer, most common cancer type in women. For this reason, and because the breast often long shows no symptoms and therefore often go undetected for a long time, many women have great fear of getting this condition.
The risk of developing breast cancer increases with age, although the risk is not for all women is the same.
There are rather few known risk factors that increase the probability of developing a breast cancer.
1. This cancer type mostly arises from malignantly altered cells of the mammary gland or milk ducts. These cancer cells have the property that they can grow and multiply uncontrollably into vessels.
This allows in growth of blood vessels in the breast cancer throughout the body to disperse cancer cells, which then become the starting point of offshoot, known as metastases.
2. Other risk factors are smoking, especially in youth, and increased alcohol consumption. Rarely, benign breast tumors can develop into cancer.
3. Also some cases of breast cancer in women are due to such a familial risk. Especially if the mother or sister, so close blood relatives, is already ill at a young age, this may be an indication of such a gene mutation.
1. Cancer tumor generally grows very slowly, it can take years in some cases up to 20 years take until it is palpable.
2. Only when the breast cancer develops at a specific location, it can already cause early symptoms. Formed, for example, in an adult stage, this can lead to fluid discharge from the nipple.
3. There is also breast cancer tumors that spread in the skin of the nipple. This so called Paget’s disease leads to redness and flaking of the nipple, which can easily be confused with eczema of the nipple.
4. At a more advanced stage of the disease when the tumor has already become significantly larger, other characters may be added.
The tumor can then cause a swelling and redness of the surrounding tissue. In addition, it can also lead to confiscation of the nipple or skin area, which is located directly above the tumor.
5. At the present time, in the very consistent examinations are performed, a breast cancer stops are usually discovered at a relatively early stage, so that such ulceration is rarely seen.
Treatment or therapy
The treatment is customized for each patient. Depending on the stage of different surgical procedures, chemotherapy, hormonal therapy and radiation are combined.
1. Over half of the women, it is possible to perform a breast conserving surgery called so. In this case not the whole affected breast, but the tumor is removed at a sufficient safety distance.
In addition to the lymph nodes in the armpit removed now, as they could possibly be already infected tumor cells.
By this operation, expansion however, there may in certain cases to impaired drainage of tissue fluid manifested by a painful swelling of the arm on the same side.
2. Another way of adjuvant therapy is chemotherapy. Here, the woman concerned will be administered substances that damage the tumor cells so much that they die. These drugs, the so called cytotoxic drugs may be administered in a plurality of cycles, so that today usually 6 treatment cycles to be carried out at an interval of 3 weeks.
The optimal breast cancer treatment for each woman is compiled from all of these treatment options, what the prognosis of women suffering from cancer has improved significantly in recent years.