Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Nupur SharmaYour feedback matters!
Mam how can we know that how she is pregnant? We had first oral sex than we tried loosing virginity But we had not yet a had only applied saliva on penis.
Hi my wife loss two pregnancies at 7th month doctor's are told there is no problem. Please tell me what should we do?
I am 17 days late for my period took home test thrice but got negative result. Am I pregnant or not? What is the other way to check.
I want to conceive baby. Right now I have period time. In every month I have periods like exactly 28 days. In this mnth I am using clomophene tablets. Doctor giving me duphaston tablets today. Pregnancy test is _ve today. When did I take my pregnancy test. Am I pregnant or not. please give me any.
Had irregular periods and my gynic advised me to take meprate 10 mg for 5days 16th day of each cycle for 3 months. I got period last month after i took meprate. After 15 days of my period, observed spotting today. This is the second month which i supposed to take meprate. Can i use it even after spotting?
Dr. Please help me my girlfriend took ipill because we were afraid of touching few drops of semen in vagina on 5th nov evening so on 6th nov at 9 am she took ipill and on 12th nov she had a bleeding which continued till 17th nov and 13th was her period date I am confused what was that is it period, ipill side effect or spotting and today is 26th december her period not came Dr. please help me that she is pregnant or not.
I, am 36 yrs old and 5' ht. Weight is 72kgs. I have a copper T and it is intact. I normally have my periods in 28days circle and very regular. For past 4-5 months my periods are irregular. First i got my periods in less than 20 days 4 months back. Then 22 days next month, 25 , and 28. But this month its already 35 days. I feel very mild pain sometimes. Why is it so. Can I wait a little more or should I consult a doctor. I dont think i am stressed. For past 4 months I dont eat rice or food in order to diet. I just have tea buiscuits, or cucumber or other vegitables and by evening 7pm I have my dinner. Weekly thrice i follow this routine and it is not very regular. Is it because of overweight or the food pattern change. Please explain.Thank you
My beta HCG level is 1.0 and I am going through periods. Could I be pregnant? My TVS ultrasound reports are normal. I experienced spotting, irregular bleeding this month. I have heard Beta HCG level during pregnancy is >5. Please advise.
I m a 18 years old girl and I m suffering from irregular periods. What is the reason. Behind that? Is that because of stress? Why is this not being cured by allopathy medicine?
My husband has lost 90% of his sex drive, we merely do sex, we are same age 33, and it's 7 years of our marriage and we don't have baby. He himself understands his problem, he loves me, cares ll me a lot and there is no other woman in his life. He feels tired and stressed out all the time, smokes a lot, food habits and lifestyle is not appropriate, nd also has some health issues, and he is underweight. We are very much worried, it's difficult to live with lots of sexual desire for me as well as. Is there any treatment or medicine so that his sexual desire or drive can normalized?
Am I pregnant? Im 23 me and my husband TTC for 2 months. We had unprotected sex almost everyday and also on my ovulation days my next periods are coming on 7th april my cycle is always regular But from 2 days im feeling abdominal cramps (like menstrual cramps) with severe lower backache and I also feel so gassy and bloated all the time. Pain is mild to moderate but I can't sleep due to this discomfort. Today im feeling a little pressure on my left side of abdomen and it hurts a little when I deeply palpate it:/ I never ever had Pms so I think it's not pms.
Hi. Doctor. I have been experiencing my cervical mucus changes after my ovulation. But in the 14th day of the cycle which seems to be the fertile day I noticed that its not watery not egg white but became dry and thick. Am I suffering from anovulation? Please help me. I am feeling tensed.
Hi, I am 31 years old female. I have a son of 2 years old. For the past 7-8 months now my feet underneath means my heels and below fingers part is just burning at night and becomes unbearable. When I massage it I feel good. Also my weight is just 36 and have become thin since my delivery. Have consulted many docs thy say I don't have any prob s per my blood reports. Kindly give me some solution.
Hi doctor, I am 18 years old and I had a unprotected sex with my boyfriend on Dec 20th and immediately took an I-pill within an hour. From yesterday on ec 27th I had noticed some blood clots and thin bleeding unlike my periods. But the very next day it seems like my period blood but it is too thin. Moreover my Period date is on Jan 11 or 12 approx and my period is always irregular and very painful. So doctor, is I am pregnant? Or it is due to the hormonal changes due to dose of I pill. Please help me madam/sir. Thanking you.
Since blood is part of the cardiovascular system, and diabetes is a condition in which the level of glucose in the blood is higher than normal, then is certainly some relationship between the two.
Diabetes and cardiovascular system diseases has been recognized to be closely related to each other due to the so-called insulin resistance syndrome or metabolic syndrome. Some examples of the commonly diagnosed cardiovascular disease are coronary heart disease, stroke, high blood pressure and other heart conditions.
Diabetes is considered a major risk factor in cardiovascular diseases. Other factors that contribute to the possibility of acquiring cardiovascular diseases in diabetic patients include hypertension, smoking, and dyslipidemia.
How Diabetes Causes Cardiovascular Problems?
- Hypertension: Hypertension in diabetes is considered a major contributor to the increase in mortality from cardiovascular diseases. Diabetic patients, especially those with Type 2, need to always have their blood pressure checked every visit to the doctor. Self-monitoring at home is also a must to maintain and control the rise of blood pressure. The American Diabetes Association recommends a target blood pressure of not more than 130/85 mm Hg to maintain a good level of blood pressure.
- Arteriosclerosis and Atherosclerosis: Arteriosclerosis is the stiffening or hardening of the artery walls while Atherosclerosis is the narrowing of the artery because of plaque build-up. Atherosclerosis is a form of hardening of the blood vessels/arteries, caused by fatty deposits and local tissue reaction in the walls of the arteries. Diabetes is a documented high risk factor for the development of both Atherosclerosis, Arteriosclerosis. Heart disease and stroke, arising mainly from the effects of atherosclerosis, account for 65 percent of deaths among diabetics.
- Hyperglycemia: Hyperglycemia means high (hyper) glucose (gly) in the blood (emia). Your body needs glucose to properly function. Your cells rely on glucose for energy. Hyperglycemia is a defining characteristic of diabetes, when the blood glucose level is too high because the body isn't properly using or doesn't make the hormone insulin. There is a growing recognition that diabetes belongs to a special category of risk factors because it markedly increases risk of CVD. This increase is partly the result of the pernicious effects of persistent hyperglycemia on the vasculature and partly due to the coexistence of other metabolic risk factors.
- Smoking: Smoking has been determined dangerous to our health. Studies show that smoking indeed increase risk of premature death and cardiovascular disease in diabetic patients.
- Atrial Fibrillation: Atrial Fibrillation means an irregular and rapid heart rate which can increase the risk of stroke, heart failure and other cardiac issues. Individuals with diabetes are at an increased risk of developing atrial fibrillation. This risk is higher among patients with a longer duration of treated diabetes and poorer glycemic control.
Individuals with insulin resistance or diabetes in combination with one or more of these risk factors are at even greater risk of heart disease or stroke. However, by managing their risk factors, patients with diabetes may avoid or delay the development of heart and blood vessel disease. Your health care provider will do periodic testing to assess whether you have developed any of these risk factors associated with cardiovascular disease. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.