Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Nupur SharmaYour feedback matters!
While having sex for the first time, the condom broke in the beginning. He didn't even insert half into me when he exploded. Now I took ipill within 9 hrs of us having sex. My periods come on 1st of every month generally but last month's periods (before sex) came little early on 26thAug. Then we had sex on 4th Sept. Anything to worry about? Do I need to take any further precautions? When can my next periods come?
Sirs/madams. Good evening. My wife is 40 yrs. She has been using depressive tablets for two yrs. Right now using Bupran sr 150 at morning mirtaz 7.5 at nights. Her period are almost regular. But this time for two months no period found? What will do now? Please tell us?
Last day he and his girl friend did oral Sex. And he erect semen into her side of a triangular part on vagina. Not over there, and within in five minutes she wash her that part using water. And now she is Virgin only, but the problem is now they having some doubt that, is there any chance to get pregnant? Hers last period was Feb 24 th and this happened in 25 th March. And she having also late period. Any chance for pregnant? Please reply.
Is ecosprin 75 mg is safe in first trimester. I had my LMP at 5 Nov 2016 and my first ultrasound showed baby at about 6 weeks and heartbeat of 89 so please suggest I should take ecosprin or now my doctor has told me to take it but I am scared of its side effects in first trimester.
I have first time intercourse on 20th dec with my boyfrnd. Does it cause pregnancy? I have period on 27th of Nov. But till now I dint have my periods. If it cause what is the remedy for that?
I have delivered a baby girl on 31st of March 2017, after delivery my first breast milk came after 3 days of delivery, the breast milk supply was adequate for first 15 days, then as my baby girl demands more milk then I started giving outside milk (Similac and Nan pro 1) as well as my milk after that the quantity of my milk production got decreased and my baby girl got dependent mostly on outside milk last week my baby girl got sick and doctor advised me to feed my breast milk, my breast milk is not producing enough to feed my baby, please advice me so that my breast milk production get increase in future and I can feed her without outside milk, right now I am taking Promolact capsules but this capsules are not working well, Please help me out, its very urgent.
Hello Doctor My wife is experiencing lumps in her right breast, from last 1 year. Sometimes lumps are unable to find & melt. We have not yet consult to any Doctor and did not went for FNAC or Biopsy. Are these lumps are normal or it contain cercemonia. Please reply.
I had sex on18 Jan 2016' an taken ipill on that today is 26 Jan 2016 an still I am not getting any periods am I pregnant?
I am 23 years female and delayed mensus from last 4 month I have taken unwanted72 2-3 in one month please give me suitable advise.
I have hormonal problem. Today is my 12th day of periods I have also anemia what should I do for stopping my period problem?
I had unprotected sex on the 6th day of my period and I had an emergency contraceptive pill the next day and now it's 6.days I had the pill and I started bleeding yesterday if it is withdrawal bleeding how long will it last? And will I get my periods again this month? And are they anyy chances of pregnancy? I am really worried? I am even getting headaches and mild fever is it the side effects of the pill? Please help I don't wanna get pregnant I am still studying!
Just recd my ca 125. Its 61.5. Does it mean I've cancer. Besides the mri report impression says 1. Right ovary dermoid cyst 8cm 2. Left ovary dermoid cyst 2cm 3. Left hydrosalpinx 4. Right fallopian tube mildly dilated. 5. Intramural anterior uterocervical fibroid 41MM X29MM Extremely scared seeing so many problems. I know the cyst has to be removed. But can these others be treated through home remedy or medication.
In semen analysis my sperm count is 50 (60-120) its about 30%active 40%sluggish and 20% dead can my wife conceive pregnancy because we r not tried yet. please tell me.
I had sex with my boyfriend and I missed my periods. I doing pregnancy test at home for twice but I am not pregnant I went to my doctor she gave me maprate tab. For five days twice a day and then I will have my periods its 3rd day a grey white discharge is coming out of vagina and stomach and backache. what do I do now to get my periods still can I be pregnant.
After the marriage if the periods are missed. Than is it chance of pregnancy? If yes. Than how it can be prevented? Please suggest.
Having heard about getting any sort of pulmonary disease might give you a nightmare. Well, yes there are pulmonary problems, which are dangerous and become life threatening. Pulmonary hypertension is one such rare disease. It is a type of high blood pressure, which usually occurs in the pulmonary arteries that stream from human heart through lungs. The arteries become narrowed, constricted, which makes the flow of blood difficult through the vessels. As the situation occurs, the heart will have to work more to fix the situation. This causes high blood pressure in the pulmonary arteries. If the condition deteriorates the pressure increases along with risk factors.
Symptoms of pulmonary hypertension:
There are certain symptoms, which people experience under the pulmonary hypertension disease. The symptoms might get unnoticed for years and you might get delayed in treating such problems. This article can help you know about the disease, symptoms and its treatment.
There is a list of symptoms, which can help you understand if you have pulmonary hypertension:
- One of the major symptoms that you may notice is shortness of breath. The arteries and blood vessels which help in flowing blood through lungs help in breathing too. So a narrowed and constricted artery makes the inhalation and exhalation procedure laborious.
- The next symptom that you might notice is fatigue and dizziness. If your lungs are not getting enough blood that means your brain and body are not getting enough oxygen to work. This hinders your body to perform any kind of activities smoothly. This can make you gain weight and increase several risk factors.
- Next, you might feel irregular heartbeat and chest pain. Increased pressure makes the heart work faster than its normal rate. This further makes the heart muscles weaker, and it is not able to control the heartbeat as it used to.
Treatment of pulmonary hypertension:
- Pulmonary hypertension is generally treated with medication and surgery. Depending on its severity, your doctor will prescribe the medicines. Generally, doctors prescribe such medicines, which help in relaxing the blood vessels. The relaxed blood vessels can regulate blood flow easily. All the medicines are generally taken orally or injected or inhaled.
- If you adopt a severe case of pulmonary hypertension, then your doctor might suggest you a lung transplant or a heart-lung transplant.
- Depending upon the type of pulmonary hypertension, your doctor may prescribe you blood-thinning medicines also, if you have blood clots in your arteries.
- In a certain cases, doctors prescribe oxygen therapy, which helps in increasing the oxygen level in blood.
- With the above mentioned methods, doctors ask for a change in lifestyle, which is important in treating the specific disease.