Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nupur
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. NupurYour feedback matters!
My father aged 59 years met with an accident and his left side ribs got fractured and found in X-ray that his shoulder got swelling and also found that there is mild bilateral pneumonia .Is it ok to remove chest belt and shoulder belt while sleeping? A doctor has advised to wear it while sitting and has told that it's not necessary to wear while sleeping .And what about mild bilateral phenomena? How it has to be healed? Is it dangerous? What can he do to get rid of that problem? He has sugar within range of 160 to 200 .In fasting it shows 125 and after food it is 160 to 200 levels for this week.
I have pain in backbone when I do exercise. Otherwise I am fine. Which exercise I do in this days for relief?
I am a Heart Patient with high B. P. And B. S. Of 65 years of age. In March last year the required angioplasty was undergone and I am to take medicines of approx Rs. 4, 500/- each month including Human Mixtard (30: 70) Insulin. Almost in every midnight I feel muscle pain in my leg and feet for which I cannot have a sound sleep at night.
I am suffering from legs pain when I am walking and doing any work I will tired plzz tell me what I do.
I am 77 years old and i have developed knee pain in both the knees. There is stiffness and regular pain. It gas becom difficult to walk. Regular massage is being done with certain oils from Kerala. Megnatic therapy is being followed but results are not satisfactory. I can afford operation and replacement of knee joints. Kindly advise me Ayurvedic sure shot treatment.
Hello, I'm getting left side chest pain and in the same place back pain frequently. It comes in night or in the morning I wake up with that pain. Not regularly but like once in a week. Pain is on upper part of breast and sometimes feel like whole left breast is in pain. When asked in medical shop they are saying gas pain. I'm getting this pain from 2 months. First time pain was like hell. I felt like getting heart attack. But when rubbed a lot it was gone. After that when I get pain I used to apply tiger balm and rub and it goes away slowly. This is if I get pain in morning. If it was in night I had to sleep with that pain n do the tiger balm process in the morning. Today when I woke up I got pain and going even after applying tiger balm. Please help. Thanks in advance.
Some diseases like chicken pox, measles etc. have definitive symptoms that make it easy to diagnose. However, others like lupus affect each person in a different way making them complex diseases that may take longer to diagnose. Lupus attacks the immune system and causes the antibodies that would normally fight infection to react against the body’s own cells and tissues. There are two main forms of lupus; systemic lupus that affects any part of the body and cutaneous lupus that affects the skin. These can occur simultaneously or on their own.
Some of the rashes that can be caused by cutaneous lupus are:
- Malar rash or butterfly rash: This affects the face and appears as a butterfly shaped rash over the nose and cheeks. It is triggered by the sun’s uv rays and can appear as a faint blush or a severe, scaly rash.
- Discoid lupus: Lupus can also cause small. Coin shaped sores or rashes. These are reddish and scaly in appearance and usually affect parts of the body exposed to sunlight and uv radiation. If left untreated, these sores can worsen with time. Though they do not cause pain or itchiness, they can result in scarring. In cases where these sores develop on the scalp, they can cause permanent bald patches.
- Subacute cutaneous lesions: These can be described as small, red sores that are shaped like coins. These can be found on the arms, shoulders, neck and chest in patches that resemble psoriasis. These lesions are also triggered by uv exposure. Though they do not cause scarring, these lesions can lighten or darken skin.
- Mucous membrane lesions: Sores in the mouth or nose that have been triggered by lupus are known as mucous membrane lesions.
- Baldness: Lupus can make the hair follicles near the scalp fragile and brittle. This can destroy the hair follicles and lead to hair fall. In some cases, hair may grow back while in others it could result in permanent baldness.
- Cutaneous vasculitis lesions: These refer to purplish spots or lines on the calves and feet. This is caused by the inflammation of skin tissues and can cause severe damage and gangrene.
- Raynaud's phenomenon: When exposed to cold, the skin on your fingers and toes may also change colour to red, white or blue due to lupus. This is triggered by the tightening of blood vessels and may be accompanied by a tingling sensation or numbness. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.