Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Anesthesiologists in India. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Nupur MaheshwariYour feedback matters!
Hi sir, I am 25. I am male. I have three problems. 1. Heavy back pain2. Veesing 3. acidity can not control this. Please can you help me for that and tell me what can I do?
Common Causes of Leg Pain
A principle cause of leg pain is a cramp or muscle spasm, often known as a charley horse. Muscle fatigue, dehydration, and some medications—such as diuretics and statins—can all lead to leg cramps.
Leg pain is also frequently a sign of injury, such as:
muscle strainstendonitis (an inflamed tendon)shin splints (pain in the lower front of your leg after overuse)stress fractures
Certain medical conditions commonly lead to leg pain. These include:
atherosclerosis (hardening of the arteries)
deep vein thrombosis (a blood clot caused by long periods of bed rest)
varicose (spider) veins
the presence of infection in the bone or tissues of the leg
nerve damage (often as a result of conditions such as diabetes)
I am 23 male. I smoked for one and a half year. But quit it from last 2 months. But from last 20 days it is paining in the middle of the chest. What is it? Is it cancer or any? Please consult me, i'm very scared of it.
Hi, I just got to know my ldl is 152 and overall cholesterol is 209. I have started exercising past one month. Do I need to take medication or lifestyle changes and avoiding red meat and fatty food will lower it down. The level was 219 exactly one month back it has lowered but I want it optimum. Rest there is no issue with any other result. Need suggestions.
My name is budhsen I have knee pain problem I tried some medicine please suggest me some effective medicines.
Doctor, Some month back I had pain of stone that time I want to know doctor they was giving me one pf pain killer ultracet. After using this my pain is stop but when I am not using this medicine then I am getting problem like body pain, my body will hit, filling weakness. Please give me same alternative for this I want stop this. Thanks.
Hi, I am 32 years female. My back hurts. It's not the muscle but the bone I feel. Lower end. I went low in vitamin D few months back. Entire body ached at that time. After medication body pain vanished but back pain started. I did health check up recently. Everything is normal in blood tests. There is no deficiency. I have been hitting gym since 3 years now. Can you please suggest a remedy for my back ache. Also the cause for it?
My friend always get white thick discharge after menses due to which she get alot back pain and pain in legs also so please suggest something to stop this white discharge.
I am 41 years female and have pain in buttocks and legs since three months. Mri shows disc bulging. I am taking medications pregabalin sr and physiotherapy swd, ift, 3 excercises. Twice I took traction but it increased the pain. The excercises also seem to have increased the tingling and pain. Please advise.
I am 25 years and doing business. I drive a car daily for about an hour or more. Also I almost sit on chair and every 1 hour I get up and do exercise in cabin, but I am having sever backache. Can you please suggest me something to overcome my backache?
Hlo doctor one medical point my knee are touch there are no gape this problem with me so how reduce my gape in knee tell me plz.
The shoulder is one of the most important joints in the body that uses a ball and socket to join the arm to the rest of the body. Any pain can make it difficult to carry out motion in a comfortable manner. The shoulder consists of the long arm bone called the humerus, the collarbone or the clavicle, as well as the shoulder blade called the scapula. A layer of cartilage provides essential padding to the bones in this area and its two main joints. There are a number of issues that can cause shoulder pain. Let us get to know the six most common ones.
- Rotator Cuff Injury: This is the most common cause of shoulder pain and it occurs when the four muscles or the tendons are injured. These muscles and tendons usually control the movement of the arm. This injury can involve strains and tears which may also be caused by constant lifting of heavy objects.
- Rotator Cuff Tendonitis: This condition affects the tendons and muscles that help in moving the arm freely. This usually happens due to inflammation in the tendons. It is commonly experienced by patients who are actively involved in sports and other heavy physical pursuits in their line of work.
- Frozen Shoulder: This is a debilitating condition that restricts the free movement of the arm and is also known as adhesive capsulitis. When the shoulder tissues become too thick, it leads to the growth of scar tissue that hinders proper movement and causes pain.
- Osteoarthritis: Osteoarthritis is a condition that comes as part of aging bones that also become hollow and brittle over the passage of time, which leads to joint and bone pains in various parts of the body. It is a degenerative disease that is caused due to prolonged wear and tear as well as other factors including family history and sports injury.
- Bursitis: This condition is known to affect the fluid filled sacs that lie in between the joints. These are known as bursae. When the bursae suffers from swelling, the effect usually shows up as pain in the joints.
- Tendon Sheath Inflammation: The fibrous tissue that connects the bones and the muscles is called a tendon. The presence of the tendon makes it possible to pursue activities like running, jumping, lifting, gripping and more. It is protected by a sheath known as synovium, which also lubricates the same. Any injury or tear to this sheath can cause shoulder pain.
Acute and persistent pain that does not abate and gets even worse should be treated with immediate medical intervention.
Related Tip: "What Does Neck and Shoulder Pain Indicate?"